Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Knormal posted:

Draculus, a Universal Monsters Dracula crossover.

u wot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I want more stuff transforming into mundane things. a tv remote. an oscillating fan. the moon lander. that sort of thing.

a dracula is fine too.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Does he transform into a coffin?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Presumably a Mindwipe remould. In any case, I can't wait to see it, a giant robot Bela Lugosi is one of those things I never knew I wanted.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
https://twitter.com/tompratchett/status/1408360691468222464

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Ahhh I've wanted this since I was able to form coherent thoughts

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
If they do spacebox Wheeljack I’ll be so happy. I don’t think there’s even been a 3P one?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

So it's settled, a drag race car that becomes a Dracula.

As long as it's not a Van-pire.

The_Doctor posted:

If they do spacebox Wheeljack I’ll be so happy. I don’t think there’s even been a 3P one?

Never, I think. Wheeljack could use the Siege Ironhide mold, and I think custom makers have beat them to it.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Wild Wheel pretty much already is that. Also Lobo and a cowboy. Shame the toy was so crap.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Keldroc posted:

and nobody at Marvel Studios told the MCU writers about Agents of SHIELD because Marvel Studios has never considered any of the garbage Loeb and Perlmutter did over at Marvel Entertainment to be canon in the first place.

Agents of SHIELD is not garbage, it's actually really good.

drat you , The_Doctor! Scooped again!

Looks real good though!

... what are the rods for?

---

Also, that better not be a Siege Shattered Glass Jetfire.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I think it's pretty funny they packaged it in a way that hides the giant ugly backpack. I don't mind the backpack, there's no way to make that alt mode turn into that robot mode without one, but it's kind of cheap to hide it behind a piece of cardboard when you see it on the store shelves.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Looks real good though!

... what are the rods for?
Putting in boxvan Wheeljack, as seen in the first episode. It's weird they don't even mention them on the packaging, and name them as "Energon rods" or whatever they were called. As is, it's just like "Here's some sticks".

quote:

Also, that better not be a Siege Shattered Glass Jetfire.
It is, the big giant one.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Well, uh, there it is.

https://twitter.com/hasbro/status/1408479153775693830

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Amazon shipped my Kingdom Scorponok today.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

So we’re getting the Explorer tour vehicle? Sign me up.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Gonna laugh when it's a Ford Branded T-rex.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
It’s not the Jeep :saddowns:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The tour vehicle is great though.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i hope the dracula transformer isnt like those insanely lovely crossover transformers from the like 2000s where they had like realistic human heads

it better be a dragula

edit: lmao apparently thjey planned this in the 90s

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i hope the dracula transformer isnt like those insanely lovely crossover transformers from the like 2000s where they had like realistic human heads

it better be a dragula

edit: lmao apparently thjey planned this in the 90s

The TR Mindwipe mold makes sense but I hope it's the Kingdom Airrazor mold instead. I love thr folding wings.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Dragula, please.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

If we're putting a pool together, my money is on a Kingdom BW Megs painted in JP rex colors.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

If we're putting a pool together, my money is on a Kingdom BW Megs painted in JP rex colors.

Ford was tagged.

Wouldn’t mind Dracula being a Mindwipe remold only because that would mean I’d have a little Dracula headmaster to attach to whoever.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

"WOOBWOOBWOOBWOOB"

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I never thought he'd be killed by Depth Charge.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

This is great

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Another Beast Megatron repaint into the movie T-Rex colors almost certainly, but I'd like Siege Hound into one of the vehicles too.

E: Oh I saw the Ford tag. Yeah, hope it's a two-pack.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Open Marriage Night posted:

Ford was tagged.

Suddenly this

Anora posted:

makes a lot more sense

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Anora posted:

Why would they do a T-Rex when they could repaint Dinobot into a Ford Raptor?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

So probably a Trailbreaker reshell then? Or is there an existing Ford SUV somewhere in the movie lines that isn't too Bayverse?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I want one of those Fords with a huge FORD on the front grill to be in a movie so that I can have one as a toy.

re: Draculus.
How about an SS Scourge retool that transforms into a coffin?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GeshGav/status/1408595839606525952

I want that last one SO loving BAD

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pretend that 3rd party transforming toilet is part of this set.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Dinobot only the robot head is retooled into Bob Pecks face

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Pretty sure that binoculars robot is already modeled after one of the bot bots.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I mean, Jurassic Park already had a transformer in it, Nedry's shaving cream!

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Medullah posted:

I mean, Jurassic Park already had a transformer in it, Nedry's shaving cream!

This is screaming for a pack in botbot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"Is your computer running?"