Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Realizing the whole chapo/cum town/red scare/trueanon people are bought and paid for by the CIA but pretending they are all my friends irl anyway :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Podcasts are a limited hangout.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nanomashoes posted:

When brace is naming the best San Fran public bathrooms to do heroin in he's actually directing people to CIA-monitored stalls.

some rear end in a top hat threw a crumpled up piece of paper into my stall and it blew up

I think I saw some jerk wearing a trenchcoat with springs coming out of his feet? real gawky looking guy. I think he's got a helicopter in that hat of his

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

Realizing the whole chapo/cum town/red scare/trueanon people are bought and paid for by the CIA but pretending they are all my friends irl anyway :unsmith:

hey they're at least giving us something funny with this op so I guess thats a small mercy

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Sidney Blumenthal

now this one just hurts, you hate to see when someone you thought was based was actually connected to cringe

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shipon posted:

now this one just hurts, you hate to see when someone you thought was based was actually connected to cringe

I like to tell myself that Max is a benchmark for anyone who claims to be an anti-imperialist despite their heritage and kinship.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
please don't let me know what dark secrets mark ames has I don't know if I can handle it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Podcasts are a limited hangout.

Nobody with friends listen to them, makes sense

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Shipon posted:

please don't let me know what dark secrets mark ames has I don't know if I can handle it

he bought a bunch of skeletons and put them in his closet, not knowing where else to put them

(this was back in Russia, so not much space)

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Shipon posted:

He's actually eduard limonov.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Shipon posted:

His ancestors settled Ames, IA

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Breadallelogram posted:

His ancestors settled Ames, IA

hosed up if true

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
am... am i cia?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Now I'm in a Marvel FASERIP game over discord.
Nice. I whipped out the Ultimate Powers book and rolled up some characters the other day just for the gently caress of it.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/blowbackpod/status/1401914282665820165?s=21

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

some rear end in a top hat threw a crumpled up piece of paper into my stall and it blew up

I think I saw some jerk wearing a trenchcoat with springs coming out of his feet? real gawky looking guy. I think he's got a helicopter in that hat of his

nick mullen voice dododododo inspector f

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

sorry for kramering in here but i can't search soooo

anyone know the podcast that goes into significant detail on some given billionaire (or near-billionaire) per episode and all the different ways they're terrible + the horrible/exploitative/hyper-privileged things that enabled them to ever become a billionaire? i thought it was behind the bastards but seems like that is maybe more for politically notable people generally (whether politician or otherwise).

pretty sure this particular podcast had like a three-part episode on jeffrey epstein or something like that, if that helps. thanks!

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

eat the rich

https://m.soundcloud.com/eattherichpod

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Soap Scum posted:

sorry for kramering in here but i can't search soooo

anyone know the podcast that goes into significant detail on some given billionaire (or near-billionaire) per episode and all the different ways they're terrible + the horrible/exploitative/hyper-privileged things that enabled them to ever become a billionaire? i thought it was behind the bastards but seems like that is maybe more for politically notable people generally (whether politician or otherwise).

pretty sure this particular podcast had like a three-part episode on jeffrey epstein or something like that, if that helps. thanks!

i think you’re thinking of grubstakers?

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

both look good though i think grubstakers was the particular one i had in mind. thanks to both!

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

grubstakers blows and i will beat up sean mccarthy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-145-interview-with-chelsea-manning

QAnon Anonymous did an interview with Chelsea Manning.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Trash Ops posted:

grubstakers blows and i will beat up sean mccarthy

ive only listened to the epstein episodes which were okay but yeah mcarthy is extremely dumb on twitter

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

McCarthy is funny as hell on Twitter and usually the only one who's funny on the podcast.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Hot poo poo, been waiting for this!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I knew brace was cia when he revealed he was never circumcised

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Grevling posted:

McCarthy is funny as hell on Twitter and usually the only one who's funny on the podcast.

from what I’ve seen of him on Twitter he’s an “Irish were slaves too” guy and an “I identify as an attack helicopter“ guy. seems like a real shithead

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

👁️👁️👁️

I should become famous so that people can come up with conspiracy theories that somehow tie into my last name being on a bunch toilets/urinals throughout the nation.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pizza Segregationist posted:

from what I’ve seen of him on Twitter he’s an “Irish were slaves too” guy and an “I identify as an attack helicopter“ guy. seems like a real shithead

yeah he's one of those contrarian "post-left" fuckwits and should be ignored.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sounds like an accurate read

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1290703206947987463

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Big yikes.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

uber_stoat posted:

yeah he's one of those contrarian "post-left" fuckwits and should be ignored.

at least he’s the funniest and most often correct one of those bozos and is therefore the only one i follow. don’t endorse everything he’s said

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
wasnt he involved with some personal site or platform that then tanked or was called out for smth?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Leftists have put so much energy into arguing over guys named Sean that I've never heard of.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Halloween Jack posted:

Leftists have put so much energy into arguing over guys named Sean that I've never heard of.

at least it's not a Connor.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

at least it's not a Connor.

connor o'malley has made connor great

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Yossarian-22 posted:

connor o'malley has made connor great

i'll grant you that one but most seem quite perfidious.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

after the rev there will be no more seans connors and matts

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Sean Connery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

yes and getfiscal is posting 100% sincere posts