Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

is this thread the staging ground for a forums boxer rebellion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzGc5Yots9c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

Isn't the weirdly overaggressive response to the old witch thread one of the reasons Snoo noped out?

extremely pathetic if true

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Tiler Kiwi posted:

it aint weird to hate wizards

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
please rate this thread a "5" , as I have just done, with my mouse and with my spirit, it is currently under assault by hostile Energies, as is obvious by careful reading of what is plain as day

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

extremely pathetic if true

[it was part of a pattern of sexist weird poo poo directed at someone whose worst crimes afaik were having a hard time during an ahistorical global pandemic and finding some measure of friendship with a community until they were hounded out by weirdos ]

as far as I can tell?

pathetic like pathos yes but not like they're bad in any special way meriting such

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
My posting energy radiates outwards towards Saturn where it is stored to a point that obliterates the night sky

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

please rate this thread a "5" , as I have just done, with my mouse and with my spirit, it is currently under assault by hostile Energies, as is obvious by careful reading of what is plain as day

i'll use a magical angel summoning cloak to bring forth a heavenly host who will all rate this thread "5"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utM3yuJrWQg

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

[it was part of a pattern of sexist weird poo poo directed at someone whose worst crimes afaik were having a hard time during an ahistorical global pandemic and finding some measure of friendship with a community until they were hounded out by weirdos ]

as far as I can tell?

pathetic like pathos yes but not like they're bad in any special way meriting such

oh ok yeah if there was more too it. giving the post i quoted a rating of "mixed"

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I mean I did say it was "one of the reasons". I was under no impression it was the only reason. But I miss that mouse avi :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

Isn't the weirdly overaggressive response to the old witch thread one of the reasons Snoo noped out?

There was nothing overaggressive about it, it was dumb as poo poo and shitposted in like it was dumb as poo poo

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i forgive all crimes of wizardry, and all crimes, if people post cute rats

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Good soup! posted:

There was nothing overaggressive about it, it was dumb as poo poo and shitposted in like it was dumb as poo poo

but now you've posted here, Good soup!, that thread was that thread, but this one is this one, and you are here, posting now, and your energies have been captured

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

If there's on thing I know about WIZARDS it's that TRUMP is VOLDEMORT!!!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Good soup! posted:

Very cool 8th grade bully energy.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

but now you've posted here, Good soup!, that thread was that thread, but this one is this one, and you are here, posting now, and your energies have been captured

gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

Very cool 8th grade bully energy.

are you aware of where you're posting

Are you lost, do you have someone you can call

Are we really going to argue that ~*~MAGIC~*~ is a totally normal and not stupid loving thing in a political shitposting sub again lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

If your mad about me posting, fear not, my balls have been hexed and i am forever owned magically

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Harry Potter but he's got two lightning bolts next to eachother

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I mean it is dumb, but going out of your way to hassle people is also not cool. Idk.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Good soup! posted:

If your mad about me posting, fear not, my balls have been hexed and i am forever owned magically

Sorry about your balls.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I posted that before once but its good enough to post again imo :11tea:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Good soup! posted:

If there's on thing I know about WIZARDS it's that TRUMP is VOLDEMORT!!!

the only thing trump has in common with voldemort is his performative heterosexuality, trump's literally got a mushrooom toad dick and the the scandals that he has sex with sex workers are the same thing and serve the same function as the infamous hug of draco, furthermore,

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Zurtilik posted:

I mean it is dumb, but going out of your way to hassle people is also not cool. Idk.

lmao "hassle people" :cmon:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Look you can shitpost in the shitposting sub but just not here ok, they'll summon golems

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Look, I just miss that mouse. :smith:

:snoo:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Good soup! posted:

Look you can shitpost in the shitposting sub but just not here ok, they'll summon golems

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Good soup! posted:

are you aware of where you're posting

Are you lost, do you have someone you can call

Are we really going to argue that ~*~MAGIC~*~ is a totally normal and not stupid loving thing in a political shitposting sub again lmao

the thing is, aleister crowley was a shitposter addicted to heroin, but he had a few good points, including his thing on specifically calling the subject magic specifically to provoke this "~*~MAGIC~*~" response from other idiots over a hundred years ago, you don't have to post here, and yet you are. curious, Good soup!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

:staredog:

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
I believe in magic as much as I believe the President of the United States can do their job.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Magic is real and acknowledging that fact is the only way to save humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dont mind me magic lovers im just setting up this altar over here. puttin on some rituals, you know, that kind of earthy poo poo

oh what alter, hm???

just a little ol altar to CROM the god of BULLYING WIZARDS TO THEIR FUCKIN GRAVES

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
khorne is a tryhard tho i dont respect him

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4147195M5RA

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

the thing is, aleister crowley was a shitposter addicted to heroin, but he had a few good points,

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Larry Parrish posted:

is it used by anyone who isn't neurotic, white, and middle class at a minimum though. not to mention fundamentally speaking it's all pretty retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what a pathetic probe lol. also larrys right

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

what a pathetic probe lol. also larrys right

congrats on being as embarrassing as larry parish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Crowley may have been a sex pest and a heroin addict, but he was a wizard! How dare you besmirch his name!