Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HHH pee tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HHH wouldn't last a single minute in a real wrestling locker room.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Coaaab posted:

think of hhh as charles foster kane and rosebud as wwe

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's not about how many goons quote you it's about which goons quote you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Of course everyone's going to quote my last post cause they want to be cool

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Rarity posted:

Very wise words indeed.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Rarity posted:

Of course everyone's going to quote my last post cause they want to be cool

swerve i quoted this one instead

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

coconono posted:

HHH wouldn't last a single minute in a real wrestling locker room.

he has plenty of experience carrying someone elses bags

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ad by Khad posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Supposedly About Sports > Punch Suplex (Tokyo Joshi) Pro > WWF News/Views: The Game Is Getting Outplayed

if you don't love to see it what the gently caress is wrong with you

It's pretty awesome that old HHH t-shirt is relevant again: "GAME OVER!? You're drat Right I'm Over". Except this time the t-shirt is tear stained.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Stephanie's a good human being, I mean really, who cares that she once literally said that what happened on 9/11 was just as bad as when the feds investigated her father for tax fraud

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Rarity posted:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Purple on night mode my friend.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Stephanie once fired a dead man twice.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Copywright/Critical/SP141 y'all got swerved cause you want me to quote you but I won't :smug:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DarkstarIV posted:

Next Takeover is on 8/22 at the CWC (the day after Summerslam). They won't be running an arena show.

that seems far away and not doing an arena show? is nxt going to be in the cwc permanently moving forward?

Shard posted:

Hell maybe it actually was PTSD.

it is

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ad by Khad posted:

he has plenty of experience carrying someone elses bags

he wouldn't be trusted with that. Allie Kat would make him go around the room and apologize to everyone for failing to sell enough tickets.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Critical posted:

swerve i quoted this one instead

Wait… did I do this right? Did I pull a Hunter?

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

thank you for doing the right thing, wrestlehut mods

namaste

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Remember when Stephanie McMahon allowed herself to be scripted making a joke about the murder of a journalist by Saudi agents.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

karmicknight posted:

Remember when Stephanie McMahon allowed herself to be scripted making a joke about the murder of a journalist by Saudi agents.

Wait? Really? I forgot about that… add it to the list

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

And phoned him up repeatedly to remind him he was fired, because she wasn't happy with his lack of dismay at being fired by her the first time. Certainly a thing that a stable, decent, normal person would do.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i'm gonna quote this one instead because it's always accurate

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

karmicknight posted:

Wait, what

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Everyone pour one out for Naomi, she's gonna need it tonight.

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1404539396947427328?s=21

I'm debating on if this match will get negative stars or not.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MJeff posted:

Wait, what

I think they edited it out of the Youtube upload but

quote:

Reacting to Braun Strowman saying he would not be held responsible for what he does to Corbin at TLC, Stephanie McMahon said, and I quote:

“Dismemberment is kind of a corporate liability.”

This was barely days after Crown Jewel and a little over a month after what happened with Khashoggi

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doesn’t matter what happens to HHH. He already won at life. With all the bad poo poo he’s done over the years he should hope that hell doesn’t exist. Same goes for Most rich people.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

i'm gonna quote this one instead because it's always accurate

Quoting a quoter :cheers:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DarkstarIV posted:

This is the kind of poo poo that makes me feel like we'll get a "we wish Naomi the best in her future endeavors" tweet later in the week. I mean, I know we won't but to take someone who has been (at times) as over as Naomi has and just feed her to Eva Marie... fuckin' A, man. poo poo is dire.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

Serves her right for getting over on Twitter :mad:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ahahahahahahahahah

Okay doing Eva Marie vs Naomi is clever.

I know nobody remembers this, but this was the match that kept not happening for Eva's gimmick back in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if the match doesnt happen because Piper murders Naomi or something.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Invalid Validation posted:

Doesn’t matter what happens to HHH. He already won at life. With all the bad poo poo he’s done over the years he should hope that hell doesn’t exist. Same goes for Most rich people.

I don’t think he’s currently at risk but he certainly wouldn’t be the first wrestler to lose everything if he did

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

HHH driving a lovely motorcycle right up to the pearly gates

"No Paul, you are not going over"

-trapdoor opens-

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Do you guys think HHH is still mad he never got his win back against Warrior?

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

DarkstarIV posted:

why did they make it so that they look like they're hugging or spooning

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MJeff posted:

Ahahahahahahahahah

Okay doing Eva Marie vs Naomi is clever.

I know nobody remembers this, but this was the match that kept not happening for Eva's gimmick back in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised if the match doesnt happen because Piper murders Naomi or something.

If WWE has spent all this time on Eva to give her back her last gimmick, it'll be loving amazing. Just a trollish move on so many levels that I couldn't even hate it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'll never forget the time they did an angle were she flipped out on talk announcer guy and just started slapping him repeatedly to the point that he got a legit black eye. And then nothing came of it later.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Do you guys think HHH is still mad he never got his win back against Warrior?

A quote from HHH during the period Warrior was on the outs with WWE, about the Wrestlemania match Warrior vs HHH

HHH posted:

I was thrilled to be in that position and to have that match with the Ultimate Warrior. I was thrilled with the fact that at that time Vince McMahon was willing to put me in that role. The Ultimate Warrior wasn’t there till the day of the show, so I had to do all the promotion for that match. I wanted Vince McMahon to look at me as a guy he could count on to handle the return of a guy that he was hoping would be a huge impact on the business. He had the trust in me and I would do a good job with it. So to me, that was nothing but a good experience. Potentially, I could bring him back and get the win.

I'm sure if Warrior hadn't died, we would've seen a Warrior vs HHH rematch at some point.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

oh, I imagine Trips’ll have a chance to get his win back someday

:devil:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WWE announced two more matches for RAW tonight. I mean its pretty obvious that both Charlotte and Rhea are winning. It would be much more funny if they lost though considering both of them are complete and utter losers at the moment.

Charlotte vs Nikki Cross

Rhea Ripley vs Asuka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DarkstarIV posted:

WWE announced two more matches for RAW tonight. I mean its pretty obvious that both Charlotte and Rhea are winning. It would be much more funny if they lost though considering both of them are complete and utter losers at the moment.

Charlotte vs Nikki Cross

Rhea Ripley vs Asuka

Both matches are gonna be less than 3 minutes and will probably involve Charlotte/Rhea either DQ'ing the other's matches or distracting them into fluke roll-up losses. This will be followed up next week by a tag team match between Charlotte/Rhea and Nikki/Asuka where either Charlotte or Rhea will attack their teammate and end the match with a DQ in less than 2 minutes.

Raw's creative team might as well be a copy machine at this point.