Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: dead gay comedy forums)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I am glad you are back Larry

unfortunately robert evans still lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Robert "Hard R" Evans

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

indigi posted:

welcome back Larry, what happened this time I’m not up on Mod Lore

turns out the cheat code to getting what you want from admins is digging up pre-woke posts of the intel agents that infest the site

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

indigi posted:

welcome back Larry, what happened this time I’m not up on Mod Lore

i said karma was going to punish Robert Evans for his crimes against humanity and the mods were Not Happy.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Larry Parrish posted:

i said karma was going to punish Robert Evans for his crimes against humanity and the mods were Not Happy.

lmao

Raskolnikov38 posted:

turns out the cheat code to getting what you want from admins is digging up pre-woke posts of the intel agents that infest the site

where can one find these posts

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

indigi posted:

lmao

where can one find these posts

check the extremely good post emptyquote zone

or like the last 4 pages of the qcs thread, if you already have that thread open

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robert "Hard R" Evans

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robert "Hard R" Evans

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robert "Hard R" Evans

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i dont think that post was the ultimate killshot or anything, larry getting free was inevitable, but at least now everyone knows that cia or not, robert evans just completely loving sucks

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

direct action gets the goods

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

at least now everyone knows that cia or not, robert evans just completely loving sucks

hmm yes

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

he definitely is but i mean now it doesnt matter

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

oh I know I just didn’t want to post :hmmyes: again

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robert "Hard R" Evans

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Larry Parrish posted:

Another victory for the non mega thread CSPAM posters. May the mod team swiftly receive permanent bans in my place.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

loving lol I went into exile by necessity and larry was banned all this loving time? loving lmaooooooo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

2021 has been a good year for cspam

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

Another victory for the non mega thread CSPAM posters. May the mod team swiftly receive permanent bans in my place.

And also Bellingcat should be permabanned.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

how did F Stop even manage to find that post since the "find posts" option only returns 5-6 posts from 2008?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Doctor Jeep posted:

how did F Stop even manage to find that post since the "find posts" option only returns 5-6 posts from 2008?

it's in his rapsheet. his other post in the "What do you want your last words to be?" thread is just as epic :D

PurpleTowel posted:

This is the way we always knew it would end Tojitsu-San. Your pirates, my ninjas, and the both of us, locked in one final epic conflict. To the victor goes the glory, to the loser goes death. Draw steel my worthy foe, and let us dance once more.

or

You all run, the world needs goons! I'll hold off the Scientologists by myself, my life shall end as it began; with a blade and a bottle. Dying the death every true Scotsman deserves.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Larry Parrish posted:

wb Larry

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

welcome back larry didnt even know u got perma'd lmao

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

comedyblissoption posted:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

exmarx posted:

it's in his rapsheet. his other post in the "What do you want your last words to be?" thread is just as epic :D

lmfao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I was in the book store today and I found a biography of Lenin

And the first endorsement on the book jacket was from Anne Applebaum

Lol never mind

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

comedyblissoption posted:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Larry Parrish posted:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Doctor Jeep posted:

there was zero actual internet detecting, i just pulled all that info from the cspam BTB thread. i couldnt believe no one had done it earlier.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

I was in the book store today and I found a biography of Lenin

And the first endorsement on the book jacket was from Anne Applebaum

Lol never mind

Reminds me of how its easier than ever to get people to wholesale dismiss the gulag archipelago ever since they decided to let jordan peterson write a new intro

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

exmarx posted:

This is way worse than the N-word post.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

exmarx posted:

Jesus christ

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

wb larry - this whole BM bellingcat poo poo is long overdue.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

so the proletariat vanguard is whatever group is getting the shortest stick in terms of material conditions, from the urban factory worker at the turn of the century to the peasant farmer in china. it follows that the american proletariat vanguard will be comprised of the most oppressed people in america, gamers

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!
larry parades through cspam in triumph, confetti and cash raining on the cheering crowd

before him the mod team trudges in shame, pelted with rotten fruit and old fishmech posts

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Hodgepodge posted:

larry parades through cspam in triumph, confetti and cash raining on the cheering crowd

before him the mod team trudges in shame, pelted with rotten fruit and old fishmech posts

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lol that getting funding from the cia is totally cool but a bad word post is just ULTIMATE CANCEL

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the one they banned me for was when I said Robert Evans should be killed lol

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
and apparently what saved you is the revelation that evans himself said a bad word 17 years ago? heady stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Voice of Labor posted:

so the proletariat vanguard is whatever group is getting the shortest stick in terms of material conditions, from the urban factory worker at the turn of the century to the peasant farmer in china. it follows that the american proletariat vanguard will be comprised of the most oppressed people in america, gamers

You're welcome

*returns to slime rancher*