Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The ace doesn't need the title, but it's good to throw the title on the ace when ratings/attendance numbers are down. Otherwise you might as well get someone else into main event rotation because eventually someone else will need to be the ace.

Pylons posted:

Noted hardcore deathmatch enthusiast Dave Meltzer.
lol at "Remember when this comment had +14?", like the reason people took away your fake internet points isn't just because more people saw it over time. No, it has to be those pesky AEW STANS.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

That dude has posted about a dozen multiple tweet replies to people about how it is problematic to make fun of people for liking the end of this week's Raw.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Vince is doing bodies and spaces

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There are instances of being a champ elevating a guy, like Jericho being CW champ, but it goes both ways, just ask ECW fans who had to tolerate ECW champion Justin Credible

And there's the reverse cases, of a star being big enough that they make the belt, like Nakamura with the IWGP Intercontinental or RVD with the ECW TV titles.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is that the dumb rear end apartment wrestling people got mad as gently caress at me for saying was stupid and weird where the terrible freddy mercury lady came from.

If so I don’t hate it because it’s like the Jandek of wrestling but objectively it’s poo poo and weird as hell in a boring rear end way

Benne posted:

That would be the one.

I don't even know if I can call it pro wrestling, it's just really unfunny improv comedy

Eat My Fuc posted:

it’s for perverts who love giving themself a nice rest hold while watching

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jun 9, 2021

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

:drat:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What you’ve done here is a forums crime.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
chocopro is really fun and lol @eatmyfuc hating it but you're not supposed to put bad takes in here from elsewhere in the subforum i think

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

flatluigi posted:

chocopro is really fun and lol @eatmyfuc hating it but you're not supposed to put bad takes in here from elsewhere in the subforum i think

mods can we get a ruling as to whether Enclosed Pool Area counts as this subforum?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

please don't bully my friend eat my fuc.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This is like if Chavo got the text and had gone over and just let the dogs out to run to a busy freeway

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

fez_machine posted:

mods can we get a ruling as to whether Enclosed Pool Area counts as this subforum?

what kind of sicko made a second wrestling forum on sa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

No this is the thread for bad takes

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

flatluigi posted:

Those takes belong here for sure.

Even if I don't really watch it I'm glad ChocoPro exists, it's joyous on its own terms and just has reams of positivity around it. Emi Sakura is cool as hell, she's basically training people wrestling as a form of exercise and it doesn't matter what you look like or your athletic level, despite being one of the best wrestling trainers around today.

Dismissing it as "lol I bet people only watch this to wank" sucks.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The funniest thing about Justin Credible is that if you take his name at face value and ignore the pun, he's a dude named Justin who's marginally believable.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You see though when you take things from the funny forum where people don't get angry about anything and bring them here where people get actually mad about it it ruins the fun for both forums.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Eat My Fuc posted:

You see though when you take things from the funny forum where people don't get angry about anything and bring them here where people get actually mad about it it ruins the fun for both forums.

oh was 'people only watch chocopro to jerk off to it' supposed to be funny

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lol just lol if you don’t watch all wrestling while applying the paradise lock on yourself

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

lol creating another subforum so you can call people perverts without reply is definitely less caremad than saying a bad take sucks

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

flatluigi posted:

oh was 'people only watch chocopro to jerk off to it' supposed to be funny

I thought Jandek of wrestling was pretty funny. You only serious post I respect it.

fez_machine posted:

lol creating another subforum so you can call people perverts without reply is definitely less caremad than saying a bad take sucks

Why did you create the other subforum then

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Posting quotes from Something Awful Dot Com is bad vibes. I do not like it and it is against the spirit of the don't post form PSP rule.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Didn't see the mod post so just leaving it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1352811427728412673

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Gonna need an update on if Mike is still with Sam.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Let the record show that I never called ChocoPro fans perverts (whatever my problems with the show it never feels sexualized), EMF will have to take that heat on their own

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I would just like to state for the record that I have no idea what ChocoPro is and you will never be able to convince me it actually exists.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chocopro is a delicious bodybuilding supplement

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
That’s what you ride in the Final Fantasy games right

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Metalyger/status/1402758579942158338

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I think that dude is asking all the right questions.
Also, I can't wait to see WWE's answer to Luther.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dr. Baker posted:

I think that dude is asking all the right questions.
Also, I can't wait to see WWE's answer to Luther.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1402084152728502276

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

this is making me mad!!!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That video wall thing looks so stupid. Just build a Volume like the Mandalorian and render a bunch of fake fans if you're going to pull something like that.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Now I want Nikki Cross in Chaos Project

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

karmicknight posted:

Posting quotes from Something Awful Dot Com is bad vibes. I do not like it and it is against the spirit of the don't post form PSP rule.

Real question here, what are you gonna do about it then? Because the idea that there's a special clubhouse where it's OK to call people who like a nice and innocuous promotion a bunch of sex perverts and we're not even allowed to make fun of them for doing it is kinda hosed and will very clearly lead to a lot more bad vibes than the alternative in the long run.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I mean you could just reply to their posts with :jerkbag: and call it a day.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Much like when someone posts bad in PSP you can just mock the bad posts in the thread they were posted in.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Much like when someone posts bad in PSP you can just mock the bad posts in the thread they were posted in.

It's obviously harder to to mock the bad posts in the club house sub forum when it's a club house that exists without moderation for the sole purpose of letting people confidently post that kind of poo poo because they're cowards who can't post it in the real forum

harder in the sense that it'll be drowned out by the clique protecting their obnoxious friend by calling any outside poster a killjoy

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jun 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Gphalen11/status/1402824314265690115