Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

GSF Recon has achieved advanced *censored*

Edit: I said gamer words and I apologise

Solus fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Solus posted:

GSF Recon has achieved advanced autism

That is a work of art.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Solus posted:

GSF Recon has achieved advanced autism

Reported for using more than 149 bubbles :colbert:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Also please don't use autism as a negative like this. You of all people should know considering how often you complain about my use of a specific negative word.

Just sayin'

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I don't know if its a negative, that poo poo is beautiful.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
I can hear my gpu fan going nuts just from looking at the picture

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao, is that a gate grid entirely covered in bubbles?

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010

Dalael posted:

Reported for using more than 149 bubbles :colbert:

Is there a limit to the amount of bubbles you can use before it is genuinely considered an exploit? a friend of mine got presumably left behind on a fleet and tried to escape what they called 100km of goon bubbles but made a sarcastic comment along the lines of "but nope, not an exploit"

my thought was surely if someone wants to setup that many bubbles then it just seems like dedication to me

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Is that keepstar anchoring related?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

angry armadillo posted:

Is there a limit to the amount of bubbles you can use before it is genuinely considered an exploit? a friend of mine got presumably left behind on a fleet and tried to escape what they called 100km of goon bubbles but made a sarcastic comment along the lines of "but nope, not an exploit"

my thought was surely if someone wants to setup that many bubbles then it just seems like dedication to me

there used to be, then pgl in a veritable orgasm of foreplanning got gms to agree it wasn't as long as there was a reason for it

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Dalael posted:

Also please don't use autism as a negative like this. You of all people should know considering how often you complain about my use of a specific negative word.

Just sayin'

Pee pee poo poo

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Solus posted:

imagine all the bombings

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Imagine having a single, hollow space on there someplace where you could have Tornados waiting to either blap or jump out.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
GSOL planning bubbles:

Fqubed fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 7, 2021

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

Solus posted:

BEYOND THUNDERDOME

This is perfection

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Solus posted:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Solus posted:

How long until this is declared an exploit just because we did it?

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Floppychop posted:

You can have the mining alt pay for its own omega through skill extraction.

I thought the math for that hasn't quite worked out for over a year.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

The Hambulance posted:

How long until this is declared an exploit just because we did it?

CCP will laud it for its "artfulness," get a day or two of clickbait out of it, and THEN rule it an exploit.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

rocketrobot posted:

I thought the math for that hasn't quite worked out for over a year.

You can get pretty close, then hocking some of the rocks/minerals/stuff built from them should cover the rest.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Solus posted:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbBvgxak0ok

Globby/Madcows get your new alliance to vote for me. I will give Madcows isk.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Baculus posted:

I'm voting for baculus for csm

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
even mittens has done a badger run now, good lord

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Jazzzzz posted:

even mittens has done a badger run now, good lord

I am eagerly waiting his post in helldump

*edit: https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/313048-zero-unbelief-t5zi-cant-stop-me-im-too-high/#entry8992405

Dalael fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jun 7, 2021

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

hay guys, i've been vacationed for 7 years. what have i missed?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Totally Reasonable posted:

hay guys, i've been vacationed for 7 years. what have i missed?

all of eve ganged up on us, lost all our space, went to delve, all of eve ganged up on us, have lost almost all our space but are holding our last constellation like we're one small village in Gaul

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

When did they change the badger?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

zegermans posted:

all of eve ganged up on us, lost all our space, went to delve, all of eve ganged up on us, have lost almost all our space but are holding our last constellation like we're one small village in Gaul

More like the Last City, with valiant defenders manning the walls come nightfall and brave warriors sallying out to raid the invaders' camps.

E: This is not a Destiny reference, I'm referring to the general concept.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 7, 2021

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Baculus posted:

this made my evening.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

That's fuckin incredible

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

My grimdark analogy for the current holdout of Goons in Delve, specifically for the systems in the 1DQ constellation, is more of a Metro 2033-esque situation with the post-nuclear apocalyptic human society using the crumbling metro network to weather the fallout while under constant assaults by mutant reptiles affected by a berserker phage.

jaffyjaffy
Sep 27, 2010
I was away for quite some time and remembered EVE existed so I checked the sov map for shits and giggles. What the gently caress happened? I was vaguely aware of the war but did TEST really win everything?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

jaffyjaffy posted:

I was away for quite some time and remembered EVE existed so I checked the sov map for shits and giggles. What the gently caress happened? I was vaguely aware of the war but did TEST really win everything?

It's more like TEST + Pandemic Horde + literally everyone else.

TEST by themselves would/will be smashed so hard not one stone would remain atop another.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

jaffyjaffy posted:

Also, it's not over. They haven't taken our last constellation and it's unclear how they're going to do it. And if their allies give up and go home, we'll still be here and we'll be mad.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

raminasi posted:

Also, it's not over. They haven't taken our last constellation and it's unclear how they're going to do it. And if their allies give up and go home, we'll still be here and we'll be mad.

I wonder how much Vily has to pay them to not leave.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

TasogareNoKagi posted:

Vily has nothing but words and a monthly paycheck from TTT. And a bunch of IOUs for Titans (other than his own, which were all replaced of course).

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

TasogareNoKagi posted:

gobbins really hates goons so counting on PH to go home early is not a good bet

masteen
Nov 23, 2010
It really comes down to gobbins buttmad level vs. PH line members getting bored of alternately smashing their faces into the gates of 1DQ and then jump cloning back to shoot the stations Init keeps dropping in their krabspace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
delta sqad is in mutiny mode

edit: FREE ARITZIA