Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
These posts all read like they teleported in from 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Zeroisanumber posted:

These posts all read like they teleported in from 2006.

That's an achievement for Freep, it's usually 1997.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Finnankainen posted:

From my cursory googling, it appears to be a keyword tag that freep has on a suspiciously high number of posts dealing with black people. According to Urban dictionary it stands for "Total N------ Bullshit"

I've usually seen it for "Typical N----- Behavior" in connection with poo poo like WorldStar videos.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freep: Do you care? Not really.

Could the True Purpose of MrNA vaccines be for a nefarious purpose?

OP posted:

I'm just wondering about the possibility of the MnRA vaccines being used to change the human body to create dependency on some nutrient that only the elites can provide? Similar to how feline species need Taurine to survive and cannot survive without it?

I don't personally think anything is too low for our elites to do to protect their positions in society and make it ultimately impossible to rebel.
Is it possible that the elites have conspired to guide evolution such that we require things like food and water to survive? :thunk:

quote:

To: Jonty30
The fact that “they” are pushing so hard to get as many vaccinated as possible should raise suspicions.

3 posted on 06/22/2021 7:16:15 PM PDT by Disambiguator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Disambiguator
There is at least fictional precedence for this. There was a Star Trek episode where there were twin worlds. One world was populated by a ruling population and the other population were the ruled.

The ruling population kept control of the ruled by keeping them dependence on an engineered drug.

So, it just makes me wonder if somebody isn’t trying to achieve this in real life.

11 posted on 06/22/2021 7:20:46 PM PDT by Jonty30 (Just because I coughed on you does not mean that I have covid. It means that we have covid. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

You might want to research Antibody-Dependent Enhancement in relation to the mRNA Wuhan Virus vaccines. Numerous articles have been posted on FreeRepublic on this subject.

12 posted on 06/22/2021 7:21:16 PM PDT by ocrp1982 ( Bibicly)

quote:

To: ocrp1982
Each of them ridiculous fearmongering. 15 months in since the first clinical trials began and not a single sign of ADE anywhere in anyone. Hundreds of millions of shots given, not a single sliver of evidence for ADE.

If we were going to see ADE anywhere, it’d be with the nucleocapsid protein antibodies in those with previous infection. Those are the ones most likely to present sub-optimal binding across serotypes. Still no evidence of that either.

25 posted on 06/22/2021 7:31:52 PM PDT by 2aProtectsTheRest (The media is banging the fear drum enough. Don't help them do it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: 2aProtectsTheRest; ocrp1982; Jonty30
Each of them ridiculous fearmongering. 15 months in since the first clinical trials began and not a single sign of ADE anywhere in anyone. Hundreds of millions of shots given, not a single sliver of evidence for ADE.

Sure, n00b who joined right when china flu was unleashed....preparing to push these risky shots.

Whatever you say.

As if anyone falls for your VP schtick, anymore.

29 posted on 06/22/2021 7:36:38 PM PDT by Jane Long (America, Bless God....blessed be the Nation 🙏🏻🇺🇸)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: 2aProtectsTheRest
I merely pointed out to the Freeper that there are a great many articles from ACTUAL doctors and virologists worldwide citing this as a definite adverse reaction to these EXPERIMENTAL vaccines. And, yes, they are ALL still classified as EXPERIMENTAL.
I don’t know who you are. What your Credentials are. What your agenda is so, pardon me if I Totally IGNORE anything an anonymous poster on a blog has to say about this subject.
The health and well-being of many many millions depend upon full disclosure and open dialogue. Not the posting of some anonymous blog poster.

34 posted on 06/22/2021 7:45:17 PM PDT by ocrp1982 ( Bibicly)

quote:

Hey troll-boi.
Good to hear from you.

NOT.

We don’t know yet the long-term effects of this experimental gene therapy.

You know, like Moderna admitted in their SEC (Wall Street) filing last year.

55 posted on 06/22/2021 8:32:07 PM PDT by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)

Now let me tell you why Trump is really President!

quote:

It doesn’t pass the Occam’s Razor test for me. Too many doctors and researchers would have to be in on it (and not all of the researchers are “elite” by any stretch) and too many of the elites have no idea how this actually works. Add the fact that you have half-a-dozen different versions of the shot from different companies plus the fact that many people who appear to be elites have happily gotten the injection.

It would be easier to just make an artificial food shortage or shut down people’s bank accounts, etc.

No one in my family is getting the injection (despite the possibility of never seeing Canadian family members again), but not because of the scenario painted here.

14 posted on 6/22/2021, 7:21:49 PM by Dr. Sivana (“At first you go bankrupt slowly, then all at once.” -- Hemingway)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

DEPOPULATION!

19 posted on 6/22/2021, 7:24:21 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

A kill switch in their opponents has been the wet dream of every tyrant in history. At least the ones who were not Sovereign

20 posted on 6/22/2021, 7:24:39 PM by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)

Noted intelligent person Tucker Carlson

quote:

Science itself seems to have nefarious goals these days.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fJL6WF9sSDcD/

Tucker Carlson, full show but the monologue is about this very subject.

40 posted on 6/22/2021, 7:55:11 PM by Pollard

quote:

To: Dr. Sivana
Your are mistaken in the belief that the elites have gotten the “Jabs” .... more than likely that Gates, Bozo Amazon, etc got saline shots. No, the saline in small bottles marked with “jab” identification were not for practice. Yes, some elites like Trump and others not on the inside probably got the “jab” actually believing the traitors around them.

45 posted on 6/22/2021, 7:58:18 PM by RetiredTexasVet (Corrupt Slow Joe Biden is the Bolshevik sock puppet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Correlation = Causation

quote:

My grandma died at age 99 this spring and I thought it was from natural causes, but it turns out she had her first vaccine shot a week before she had her stroke which later resulted in her death.

I am besides myself as she was nearly to 100 and still healthy.

48 posted on 06/22/2021 8:03:37 PM PDT by struggle

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

I’ve never understood why people define themselves this way. My sister has a friend who had breast cancer and 18 years later its still her thing- I’m a breast cancer survivor! Same thing goes for this- you’re gay... So what? is there some reason we should care? Has ZERO impact on anyone but you and your closest friends, family, and associates. I’m hetero and married for 11 years this year. Do you care? Not really. So why should I spout this to everyone whom I meet like some gay people do, or like some breast cancer survivors do? I define myself as me. Not as a survivor of whatever or a practitioner of whatever. I’m a human. I guess that’s how I define myself. What I do otherwise is irrelevant for most intents and purposes and has zero impact on you or anyone else, except my closest friends, family, and associates.

lmao at the idea that straight men don't make a big loving deal over how much they love tits and rear end

and also lmao at the idea that this guy is so closeted about liking women in his personal life that only his inner circle of family and close friends even know he's married to a woman

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
"My literally close to one hundred year old grandmother died IT'S THE VACCINE SHEEPLE WAKE UP!!!"

If I read that like it's a grief stricken person grasping at straws, it's kinda sad.

(I know that's not what I'm reading.)

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

quote:

Hey troll-boi.
Good to hear from you.

NOT.

BAM, Fuckin' GOTTEM

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

I'm just wondering about the possibility of the MnRA vaccines being used to change the human body to create dependency on some nutrient that only the elites can provide

https://i.imgur.com/EiEzlgp.mp4

Except instead of Weyoun it's George Soros or Bill Gates or someone

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Given how many times they kill weyoun this might fit quite well in "everybody is a clone" continuity

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
What is Soros' goal for killing us off? The elites benefit from having shittons of proles and they're all going to be dead before climate change hits them, as well as being least impacted by it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What is Soros' goal for killing us off? The elites benefit from having shittons of proles and they're all going to be dead before climate change hits them, as well as being least impacted by it.

It's racist. In their eyes soros want stop kill the whites and replace them with black people.

It's all about white genocide when you boil off all the verbal diarrhea.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Freep: ....they are all gay now

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It's racist. In their eyes soros want stop kill the whites and replace them with black people.

It's all about white genocide when you boil off all the verbal diarrhea.

Note that this idea is the foundation of “replacement theory” which claims that insidious Globalist Elites (aka Jews) are encouraging whites not to reproduce and non-whites to reproduce as much as possible so that whites will lose hegemonic power to the easily controlled non-whites.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They want to get rid of self-reliant liberty-loving white people to replace us with obedient slave races, fewer people are easier to control, they're enirowhackos who worship Gaia and hate progress and want to return most of the earth to nature that they enjoy while the rest of live in crowded megacities doing all the work to manufacture luxuries and maintain the elites' palatial estates, etc

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The real puzzler is why, if the elites' mass population culling is supposed to select for obedience, did they engineer a harmless virus to scare gullible obedient demographics like liberals and black people, then put the poison into a vaccine that only those groups would take, while the free-thinking liberty-minded anti-vax conservatives remain unaffected.

The smart play would be to use your engineered virus to deliver the death-clock RNA or whatever, and then release a genuine vaccine against it, that way only obedient sheeple will be protected and live to become your serfs, while the conservatives refuse vaccination and all go out and get infected to own the libs.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

The real puzzler is why, if the elites' mass population culling is supposed to select for obedience, did they engineer a harmless virus to scare gullible obedient demographics like liberals and black people, then put the poison into a vaccine that only those groups would take, while the free-thinking liberty-minded anti-vax conservatives remain unaffected.

The smart play would be to use your engineered virus to deliver the death-clock RNA or whatever, and then release a genuine vaccine against it, that way only obedient sheeple will be protected and live to become your serfs, while the conservatives refuse vaccination and all go out and get infected to own the libs.

The 30 seconds it took you to write this is 10x the amount of thought they’ve put into their beliefs. I hate that it’s that simple but it just is.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Weird how now that there's an openly gay NFL player, suddenly all black players are super Christians who hate gays because of their strong moral upbringing, but if that player were to leave the NFL, the black players would all immediately go back to gangbanging criminal thugs.

quote:

There was a Star Trek episode where there were twin worlds. One world was populated by a ruling population and the other population were the ruled.

The ruling population kept control of the ruled by keeping them dependence on an engineered drug.

Except that the one planet didn't need to take the drug, they were just addicted to it and being lied to by the drug pushers. It was psychological dependence, not biological dependence, it's a really bad analogy to the idea that the vaccines could somehow alter the human body to be unable to survive without it, a better analogy would be

...that, yeah, where the Jem'Hadar straight up could not survive without ketracel white. But lol at the idea of a Freeper ever watching DS9, hell I'm surprised any of them even watch TNG considering it was much less nationalist and even straight up said "Yeah humans don't use money, we're all free to pursue our own interests."

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
it's also a plot point in the jurrasic park movies until it's not

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-ambulance-emts-fatal-oakland-shooting

Apparently an ambulance had people dancing on it.

I'm not even going to cut and paste the posts at the bottom. Just go look. My jaw is dropped, only because Fox normally has the tiniest bit of sense as to when it's a good time to turn off comments.

Apparently, saying, "I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat!" is some kind of GOTTEM! racist joke that's supposed to be answered with, "13%."

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Twelve by Pies posted:

...that, yeah, where the Jem'Hadar straight up could not survive without ketracel white. But lol at the idea of a Freeper ever watching DS9, hell I'm surprised any of them even watch TNG considering it was much less nationalist and even straight up said "Yeah humans don't use money, we're all free to pursue our own interests."

To be fair classic TNG is in some ways implicitly racist. Like it was very progressive for it's time, but also a black lady was answering phones, an asian guy was the driver, Russian guy navigator, the smartest guy was a white guy (though part alien) and a pretty American white guy sits on a couch and tells other people what to do while staring at a big screen TV.

It's exactly the kind of hidden structural racism that they love - white people on top, but not because of racism, just because.

InsertPotPun posted:

it's also a plot point in the jurrasic park movies until it's not

The Lysene thing is dealt with a bit better in the books, but it's basically the whole "nature finds a way". Theme of those books.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Captain Log posted:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-ambulance-emts-fatal-oakland-shooting

Apparently an ambulance had people dancing on it.

I'm not even going to cut and paste the posts at the bottom. Just go look. My jaw is dropped, only because Fox normally has the tiniest bit of sense as to when it's a good time to turn off comments.

Apparently, saying, "I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat!" is some kind of GOTTEM! racist joke that's supposed to be answered with, "13%."

its because the old Lee atwater maxim has finally come full circle. the dog whistle is broken on the floor. its foghorn/reaper horn all the way now.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

lmao at the idea that straight men don't make a big loving deal over how much they love tits and rear end

Why can't people just keep their beliefs to themselves??

- Man in red MAGA hat and Harley jacket as he slams the door on his truck with a 30ft American flag sprouting from the bed

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

pseudanonymous posted:

To be fair classic TNG is in some ways implicitly racist. Like it was very progressive for it's time, but also a black lady was answering phones, an asian guy was the driver, Russian guy navigator, the smartest guy was a white guy (though part alien) and a pretty American white guy sits on a couch and tells other people what to do while staring at a big screen TV.

It's exactly the kind of hidden structural racism that they love - white people on top, but not because of racism, just because.

The Lysene thing is dealt with a bit better in the books, but it's basically the whole "nature finds a way". Theme of those books.

I think you're describing the original Star Trek series (TOS)? But with respect to that show your points are valid.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Zwabu posted:

I think you're describing the original Star Trek series (TOS)? But with respect to that show your points are valid.

They are describing TOS but some of TNG was kind of racist as well, like the African tribal planet where Tasha Yar had to fight a woman to the death. That's a pretty uncomfortable episode to watch. There's more than that but that's the most blatant and memorable one.

TOS also didn't really have some of the technological advancements that TNG did, like the replicator hadn't been invented yet so Earth society wasn't necessarily post-scarcity, and they seemed to still use money during TOS according to a couple of episodes.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Zwabu posted:

You're right, I absolutely was. My bad. TNG is much better, though still has some elements of the same... big black security guy, white guy in charge, didn't Georgie start as a navigator or helmsman? Woman whose magic super power is can read peoples faces a bit.

Like progressive, but also in some ways problematic.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Oh good we went from a Trump is worse than Hitler derail to a Star Trek derail

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Star trek, hitler, trump, please sort in order of badness.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think Freepers suck!!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Trek, Hitlearl-grey, hot.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

They are describing TOS but some of TNG was kind of racist as well, like the African tribal planet where Tasha Yar had to fight a woman to the death. That's a pretty uncomfortable episode to watch. There's more than that but that's the most blatant and memorable one.

TOS also didn't really have some of the technological advancements that TNG did, like the replicator hadn't been invented yet so Earth society wasn't necessarily post-scarcity, and they seemed to still use money during TOS according to a couple of episodes.

I once met Marina Sirtis and she said that episode was a bit of an eyebrow raiser even for 1988 but now it's completely unwatchable and embarrassing.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Oh good we went from a Trump is worse than Hitler derail to a Star Trek derail
It's not a thread without a Star Trek derail!

They mad.
Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

quote:

To: proud American in Canada
FUJB!!!!

59 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:31:38 PM by Raven6 (Psalm 144:1 and Proverbs 22:3)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JonPreston
Ho-Lee-Fuk ain’t no Chinaman.

5 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:17:05 PM by nesnah (Infringe - act so as to limit or undermine [something]; encroach on)

quote:

If someone were to fly a jet airliner into the White House tomorrow while pResident Xiden and Spread Eagle Harris were there, I don't think I could stop myself from cheering and dancing in the streets.
What an embarrassment Biden is.

11 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:19:31 PM by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))

quote:

To: joshua c
100kT on the Capitol will clear out the white supremacist revolutionaries out to destroy the constitution.

18 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:21:51 PM by AndyJackson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

The totally demented old fool spews out even more garbage as usual.
This moron, who has no idea how nuclear bombs are made, is now reduced to threatening American citizens with nuclear weapons?
Is Dementia Joe aware that there are literally tens of thousands of physicists in America who can make their own nuclear bombs to take on the illegitimate,
dictatorial Dementia Joe regime if they wanted to?

27 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:25:03 PM by SmokingJoe

:psyduck:

quote:

Joe, did nuclear weapons work in Afghanistan?

Vietnam?

Sippy cup for Joe.

5.56mm

12 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:19:41 PM by M Kehoe (Quid Pro Joe and the Ho need to go.)

quote:

No we don’t Joe.
You couldn’t beat a bunch of ragheads in Afghanistan in 20 years.

36 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:26:46 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizens Are Born Here of Citizen Parents)(Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)

This thread actually has a few fart themed posts

quote:

To: JonPreston; null and void
Ah, Eric Fartwell voiced that same thing awhile ago.
Couldn’t be due to them talking openly behind closed doors about killing Americans, could it?

10 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:19:12 PM by Darksheare (Those who support liberal "Republicans" summarily support every action by same. )

quote:

To: Shady
Today, 0bama’s talking butthole thinks he’s Fartacus!

45 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:28:33 PM by sheik yerbouty ( Make America and the world a jihad free zone!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

:doom: The ultimate weapon!

quote:

This nuclear bomb within America, should it be detonated, will conveniently avoid inner-city blacks, Hispanics, LGBTQ, BLM, Antifa, MS-13, felons, and the D.C. Swamp itself, right?
Must be one helluva smart nuke to just target white/black Christians who love this country.

76 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:38:37 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Free Republic: The Internet's 1st social media platform. Since 1996.)

quote:

To: OVERTIME
You beat me to it. 20 years of fighting and a we lost to the Taliban. They had some lethal weapons, but no F-15’s or Nukes.
He did not threaten anyone so we should stop the hyperbole. He said basically, IF you want to take on the Feds you will need F-15s or Nukes. Of course last I checked, most Federal, State and Local Police do not have those items either. That said, only a demented idiot would say what he said. Oh wait.... The Biden Administration has been locking up and/or threatening Citizens since his first day in office. Primarily, white, christian, conservative citizens.

90 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:43:18 PM by OldGoatCPO (No Caitiff Choir of Angels will sing for )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: USAF1985

He's going to nuke some shithole in the USA and blame us.
They will make a bigger deal out of what you just posted than in what xiden has said.
107 posted on 6/23/2021, 3:49:46 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies]

quote:

To: AFreeBird
"The scary part is - they’re setting the scenario for exactly that."
The PLA scripted COVID to see exactly how the US and the rest of the world would react to a 'rogue' Chinese nuke or even an 'accidental' limited, low-yield nuclear exchange, which would be intended to draw down populations and poison land/water in India, Europe, Russia, the Middle East, North America, and yes, certain undesirable areas of China.

They now know the answer. Nothing. No reaction. Green light.

Unless Xiden nukes gun owners first.

This almost inevitable event before 2030 would make Chinese holdings in Africa and Oceania vastly more valuable
, and in addition to those 2 realms, they would complete their move into a post-WW3 South America with incredible speed, which will all be forcefully transacted under an e-yuan currency and home ruled by Chinese puppets -- just. like. Xiden.

201 posted on 6/23/2021, 5:31:55 PM by StAnDeliver (Eric Coomer of Dominion Voting Systems Is The Blue Dress.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 131 | View Replies]

quote:

That is China talking through Joe's mouth. I swear, seriously, he is ONLY saying things and implementing policies of which China would approve. This is soooo bad.
129 posted on 6/23/2021, 4:07:59 PM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

To: foxfield
did he just threaten to use nuclear weapons against the population inside the United States?

Not going to hold my breath for the outrage about this from those who accused PDJT of using teargas against “peaceful” protesters.

167 posted on 06/23/2021 4:55:15 PM PDT by noexcuses
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 137 | View Replies ]

It wouldn't be a thread where freepers are slighted without the thinly veiled death threats.

quote:

To: OVERTIME
Lee Harvey Oswald did it with ww2 surplus Italian carbine.you can google your county/state democrat party offices .making range cards ain’t that hard to figure out!

191 posted on 6/23/2021, 5:19:58 PM by Nebr FAL owner (Treason is the reason for Democrat Sedition & Subversion)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

Joe’s all talk.

“we got F firty fives and nuclere weapons, hell my wife had fisshhhhh net stockings for 120 days, give me a break.”

I’m not biting.

I’ll say this though, they are scared of the 5th largest military force in the world, the United States Citizenry.

Why are you so scared Joe? Why so scared of freedom loving patriots Joe?

200 posted on 6/23/2021, 5:30:18 PM by Eddie01

quote:

The CCP Puppet thinks he’s actually running things.

We don’t need nukes, just a few drones.

206 posted on 6/23/2021, 5:36:58 PM by Flavious_Maximus

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

I love how totally dishonest those "news" sites are. Like Joe Biden stating that you'd need a real military to take on the US military is not somehow threatening people with nuclear weapons. And cherrypicking one study to conclude that this or that legislation did not affect crime. Granted none of these people could explain a multilinear regression but it's so easy to get the result you want when studying something like gun violence.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

But lol at the idea of a Freeper ever watching DS9, hell I'm surprised any of them even watch TNG considering it was much less nationalist and even straight up said "Yeah humans don't use money, we're all free to pursue our own interests."

Conservatives don't really critically examine or understand media. They watch Star Trek because it has gee whiz gadgets and pew pew space battles, they root for the heroes because they're the viewpoint characters and they're identified with us, and us good others bad. Even though if you wrote down the various ideologies in the show, stripped of flags to tell them which one to like, they'd loving hate the Federation (secular, open borders, anticapitalist, women in authority, racial integration, free love, on-demand abortion, etc) and would side with the Cardassians or Ferengi or something.

I know this right-wing Trump guy who loves Babylon 5. He thinks the racist, xenophobic president Clark and the Earth Firsters are liberals, just because they're the bad guys who do bad awful things to our main characters so they must be liberals because liberals are bad. Clark's state-owned propaganda network is just like the liberal media because they're both fake news. Clark arresting independent journalists is liberal thought control etc. Meanwhile he defended Trump's immigration policies, he was ecstatic when Trump attacked and threatened the press, etc.

Weird Uncle Dave
Sep 2, 2003

I could do this all day.

Buglord
I'm afraid to Google this, what's the deal with 13 percent?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Weird Uncle Dave posted:

I'm afraid to Google this, what's the deal with 13 percent?

As a guess, a swipe at black people (who make up approximately that percentage of the population).

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Yeah that's what it is.

Even Fox News will delete comments that outright say "black people are all criminals" or whatever.

Same reason freepers came up with euphemisms for black people like "the Amish" back when the site owner was still committed to making conservatism appear non-racist

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

As a guess, a swipe at black people (who make up approximately that percentage of the population).

To add to this, it's a shortening of the racist statement that "90% of all crime in the US is committed by 13% of the population." Just "all black people are criminals" poo poo.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

New York Suspends Rudy Giuliani Law License over Election Fraud Claims

IT'S THE COMMIES WHAT DONE THIS!

quote:

What a commie witch hunt. Disgusting.
1 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:36:40 PM by ChicagoConservative27

quote:

Full court press by commies all over.

ChiComs shutting down Apple Daily, shutting down Rudy.

They will be doing more.

8 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:41:15 PM by ifinnegan ( Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

So they suspend his law license because he asserted that the election was stolen and widespread fraud occurred. How Soviet of them.

14 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:49:35 PM by Truth29

quote:

Just more communist democrat thuggery. If it isn’t stopped, it will be released upon the people, thus their need to disarm the citizens.

29 posted on 6/24/2021, 1:18:25 PM by drypowder

The Leader cannot fail but can only be failed. (note that Reno89519 gets poo poo on for saying this throughout the rest of the thread)

quote:

Since Giuliani hurt Trump more than helped him, I don’t have much sympathy. He was very much all talk and no action, and most of his talk was speculative, not substantive or actionable. He accomplished nothing other than embarrass Trump.

4 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:38:52 PM by Reno89519 (Buy American, Hire American! End All Worker Visa Programs. Replace Visa Workers w/ American Wo)

Sure he should be barred from practicing law but like so should other people WADDABOUTHAT?!

quote:

It is funny what they latch onto, isn’t it?

Lawyers chasing ambulances, then being drat near unresponsive for their clients after being paid, missing court dates... and this is what they choose to go after...

I bet I can go to a NY court somewhere TODAY and find numerous instances of where attorneys are outright negligent in their duties, and I bet this body of ethical professionals worried about Giuliani will not be there nor do anything as long as those attorneys pay their yearly dues. LOL

12 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:46:35 PM by Red6

When all else fails, make vague threats of violence

quote:

Witch hunt. What a laugh.
Do some of now see the size of the conspiracy we face?
Regrettably, there will be one and only one way to end this.

20 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:55:52 PM by .44 Special (Taimid Buacharch)

quote:

Every day, the news just keeps getting worse and we are farther into tyranny. Where is the breaking point?

5 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:39:12 PM by Rummyfan (In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel.d)

Apparently now judicial oversight is fascism

quote:

Fascism in action.

38 posted on 6/24/2021, 1:47:04 PM by libertylover (Our biggest problem by far: most of the news media is agenda driven, not truth driven.)

* is fanatic Fox News viewer *

whatexit sounds sort of hopeful here. Like Trump just dodged a bullet

quote:

So if the SDNY gets Trump indicted for anything, Rudy won’t be able to defend him. Right?

48 posted on 6/24/2021, 2:27:58 PM by whatexit (What a shame that New England has become Old England)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Scratch Monkey posted:

whatexit sounds sort of hopeful here. Like Trump just dodged a bullet

Well yes in the real world where literally anyone would be a better lawyer than Giuliani. However since Trump has yet to disown him that means that freeper thinks he is actually the best lawyer in America because Trump always picks the best people no exceptions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

Full court press by commies all over.

ChiComs shutting down Apple Daily, shutting down Rudy.

They will be doing more.

8 posted on 6/24/2021, 12:41:15 PM by ifinnegan ( Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

WTF is Apple Daily?

I don't want to know, do I.