Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you prefer the extended summer thread format?
This poll is closed.
Yes 126 44.21%
No 39 13.68%
I'm Scottish 120 42.11%
Total: 285 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Given they just empty quoted him when he was in the government it seems like a natural transition for the industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

And he finally gets a by-line.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
What a world where someone can go dork enlightenment blog nerd to senior government adviser to dork enlightenment blog nerd and drag half the press back along with them.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

smellmycheese posted:

Video of Hancock’s groping incoming shortly according to my sources
Taking bets now - viewed in motion it will be a clumsy honk and not a gentle caress.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Taking bets now - viewed in motion it will be a clumsy honk and not a gentle caress.

You weren’t wrong

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15397207/watch-matt-hancock-video-health-secretary-kissing-gina-coladangelo/

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

smellmycheese posted:

watch-matt-hancock-video-health-secretary-kissing-gina-coladangelo

no

no, I don't think I shall

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

...is this literally his first kiss? I'm certain I was smoother than that in the back row of the ABC.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Julio Cruz posted:

no

no, I don't think I shall

:hai:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
GB News had a average viewership of 50k a day last week after promising advertisers and investors 150k

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The adult babies takeover is back on.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

I'm so glad that whoever sold this video thought he could get more money from Murdoch than Putin.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

goddamnedtwisto posted:

...is this literally his first kiss? I'm certain I was smoother than that in the back row of the ABC.

Could be worse, could be gove :v:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

smellmycheese posted:

Video of Hancock’s groping and coming shortly according to my sources

/finger to ear Sorry I'm getting reports of a spelling error in the previous message. Please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

learnincurve posted:

GB News had a average viewership of 50k a day last week after promising advertisers and investors 150k

50k cunts.

Actually many of those were probably just people gawping at the trainwreck

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

OwlFancier posted:

Could be worse, could be gove :v:
:vomarine:

I just finished a 16 hour workday and this is the first post I see. This. I did not need that picture.

...& the horse you rode in on, pal.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I imagine gove just latches on like a lamprey and sucks out everything inside.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

I imagine gove just latches on like a lamprey and sucks out everything inside.

He just holds hands to exchange long protein molecules, and you cannot make me imagine him doing anything more intimate than that.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

goddamnedtwisto posted:

He just holds hands to exchange long protein molecules, and you cannot make me imagine him doing anything more intimate than that.

I imagined suckers on the ends of his fingers.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

learnincurve posted:

for a population of 70 million that’s really tiny numbers too

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jel Shaker posted:

for a population of 70 million that’s really tiny numbers too

70 million cunts

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Borrovan posted:

...& the horse you rode in on, pal.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

govese . cx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG7uCskUOrA

Failed Imagineer posted:

70 million cunts
Actually many of those are probably just people gawping at the trainwreck

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

learnincurve posted:

I imagined suckers on the ends of his fingers.

Just tiny Gove heads trying to kiss you on the ends of his fingers

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Miftan posted:

Just tiny Gove heads trying to kiss you on the ends of his fingers

And those little Goves have little hands...nightmare Gove fractal all the way down

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

learnincurve posted:

Depending on how they are classing someone as a 'viewer' and given those numbers its going to be as charitable as it can (ie, watched more than 30 seconds) that is atrocious. After first week fall off and all the gawpers go they'll be down to 10-15k or so.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I haven’t got the link to hand but huffington post has been making graphs and stuff showing it tanking.

A124!
Jun 28, 2009
https://twitter.com/spectator/status/1408460026780475398

🙏Dan Hodges please please🙏

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I think their social media person added an unnecessary colon.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

English degree, year 1, semester 1:

All meaning is arbitrary you dickbags, now here's too much Jane Austen.

I both took and taught this class and can confirm this is pretty much correct. Except there is no such thing as "too much" Jane Austen, Jane Austen loving rules

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

I think their social media person added an unnecessary colon.

Well that's one way of describing Hodges.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Thought he was referring to the pic.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
That's definitely what they used to call a full colon.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

How to say you're on Grindr without saying it

lens grindr

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Unhinging my jaw and howling in demand for Hodges as Labour communications. Just the dumbest oval office who openly admits to voting tory running Labour's twitter?

Oh hell yeah bring on the morons.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Han Dodges in a position as power will firmly move us into the second half of "First as tragedy".

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Not really heard of the other two but a quick Google seems to indicate that they're dull, sensible types. Hodges is the choice that will get Labour back in the news again!

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Hodges is the most ridiculous choice they could make, therefore a dead cert at this point

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Pistol_Pete posted:

Not really heard of the other two but a quick Google seems to indicate that they're dull, sensible types. Hodges is the choice that will get Labour back in the news again!

Rob Burley is famously known for platforming slapped hams on politics live, and being one of the first instances of the TBEU landing a punch with the 'I know that audience member, they're a plant' gag:

https://fullfact.org/online/question-time-actor/

https://twitter.com/RobBurl/status/1190413256281804800

StarkingBarfish fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jun 26, 2021

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
He's [DH] shown there is no depth to the amount of ineptitude he's not willing to go to bat for, pretty good form really

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Dan Hodges kept Glenda Jackson locked in a basement flat for a year and had her grandson yell happy birthday at her through the letterbox.

People only found out when she did a cry for help phone interview with the Guardian arts section

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

learnincurve posted:

Dan Hodges kept Glenda Jackson locked in a basement flat for a year and had her grandson yell happy birthday at her through the letterbox.

People only found out when she did a cry for help phone interview with the Guardian arts section

I forgot all about that saga. Thanks for brightening up my morning with the sheer absurdity of it.