Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

“Atomic” is the best possible descriptor for that purple. Well played, Nintendo

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

American McGay posted:

Remember when the Switch was first revealed and people thought the start button was a tiny functional d-pad? lol

lol what the..

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

dude i love that i usually add mini reesees cups and jelly bellies to my blizzards

edit: severely misunderstood the meaningmof your post. apologies.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao i was looking for that like a month ago tyvm

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Tender Bender posted:

lol I sat next to some British kids on a flight last year and when they saw my 3ds they made me download-play Mario Kart, I was their noob shy guy friend. The older one (like ten) said his friends call him the driftmaster. When we raced he kicked my rear end and said "You're better than I thought... But nobody beats the driftmaster."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"Get on the ground! Put your hands up!" - cops

"gently caress the police! This a shift!" - darkies

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I got this one in Christmas ‘98 with Madden ‘99 (which I played like 2-3 times lol) and another game… I was sure it was Pokémon Snap, but apparently that came out in ‘99… so did Pokémon Stadium… I could have sworn it was a Pokémon game though… curious…

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got this one in Christmas ‘98 with Madden ‘99 (which I played like 2-3 times lol) and another game… I was sure it was Pokémon Snap, but apparently that came out in ‘99… so did Pokémon Stadium… I could have sworn it was a Pokémon game though… curious…

Hey You Pikachu? that's the only other N64 Pokemon game i remember

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a ton of N64 controllers for some reason, and i don't think we bought many. i think we were just the place for N64 mario party and smash brothers, so people would leave their controllers behind. we had the see through lime green one, the original grey, a yellow one, a gold one, the cursed "player 2 controller" and a blue one. they wore out really fast, though (the control stick, specifically). when i sold my collection they were in too rough shape, but the snes ones were fine.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Or Puzzle League.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

absolutely anything posted:

the switch is epic, that one guys a stupid bitch, castlvania 4 is boring and bloodlines is bad, and i freaking love nintendo
yup

mycophobia posted:

Bloodlines is good

its not good but it's weird which is almost as good

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
accidentally replying to 5 year old posts ftmfw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Milkman posted:

yup

its not good but it's weird which is almost as good

It's good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

castlevania 4 is ok but not as good as 1 and 3. sort of like mario 4 :troll:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For the classic style vanias 3 and Rondo are where it's at but the others are good too.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gently caress you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The weird Sharp X68000 game that they remade for PS1 as Castlevania Chronicles is pretty good too

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i dont remember who was a stupid bitch but hell i was probably right about that too

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

gently caress you

:troll:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Fungah! posted:

castlevania 4 is ok but not as good as 1 and 3. sort of like mario 4 :troll:

4 is too long and too easy. A lot of the ease is just from how kickass the 8 way whip is though so it's still a fun game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

driftmaster ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Has anyone bought Driftmaster an account yet.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

not video game related but it reminds me of this time a group of friends played laser tag when we were in our 20s and this one guy thought he was awesome but kept getting smoked by someone who's handle for the leaderboard was "Captain Cookies." he got obsessed with trying to find and best the Captain but just couldn't do it. we found out it was like a six year old literally wearing a cookie monster shirt and he absolutely lost his poo poo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

captain cookies ftw