Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

uber_stoat posted:

that seems like a good way to come down with a rare disorder that your doctor has never even seen before.

Lol! Whoever is stupid and/or brave enough to risk it will live in forever, a horrible medical disorder named after them.

Like “Stromfadden’s alavage vaginal necrosis”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

House is completely stumped until Chase offhand mentions that they found some weird tea bags in the bathroom.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Bored posted:

I didn’t read all of the ingredients in the image. Are Myrrh and gold also included? As a VERY early gift for a possible messiah?

:barf:

It shows that you did not read because Myrrh IS included!

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Some extra pangolin dust to push me over the top?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Facebook Aunt posted:

House is completely stumped until Chase offhand mentions that they found some weird tea bags in the bathroom.

It's Lupus!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

goblin week posted:

It shows that you did not read because Myrrh IS included!

LOL! Awesome

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Keep my office relaxing chair warm while I'm working.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001081443759.html

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My niece is 6 this year. I THINK my sister wouldn't kill me...

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Tell her it isn't Satanic as their right arm ought to be pointing up. That was the deal killer for me.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

LashLightning posted:

Tell her it isn't Satanic as their right arm ought to be pointing up. That was the deal killer for me.
agreed

(he makes an excellent phone-prop for when I'm working)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Her grandfather is an Anglican priest...

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Horror movie where someone gets possessed by a knock off aliexpress demon.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Here's a fitness Pokemon trophy.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002542174058.html

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

By popular demand posted:

I heard that in parts of Russia there's a tradition of whipping with tree shoots in public baths, supposedly it helps the blood circulation.

I wouldn't be surprised if mild flagellation as a folk remedy is practiced around the world as it's cheap and pain releases endorphins.

That said using a thick solid rod seems dangerous.

Masochists have been secretly infiltrating folk medicine for centuries now

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I know we got a pin and patch crew here and the new Pin and Patch thread in HCH would love to see all of your raddest ones.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Awesome, I hope the the thread lasts until I'm back from weekend vacation so I can share my pins.
Don't start anything reckless

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Hail Satan and Hot Drinks

Good heavy solid construction, well worth the impulse purchase :o:

gently caress lol I scrolled past this and thought drat this looks like something NMN would be into and lo and behold

HazCat
May 4, 2009

:ohdear:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Perfect for sending Nermal to Abu Dhabi

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Bought one of these stupid fake gameboys and enjoying it, it’s not perfect but for the price it’s a fun bit of nostalgia gaming. Also let my niece and nephews play with it at a family thing and it was constantly in use, fun novelty for them with their tablets and phones. It included AV out cable but haven’t used that.

The buttons aren’t great - button A doesn’t work so well on mine but most games only use two buttons so X is mapped to the same as Y, same with B and Z. I didn’t get the one with the controller so no comments on that maybe having better buttons.

Has a 1020 mAh BL-5C battery that gives it a bit of life and can be played while charging on a micro-USB cable. It’s a little smaller and a lot lighter than any gameboy I ever had.

Seems to be mostly or all NES ROMs, so assume it’s the cheapest possible computer that will run an NES emulator. Realising there are a multitude of ways to do nintendo emulation this is probably really only useful for the lazy who like to play nintendo in the toilet or if you want something cheap to keep kids occupied for an evening.

A couple of the games seem to be bad copies but most games I’ve tried play fine with only a few lockup’s requiring a reset and it has a reset button that takes you back to the main menu for when that happens. In particular Super Mario drops you into the first level like normal except the level is upside down and you drop the down forever, making it unplayable.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOIlDxx

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Unfortunately those cheapos have no save state function and so are useless to me.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If you have a decent android phone just buy a good BT controller or even use your Xbone or a PS4 controller and play emulators on your phone.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
I have one of those emulation fake gameboy and IMO its much better than playing old games on your phone. I also have set up a Playstation controller and a phone holder on top, which I only played once and never went back. It's much easier to play old games with physical buttons. Tring to connect poo poo through bt is too much trouble. Also I don't like playing old games on a giant 7" screen.

Just make sure you buy the higher end ones they are great. I played tetrics non stop for my trans pacific flight.

I brought it 2 years ago I don't even remember what the name was. But I can grab it anytime I want and bang out the space shuttle in Tetric.

stephenthinkpad fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 25, 2021

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Here, I bang out the space shuttle just for you guys.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lDV6GS7

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'd rather bang in the space shuttle, personally

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

That’s… not how a ball bag works

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Okay Mr Tiny Scrote.
:laugh:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

stephenthinkpad posted:

Here, I bang out the space shuttle just for you guys.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lDV6GS7

Tetris is Russian. This is, therefore, clearly Buran.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

DRINK ME posted:

Bought one of these stupid fake gameboys and enjoying it, it’s not perfect but for the price it’s a fun bit of nostalgia gaming. Also let my niece and nephews play with it at a family thing and it was constantly in use, fun novelty for them with their tablets and phones. It included AV out cable but haven’t used that.

The buttons aren’t great - button A doesn’t work so well on mine but most games only use two buttons so X is mapped to the same as Y, same with B and Z. I didn’t get the one with the controller so no comments on that maybe having better buttons.

Has a 1020 mAh BL-5C battery that gives it a bit of life and can be played while charging on a micro-USB cable. It’s a little smaller and a lot lighter than any gameboy I ever had.

Seems to be mostly or all NES ROMs, so assume it’s the cheapest possible computer that will run an NES emulator. Realising there are a multitude of ways to do nintendo emulation this is probably really only useful for the lazy who like to play nintendo in the toilet or if you want something cheap to keep kids occupied for an evening.

A couple of the games seem to be bad copies but most games I’ve tried play fine with only a few lockup’s requiring a reset and it has a reset button that takes you back to the main menu for when that happens. In particular Super Mario drops you into the first level like normal except the level is upside down and you drop the down forever, making it unplayable.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOIlDxx

i got a gba and DS bootleg card to put in my OG DS and now it has 1000 games on it all the time. save state works too

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002379267569.html

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Even if it's a ripoff, I'm not getting Trump merch.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

...and you look like a bucket of poo poo!

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Some tshirts are oddly specific

And strange

And sad

Dirty old playing cards

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Not gonna lie I’d wear the anti cat boys shirt.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

By popular demand posted:

Okay Mr Tiny Scrote.
:laugh:

Ok I walked into that one.

I was talking about the hole between taint and scrote, but I guess they had to have the balls have their own attachment points so they could swing. The pitfalls of aliengineering

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

LashLightning posted:

I’m pretty sure the baphomet is allowed to put its arm down once in a while without completely losing its identity :colbert: just hug the adorable little thing already

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

I love these outrageous bullshit clickbait thumbnails this store uses.

It's a plastic bucket for soaking your feet. No hovering hologram touchscreens involved.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000764391129.html

Just a plastic tray you can put bottles in. It does not feature a remote control screen.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000907157069.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I've been getting a lot of bullshit touchscreen shower caddies too. Does that poo poo work as an advertising tactic??