Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Is it gonna have online multi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you got your wish, x 2

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GorfZaplen posted:

Is it gonna have online multi.

Yeah they said it had 4-player online.

They also said separately that it has 4-player co-op but no word on if that's also online or not.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I wish they'd make another Advance Wars...

What have I done?!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you got your wish, x 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

It looks amazeballs and all the metroidheads crying in their Cookie Crisp about how it's being made by a chad team of Spaniards instead of the 100 year old pervert Japanese salarymen who made Super Metroid are gonna get BTFOed by how sick it is.

Nintendo hasn’t let sakamoto direct a game since other M thank god

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Waiting patiently for Konami to put SotN, Rondo, and Castlevania X on the switch.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

sotn needs to be on switch

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the 6 GBA and DS games do

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
i like the older art style better but what is viscerally unpleasant is the animation on the new ones what the hell is this flash style poo poo

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

itll have a nvidia chip which means it doesnt exist

I think this is it. Nintendo probably had something developed but won't launch due to supply issues. And with the supply issue potentially lasting another year, its possible we dont ever see it

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Waiting patiently for Konami to put SotN, Rondo, and Castlevania X on the switch.

castlevania x…….?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
if you meant dracula x………..noob thats sll im saying

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNoob

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mkvltra posted:

Is the Switch Pro a real thing lol. I struggle with impulse buying one like at least once a week but this E3 makes me want a Switch really bad.

obviously not. you cannot amend that which is perfect

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

draculax

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Evil Eagle posted:

the 6 GBA and DS games do

the perfect complement to those megaman collections.

megaman and castlemania are related in my mind even though they're from different companies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh they showed no more heroes 3 gameplay lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iLPK5vl4M

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

The Milkman posted:

megaman and castlemania are related in my mind even though they're from different companies

theyre the only good non-nintendo nes franchises

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Milkman posted:

castle what

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Metroid Dread

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

why the gently caress cant i download poo poo, it keeps giving this 2123-1502 error

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Plutonis posted:

why the gently caress cant i download poo poo, it keeps giving this 2123-1502 error

check this out https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55529/~/error-code%3A-2123-1502

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plutonis posted:

yeah had the same problem earlier today. just kept mashing a until it worked, as is custom

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i grew up with both, but the sega was mine while the super nintendo was my moms.

your mom knows what's up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/_cckirby/status/1404841656701042689?s=20

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

the units wobble around while they're shooting bazookas and max was tweening like he was in a dendy crew sig but might still buy out of nostalgia, put hundreds of hours late at night on gba with sound turned down real low

Dr Hot Wheels
Jun 11, 2021

American McGee's Crazy Door
Who the hell else is excited for the new Mario Golf? The last one on the 3DS was super basic, but I hope they can make the sweet-rear end, dirt-bike-smooth jump from Mario Tennis Ultra Smash to Mario Tennis Aces. Camelot's always up to good poo poo and I hope they learnt from the latest Everybody's Golf, too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i tried this stuff and it didn't work, just trying to brute force mashing the download button... i guess its becasue of the new switch firmware update wtf

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plutonis posted:

i tried this stuff and it didn't work, just trying to brute force mashing the download button... i guess its becasue of the new switch firmware update wtf

I’ve been getting it too, sometimes restarting the switch makes it work for a while but it feels completely random

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

ArfJason posted:

They destroyed every single other presentation and it took like 30 minutes. No interviews with french pedophiles or fake banter between playtesters.

(Insert record scratch sound effect)So who thought it would be a good idea to have Roman Polanski at E3?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

I took a peek at resetera and it was back to back posts about how bad nintendos graphical tech is. lmao. absolutely cursed loving people

That site is what happens when you "play games" for the "art and story" and have an overwhelming need for comparisons to things like Schindlers List and whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

doomrider7 posted:

(Insert record scratch sound effect)So who thought it would be a good idea to have Roman Polanski at E3?

doomrider7 posted:

That site is what happens when you "play games" for the "art and story" and have an overwhelming need for comparisons to things like Schindlers List and whatnot.

nailed it lol