Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

oh no! Can our hero find a bigger gun? :ohdear:

I love the jankiness of the shotgun. Depending on the panel it seems to have a pistol grip, over/under barrels, or side-by-side barrels

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Cats love the meat tank

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I love the jankiness of the shotgun. Depending on the panel it seems to have a pistol grip, over/under barrels, or side-by-side barrels

I'm concerned about where exactly different weapons go between panels :ohdear:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

This is why I insist on driving on long road trips with my partner

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Come And See posted:

Doom Eternal was awful in nearly every way (story, presentation, art style, level design, combat flow, sloppy difficulty calibration, glitchy as hell, they pissed off Mick Gordon, the final gun sucked, Duke Nukem 3D had better urban environments, "mortally challenged", they don't let you pilot one of the mechs, etc).

Counter point literally the opposite of all of this. Doom Eternal is the pinnacle of single player FPS gaming.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I don’t have a driver’s license, but I sympathize with both ‘AAAAAAAA AA AAAAAA’, and with angrily staring in silence.
The driver of the passenger car should have just waited, and not have gone between those trucks, right?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Some people just should not drive. Going between two semis is fine if you are not a bad driver.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Such Fun posted:

I don’t have a driver’s license, but I sympathize with both ‘AAAAAAAA AA AAAAAA’, and with angrily staring in silence.
The driver of the passenger car should have just waited, and not have gone between those trucks, right?

There's no reason for the car not to pass the semis.

The angry stares are for the driver's unreasonable keening.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I mean, I always feel a bit leery doing that just because it's a tight situation if someone's not paying enough attention, but the most I do is to speed up a bit to scoot through.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

titties posted:

That doesn’t seem right.
It’s like a corridor of death. That semi on the left could crush us at any moment. Why is it on the left lane? Why are we in the middle lane?
AAAAAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah it's smart to be at least a little anxious about that situation but the best response is to either speed up to get through so you're not lingering between two giant multi-ton vehicles, or just not pass and set your cruise control to 55 or 60 or whatever and deal

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

We are in the center lane because it is the only one not blocked by a slow moving truck.

The truck is in the left lane because of amphetamines

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

It's generally not a good idea to pass semis on the right (in left-hand drive countries) due to blind spots as well.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

The aa!aaaa!aaaaaa people in my life will freak out if ever next to another vehicle, cannot break well, and will keep at least 30ft gap even at idle speeds.

That comic triggered me.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

titties posted:

We are in the center lane because it is the only one not blocked by a slow moving truck.

The truck is in the left lane because of amphetamines

redgubbinz posted:

It's generally not a good idea to pass semis on the right (in left-hand drive countries) due to blind spots as well.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

The aa!aaaa!aaaaaa people in my life will freak out if ever next to another vehicle, cannot break well, and will keep at least 30ft gap even at idle speeds.

Yeah I’m never gonna drive a car. Best of luck to you all

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ah, the prequel to this classic.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Such Fun posted:

That doesn’t seem right.
It’s like a corridor of death. That semi on the left could crush us at any moment. Why is it on the left lane? Why are we in the middle lane?
AAAAAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAAAA

This happens occasionally where I am because we have occasional exit lanes on the left while the majority of exits are on the right. I usually just wait for the truck on the left side to exit, but sometimes both trucks are going slow enough I just say screw it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The best is when a truck decides the best way to pass another truck is to pull into the passing lane and go 65.00000003 mph to pass a truck going 65 mph

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You can probably guess, but "private area" :v:

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

titties posted:

I thought you weren't supposed to overtake on the inside?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Vagabong posted:

I thought you weren't supposed to overtake on the inside?

You're not, but truckers exist to provide a sort of moral test to your dedication to the law from time to time

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

The best is when a truck decides the best way to pass another truck is to pull into the passing lane and go 65.00000003 mph to pass a truck going 65 mph

for me, the best is when the pack immediately hit a hill and the passing truck can't accelerate any more and now everyone's stuck going the same speed as these poor overloaded semis

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

private area you say? :pervert:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
If some dick is going slow in front of you, then you go around them in whatever lane is open.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

I thought it said "MAGIC TOILET" :(

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:smith:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

hazardousmouse posted:

for me, the best is when the pack immediately hit a hill and the passing truck can't accelerate any more and now everyone's stuck going the same speed as these poor overloaded semis

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

This arc is getting amazing

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

ChubbyChecker posted:

that comic is giving is giving the other grey turd comic a run for its money

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

aw the honks of encouragement and excitement :swoon:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wait, what does he mean by sick?

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Arrhythmia posted:

Wait, what does he mean by sick?

His elephant is a sick, twisted pachyderm who enjoys chopping peoples’ heads off with an axe.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010