Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

So is this the new thing? Just claim a subject, just by existing, is causing REAL WORLD HARM and must be struck from the website?

D&D is causing me real world harm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

And Bashir gets way better until like halfway through season 6 where they decide to make him horny for Dax again

I assume everyone is always horny for Dax at all times except for Sisko and also me because I'm waiting for Kira to call me

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Josh Christ posted:

Star trek ds9 is good and I would like to live there instead of hell world

I love DS9 but I'd rather live in TNG to be honest even though it's a more boring show.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Josh Christ posted:

I assume everyone is always horny for Dax at all times except for Sisko and also me because I'm waiting for Kira to call me

This is the correct take. (Ironically Nana Visitor and Alexander Sidding have a baby halfway through the show)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im sick of all these star wars

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

I love DS9 but I'd rather live in TNG to be honest even though it's a more boring show.

Think of who your weed hookup would be on either show

TNG: probably Riker, Rikers cool but I don't want to smoke with him he'd want to play trombone or whatever at me

DS9: absolutely quark, just get ripped in the bar and play dabo, sounds great, maybe you get pulled into a weird space board game at some point

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?

Josh Christ posted:

And fittingly, Sisko gets to gently caress mirror universe Dax.

Lol that plot was so weird.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

yeah but then you have to deal with the possibility of having to exist alongside wesley crusher

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
TNG federation is amazing. they justify military expeditionary vessels by claiming they're on science missions, and fill the ships up with actual children to back it up

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

TNG federation is amazing. they justify military expeditionary vessels by claiming they're on science missions, and fill the ships up with actual children to back it up

"How committed am I to doing colonialism? Kill these kids see if I loving care"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*ponders 3d infographic of delaware floating in the middle of the WonkChamber*

*turns to camera*

it stinks!

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

yeah but then you have to deal with the possibility of having to exist alongside wesley crusher

Wesley has absolutely narced on people for having space weed

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Josh Christ posted:

Think of who your weed hookup would be on either show
Q in both

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Tabletops posted:

how do you have a bloodless revolution

All smotherings

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Jun 15, 2021 13:12:

quote:

oh, good, I was wondering when you'd come back to this to continue to whine about how posts about rape and sexual assault weren't centered on, first and foremost, convincing you personally and reassuring you that you're a good person and your posts matter. I think I speak for everyone that we're all happy to know that you think the bad toxic thread should be closed and/or moved to C-SPAM, which is definitely not, at all, rehashing your puerile fixation on cross-forum drama, which is as far as I can tell the sole content of your posts in any of these threads. Can I get a heads-up on when you think you're going to accuse me again of making jokes at the expense of rape victims to make you feel bad so I can prepare my responses in advance?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jun 15, 2021 12:35:

quote:

D&D is the nerd homework space, why is a do your homework and not just do hot takes a strange requirement? I can't know myself, but is answering the questions "what is rape culture?", "a brief history of #metoo", and "here's a list of useful sources for further questions" retraumatizing for people?

(USER WAS NOT PUT ON PROBATION FOR THAT POST)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

Jun 15, 2021 13:12:

Jun 15, 2021 12:35:

(USER WAS NOT PUT ON PROBATION FOR THAT POST)

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Josh Christ posted:

Wesley has absolutely narced on people for having space weed

Wesley canonically got in trouble for not narcing lol.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Wesley was terrible and I'm glad space Gandalf took him away forever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Silencing assault victims isn't a good thing imo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Wesley exists so we can appreciate Jake Sisko more.

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Q would sell you ditch weed after promising to hook you up with the good poo poo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Excelzior posted:

Wesley was terrible and I'm glad space Gandalf took him away forever

Nichael posted:

Silencing assault victims isn't a good thing imo

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Glenn Greenwald's lookin rough.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

Gross, pitbulls are far too muscly.

What do you think meat is?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Josh Christ posted:

Q would sell you ditch weed after promising to hook you up with the good poo poo

Q would pass you the joint and only tell you it was a woobanger after you took a big lung full

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
anyone else rooting for tromp in 2022

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Tabletops posted:

anyone else rooting for tromp in 2022

that's putting it a bit strongly but i do yearn for the complete destruction of pelosi, mcconnell, and schumer, so, if we must summon the meteor,

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thinking about how DC says heroes don't eat pussy and wondering which trek captain would be best at it

I'm gonna say mirror universe disco guy runner up Scott bakula

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Josh Christ posted:

Thinking about how DC says heroes don't eat pussy and wondering which trek captain would be best at it

I'm gonna say mirror universe disco guy runner up Scott bakula

Q obviously

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo this episode is Sisko being like idk why you want to arrest this guy for getting lung cancer from constant exposure to zyklon b you can't just say he's a war criminal for being at Auschwitz

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Tabletops posted:

Q obviously

Not a captain doesn't count

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Josh Christ posted:

Holy poo poo this episode is Sisko being like idk why you want to arrest this guy for getting lung cancer from constant exposure to zyklon b you can't just say he's a war criminal for being at Auschwitz

Duet? it's loving great op

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

Duet? it's loving great op

Yeah that's it, it rules so much

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Josh Christ posted:

Not a captain doesn't count

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Stolen valor

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Josh Christ posted:

Stolen valor

Is praxis, yes

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

Is praxis, yes

Stealing valor is cool but it doesn't make him a real captain or good at eating pussy

Kirk is canonically bad at eating pussy

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

so we can appreciate Jake Sisko more.

This guy fucks!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1404886404803567627

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Tabletops posted:

Q obviously

Gonna tell him to pull that poo poo he did on Picard on this colonial space station. Talk to Sisko about the Thong Song, he'll get a kick outta it.