Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Julia needs to get some reps in and work on her strikes and fluidity between spots, but she got an enormous upside. She's gonna be a huge star, just like Anna is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vince MechMahon posted:

Julia is loving 19????

I hope Julia! and top flight are friends and hang out. that goes for anyone else super young. hope they have a fun group that makes fun of the olds

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't care which of them can do the splits, I'll be impressed when one of them does the Van Damme Lift.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

best bale posted:

I hope Julia! and top flight are friends and hang out. that goes for anyone else super young. hope they have a fun group that makes fun of the olds

Im reading reports on fightful that she's hanging out with Tully and Jerry Lynn

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wow, Julia went over

i can't believe she's only 19

come to think of it, you could do a lot worse for natural wrestling training than cheerleading, especially pro level poo poo with throws

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Julia vs. Penelope Ford will be interesting.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

smarxist posted:

wow, Julia went over

i can't believe she's only 19

come to think of it, you could do a lot worse for natural wrestling training than cheerleading, especially pro level poo poo with throws

... You thought Dani might win?

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Squishy posted:

Im reading reports on fightful that she's hanging out with Tully and Jerry Lynn

that's hilarious

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I would hang out with Mr. JL if I had the chance.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Squishy posted:

... You thought Dani might win?

it felt like it coulda went either way on the card, but yeah it was booked to be a big dub for Hart, she's still really green tho so idk

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Pylons posted:

Julia vs. Penelope Ford will be interesting.

Great match for fans of standing around, looking confused.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"that's either just an angry young man, or not a good fellow"

lmfao, god Tony, bite your tongue

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Moty have a great theme, and Ethan page is fun on commentary

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
oh hell yes Ethan Page on comm

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

THE MAIN EVENT'S HERE

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I adore their bro love for each other

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I'm really excited for the Darby handicap match

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Wardlow Week

Wardlow's World

Wardlow World

Wardloworld

Worldlow

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Big guy in the face section. Very large man.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"fresh in our fancies"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sky and Dark as insufferable Instagram fashion guys is great in that I hate them both.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

...he hit Darby in the head with a shovel

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Don't hit people in the head with shovels, even if they agree to it

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Was it in the head? I thought it was the arm.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm excited to get more Darby being yeeted

edit:
alex reynolds and scorpio sky are working their asses off in this match

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Squishy posted:

Don't hit people in the head with shovels, even if they agree to it

You're not my supervisor.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I demand at least another hour of wrestling, maybe a few interviews w/ up and comers, etc

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lol forgot this fuckin video was a thing.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
beautiful finish on that

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't really know what this song has to do with Among Us, but it's cute and they all seemed to have a lot of fun making it/being part of it.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I wonder why they don't seem interested in Dani Jordan very much. She's pretty decent in the ring and was clearly better than Julia in that match, plus has the beginnings of a fun character too. She seems to pop up for a while and then disappear for a while though so I wonder if she has some other obligation that keeps her from wanting to sign on full time.

Julia vs Penelope has all the makings of a disastrous tv match; I hope this week is taped and not live. They should really put her in the ring with someone like Serena for her first Dynamite match.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Just started catching up on Elevation and that is a sell on Wardlow's knee :stare:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Elevated Darkthoughts

It's always Wardlow Week, Toney

1) Wardlow vs Jason Hotch. Waiting for Hotchamania to run wild. Leg capture chokeslam is an absurd move. Oh my gotch indeed.

2) Dustin Rhodes and Lee Johnson vs the VSK and Travis Titan. Dustin Rhodes continues to be having the best third act in American wrestling. This is a fun jobberiffic match, nothing too special.

3) Angelico vs Mike Sydal. Mike Sydal liked my tweet about Arik Cannon so he's my favourite now. But I love the hell out of Angelico too. Fun grapplefuck at the start. Angelico just flows through some of these submissions. I really like this match. Matt Hardy comes out in the corner of Angelico. These two have such compatible styles. And Angelico gets the pin clean! I hope this is the foundation of TH2 getting some stuff to do. Hope this is building to a Sydals / TH2 feud.

4) Shawn Spears vs Falco. Falco was pretty good last time. He rocked me, Amadeus. Did Toney just say that Excalibur was on "many lists"?

Honk promo. Amazing stuff. JD Drake has a boat!

5) Private Party vs Dean Alexander and Carlie Bravo. This is a fun tag. Allie at ringside is so good at her character work now. Both the Nightmare kids have serious abilities if they can get the chance to develop them.

6) Nyla Rose vs Megan Bayne. Greece hat. Now in a Greece Casket. I like the t-shirt gimmick.

7) Orange Cassidy vs Cameron Cole. Cole is a planet sized goof. Although he has some fun bullying moments against Cassidy. That missed missile dropkick was amazing. They sold the Orange Punch well. Nice little match.

8) Penta and Eddie Kingston against Kevin Blackwood and Arik Cannon. Arik Cannon is fighting Eddie Kingston on my TV in 2021. What even is reality? That drop from the rope into the headlock was NICE. It should be emphasised quite what great shape Kingston is in these days. He's still got the gas tank, but the man can move. Blackwood gets double murdered and we're done. A fun way for Eddie to hang out with his buddy for the weekend.

9) Dani Jordyn vs Julia Hart. I've mentioned it before, but Julia and the Blonds are such a good group. Wow, Julia has developed some serious skills. Dani and Julia have nice chemistry together. In a couple of years this could be an awesome rivalry.

10) QT Marshall and Aaron Solow vs Deonn Russman and Joe Keys. I choose to take the "pretty good looking athletes" comment as a deliberate burn on the fact that Joe Keys looks like a gopher. Solow and Russman are the Earth A and Earth B versions of each other. Once this story is over I hope we get Solow doing more interesting stuff because he's really good. This felt like it was all about Solow with QT barely in the match.

11) Scorpio Sky vs Alex Reynolds. Very fun back and forth here that really shows off how good Reynolds is. Now that Sky has his heel style down he's a very watchable singles wrestler. Good match.

Mikey Rukus video for Rise. This wears out its gimmick fast.

Decent but unspecial show.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Alex Reynolds is so loving good wow

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can i elevate

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sad surf music time baby.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Got some kinda flu. I'm chugging water and just had some tasty soup. Let's see how far we go before i am forced to nap again.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Rukus should incorporate more surf music in his aew stuff

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Sydals got good gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

Rukus should incorporate more surf music in his aew stuff

I hope Rampage's theme incorporates the premier pre-roll music.