Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

we truly are exceptional

edit: I want to believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
So the aliens are angels who feed on negative emotions, but they are space liberals so they signed a contract, or covenant if you will with the unwitting apes that they would be predated upon for a period of x,000 years after which we would be owed payment. Makes the weird promises all the candidates were making come into context( trump would cure aids and Biden cancer or something like that).

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Riot Bimbo posted:

I rewatched Twin Peaks: The Return again recently, and it's pretty alarming how well "Black lodge" stuff lines up with a lot of my crazier experiences/beliefs.

To the degree of like, I feel like he must've been to those places.

I no longer have a guideline for what reality is, and it's really loving with me.

TPS3 is Hawk's Map and the best piece of metaphysical film making ever done

its embarrassing how many times ive watched/listened to it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Posted almost the same time as the vice article
https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1402327313866366984?s=20

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Google Butt posted:

how did this not leak during the trump admin

something changed

also there was zero chance trump or anyone in the admin at his behest was told anything approaching this level of importance

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Horrorosaurus posted:

Don't get me wrong this is fascinating but not in the sense that we're getting some big revelation but in the sense that this exact same hystery went on last summer. America doing its thing and the rest of the world watching by wondering if the Americans notice or care that they are alone in their hystery.

This is like hype for Men in Black in the summer of what ever it was. drat that summer ruled.

who cares bro im bored as hell and there's no new shows

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

n op

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:55 on Mar 4, 2022

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

if aliens are real they've for sure abducted

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Google Butt posted:

I know, it's exactly this. and it's good entertainment and I'd love to be proven cynical and wrong about it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

WEH posted:

something changed

doomed world

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Google Butt posted:

if aliens are real they've for sure abducted

Oh yeah. There are conscious human brains in jars out there somewhere

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

you know how science is stating that penises are getting smaller on average? if that's aliens it's on sight

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Riot Bimbo posted:

also to reiterate, this is the apocalypse~

Google Butt posted:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Being a brain jar spider in jabbas palace is how I assumed I would die when I was a kid

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

you: i dont get why people dont seem to care about this at all

me: its a world of truck drivers

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Riot Bimbo posted:

I fully agree.

If anyone reading this finds themselves on the other side, inadvertently or otherwise, and accosted by something trying to hitch a ride and replace you (a thing i've no-poo poo dealt with), praying to God (yhwh) actually does work, at least for me.

also to reiterate, this is the apocalypse~

Love you all, have fun stay safe.

What

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

If you can supply a jet-sized craft with a 1000GW power source, you can solve human energy needs and possibly help us repair our climate oopsie. Humanity getting bailed out of our consumption society's engineered apocalypse would be immensely funny.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Delta-Wye posted:

delonge was basically claiming (amongst other crazy zaniness) the answer to a hypothetical rhetorical question like "why does the government take the position of suffering instead of what's right?" is "to feed the monsters from the other dimension with your pain and misery." I think that is, uhghm, not great. not good at all in fact.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjUK5V5sTg

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline Part 2: The Core Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2h2phywNE

hosed up if true

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Look, I just want to live on a communal farm, living with people I love, and somehow source estradiol from the smoking ruins of a decadent and wicked society. I don't really need the rest of this poo poo. It sucks about the lack of television, but I mostly just want to watch the upcoming Dune movie and then sever entirely from pop culture, maybe even get away from the internet and phones and poo poo.

The internet was cool for a really long time but this website is one of the last I use that doesn't have a member/user count in the millions, and the frontier has been stripped down to the strictly illegal, and even then it's more Buffalo Bill for perverts than the real thing. If the internet of 2003 still existed I might be a bit more attached but idk, I really just want to go out into the boonies of Washington and build a life I can take to God and actually say was righteous so vOv

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sans irony its a whole thing
just hope you never have something like that in your life

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
elden ring needs to come out, then everything can collapse whatev

the bracewell probes aren't going to do poo poo for us but watch

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline Part 2: The Core Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2h2phywNE

hosed up if true

if

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

yeah, if. at this point im convinced that delonge was spouting a bunch of poo poo that was a mashup between previous UFO stuff he'd picked up as an aficionado, and stuff the security state was feeding him. when he was on rogan it sounded crazy, but it turns out he was in contact with the government, etc, and is working with all sorts of black project spooky goobers. im not suggesting this stuff is all literally true, but i believe it to be stuff that was leaked to delonge with the expectation he'd believe it was true.

i just can't fathom why. with all big policy question marks, once must ask themselves: how does this enable the elites to molest children?

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

hosed up if true

He looks really funny though. Little hosed up eyebrows, good stuff.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

i just can't fathom why. with all big policy question marks, once must ask themselves: how does this enable the elites to molest children?

abductions

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

I'm a man of simple tastes. I just want to fly around uninhabited worlds and blow up mountain ranges like Ramiel with gigaton lasers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u26WYI9oxoA

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Everyone ITT seems to be freaking out right now

Chill, no-one knows anything, you don't have to just listen to kooks

I'm finding all of this fascinating, but (to put it lightly) there's no need to jump to the idea that we're all gonna get et by alien demons

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

dont listen to the kooks (unless you want to be one of the first to gently caress an alien on the record)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
He was a skater boy
ET said, "See you later, boy"
He wasn't good enough for them
they had a gray face
But their ship was up in space
He needed to come back down to earth

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Barry Foster posted:

Everyone ITT seems to be freaking out right now

Chill, no-one knows anything, you don't have to just listen to kooks

I'm finding all of this fascinating, but (to put it lightly) there's no need to jump to the idea that we're all gonna get et by alien demons

Trump is defeated and humanity is at peace. We are moving on to the next thing.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Of course I land a high paying job for the first time in my career and six months later there's gonna be some sort of crazy rear end alien apocalypse.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Riot Bimbo posted:

Look, I just want to live on a communal farm, living with people I love

same I made enough money to buy all the musical instruments I will ever need now I'm ready to go live in a stardew valley town and work for turnips

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

limited sample size and all that but I really haven't seen anyone bring this poo poo up even in passing despite the (relatively) huge media push

would be terrible if the decades of active suppression and ridicule worked a little too well in the end

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

WEH posted:

limited sample size and all that but I really haven't seen anyone bring this poo poo up even in passing despite the (relatively) huge media push

would be terrible if the decades of active suppression and ridicule worked a little too well in the end

ive noticed the same thing, but i think its a side affect of everyone ignoring mass media as being noisy lies most of the time.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Mar 4, 2022

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

WEH posted:

im a known crazy poster i waited this long to post about the time i saw weird poo poo. the stigma is real even in the cspam sewer.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i ain't ever seen poo poo but i wouldn't shut the gently caress about it if i did

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

maybe UFOS are just dumb as gently caress FTL space flies.

They might be attracted to radiation the same way light attract moths

The ocean is somewhat radioactive, there's even plutonium laced rocks in the deep sea. Maybe they just need the radioactive energy and are mindlessly attracted to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
interdimensional jellyfish floating on by