Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
Suburban Facebook Empathy Moms, and their central importance in the biden campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

The oldest joke ever recorded was about a woman farting on her husband’s dick.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

The oldest joke ever recorded was about a woman farting on her husband’s dick.

There's a roman poem by a dude who proudly states he kisses his dog on the mouth

Monks wrote poo poo like "Finally done, I'm getting a beer" in the margins of medieval manuscripts

"Hapthor was here" graffiti in the haglia sophia

Onfim the bored 10th century schoolkid drawing himself as a :krad: monster next to his homework

Ea-Nasir, world's shittiest copper merchant

Those are more funny historical poo poo I suddenly remembered

Content: Hundreds of thousands of british people died preventable deaths because Boris Johnson was a funny posh clown on a panel show

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ArmZ posted:

*timidly sips flint Michigan water*

Obama not actually drinking the water

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lib and let die posted:

i miss him so much

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

There's a roman poem by a dude who proudly states he kisses his dog on the mouth

Monks wrote poo poo like "Finally done, I'm getting a beer" in the margins of medieval manuscripts

Onfim the bored 10th century schoolkid drawing himself as a :krad: monster next to his homework

Content: Hundreds of thousands of british people died preventable deaths because Boris Johnson was a funny posh clown on a panel show

The dude in Pompeii writing on a wall that from now he would only gently caress men's arses

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

MikeCrotch posted:

The dude in Pompeii writing on a wall that from now he would only gently caress men's arses

The dude in pompeii using graffiti to tell another dude in pompeii to stop eating women out in public

He may then have become some kind of ancient batman

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

The dude in pompeii using graffiti to tell another dude in pompeii to stop eating women out in public

in fairness wasn't it "stop eating women out in public against the wall like a dog"

like dude get an alley

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1405702805948538881

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

There's also a bit in the Bible where Philip tells Nathaniel that they've found the messiah and it's Jesus of Nazareth, and Nathaniel just says "Has anything good ever come from Nazareth?" Nazareth must've been the Cleveland of its day.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

If the water was the Cuyahoga, that'd make walking on it significantly easier so long as he could put it out

e: Content: That time Cleveland managed to set fire to the river

This apparently happened multiple times

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
George W. Bush was a cheerleader in high school.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Regan’s wife took the advice of her psychic and it lead to the deaths of an untold number of generations of gay men so that everyone would think of her as a model and moral citizen and now all anyone can remember about her is how famously she sucked dick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
tbf she was apparently a genius-level cocksucker

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Now that's prime username material. And/or a new thread title.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

elaboration has issued a correction as of 20:16 on Mar 21, 2023

Alpha 1
Feb 17, 2012
:newt: Gingrich—Primary Mission

—Advocate of civilization

—definer of civilization

—Teacher of the rules of civilization

—arouser of those who form civilization

—Organizer of the pro-civilization activists

—leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

France didn't make it illegal to have sex with children until last year.

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Bestiality wasn't illegal in Washington state until after Mr Hands, and when the law to ban it came up for a vote 13 of 49 state senators excused themselves from voting on it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

Bestiality wasn't illegal in Washington state until after Mr Hands, and when the law to ban it came up for a vote 13 of 49 state senators excused themselves from voting on it

bestiality wasn't illegal in arizona until the deputy fire chief of mesa, AZ got caught loving his neighbor's sheep

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Mantis42 posted:

France didn't make it illegal to have sex with children until last year.

Also their prime minister was very obviously groomed by his pedophile wife! LoL

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

Nickie had to seize political power, otherwise his waifu would have dumped him for a younger model.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/merfianrepublic/status/1401818156642017283

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

zut alor!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fun fact: the chef in the little mermaid who says this was voiced by Rene Auberjonois, the actor who played Odo on DS9

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mpanda_boy/status/1289675094072074241

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

I mean Macron was groomed by his teacher, who is now his wife.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I should play Civ IV again

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My choir in high school sang this song, this just triggered the memory. Wtf

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/originalspin/status/1220367361984716800?s=20
This was around the time when the term "boba liberalism" was gaining popularity in asian american left twitter.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Echo Chamber posted:

https://twitter.com/originalspin/status/1220367361984716800?s=20
This was around the time when the term "boba liberalism" was gaining popularity in asian american left twitter.

"milk tea alliance"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Excelzior posted:

I should play Civ IV again

lol i was just thinking this

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

ArmZ posted:

swedish idiots gave Obama the peace prize and then he became the most assassinatingest president ever lmao
Norwegian idiots.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
same thing

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
There's also various covers of Baba Yetu performed by the Brigham Young University Choir on YouTube, which I think is even funnier than the military band doing it.

I had no idea that Baba Yetu just became a common high school/college chorus song. I was a choir boy in high school, but those days were before Civ4's release.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ArmZ posted:

swedish idiots gave Obama the peace prize and then he became the most assassinatingest president ever lmao

I think an article came out a few years back that talked about how even Obama knew he hadn't done anything to earn a peace prize. It would look idiotic because everyone else knew it too, but he and his aides couldn't figure out how to refuse it without causing a diplomatic incident. I don't know if that's true, but it's funny. And that's good enough for me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It made a lot of Americans real mad (including Teump) so it was good.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Echo Chamber posted:

There's also various covers of Baba Yetu performed by the Brigham Young University Choir on YouTube, which I think is even funnier than the military band doing it.
Seeing how it's basically just the Lord's Prayer BYU strikes me as less surprising performers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

frankenfreak posted:

Seeing how it's basically just the Lord's Prayer BYU strikes me as less surprising performers.
I think the ironic part is that it was official LDS church policy that black people had been cursed by god and could not receive salvation until the late 1970s.