Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Proust Malone posted:

Good producers should be entirely unnoticed unless they’re doing uncannily accurate riffs on the hosts for a cold open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

does anyone else hate when will references a popular song or line of dialogue from a movie and chris edits a two second clip of it immediately after in case we didn't get it

idk one of them prompted me to search out this vid which is a pro watch so all is forgiven

https://youtu.be/qVe8Br6BOoE

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Proust Malone posted:

Good producers should be entirely unnoticed unless they’re doing uncannily accurate riffs on the hosts for a cold open.

https://youtu.be/ssDOdsDXzZI

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Breadallelogram posted:

He was like 26 or 27

okay?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Well, poo poo. I was going to link this dude playing the Cum Town guitar riff but since his account was terminated on YouTube and I can't find the video reposted, here's just the riff itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWICOht1Ago

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

kind of hard to believe your motivation is to protect the credibility of other victims when you're misrepresenting and minimizing the allegations

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1408958467608657922

Lol.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Chris weighs in on the Dasha movie in the most soy way possible
https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1408893596091174912

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I didn't know Dasha could talk that fast.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Why are they both talking to someone just above them?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Clerks rear end muh fuckin dialogue speedrun

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'll just watch the Redlettermedia review.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Chris weighs in on the Dasha movie in the most soy way possible
https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1408893596091174912

"Oh my god, it's Glen"

*10 entire seconds of a shot of the back of Glen's head*

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Wizard Master using “soy” wrong to fit in with the youth like a 90’s substitute teacher pulling up a chair and sitting in it backwards to “rap” with the class

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Unironically excited to see the dogshit movie Dasha made now. Looks like it's gonna be the fun kind of terrible. Maybe I'll becoming a CinD poster for a bit and pretend it's actually incredibly good.

Is the one that won the awards at some film festival?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Wow... I was pretty okay with Angela Nagle overall until now, I thought the 'she's an insane xenophobe racist closed-borders nut' poo poo was overblown or that she HAD to be getting some stuff taken out of context.

But going on Fox Nation to be interviewed by Tucker about how the RADICAL LOONY LEFT is open-borders, and that's innately, obviously bad? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1408522625131876356

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

Wow... I was pretty okay with Angela Nagle overall until now, I thought the 'she's an insane xenophobe racist closed-borders nut' poo poo was overblown or that she HAD to be getting some stuff taken out of context.

yeah we all know you're fuckin dumb as hell, you don't gotta remind us.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nagle's clearly been a dumb shithead for awhile but going on Carlson's show makes it even funnier.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
As near as I can tell, Greenwald really is just an antagonistic douchebag now. Not that that justifies the rent-free ped a tierre he has in the head of every liberal in D&D. Land of contrasts.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

yeah we all know you're fuckin dumb as hell, you don't gotta remind us.

I presumed good faith operation from someone supposedly of the left. I know you to be a liberal, though, so I have no illusions of your belligerence. :)

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

He’s played in a bunch of crust and hardcore bands too and FOB brought Every Time I Die on tour with them recently, which must’ve been weird. Fall Out Boy are all dudes with ties to the punk scene but clearly did not care about being called sellouts.

He drums for Racetraitor and I think did time in Earth Crisis and Sect? Solid CV outside of Fallout Boy

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

I presumed good faith operation from someone supposedly of the left. I know you to be a liberal, though, so I have no illusions of your belligerence. :)

Weirdo who constantly freaks about the gays and trans people really invested in freak from the UK. Song as old as time.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm sorry I'm not an internet trans lib-leftist who's invested in idpol to the point where I can't do anything but post about being trans. ON THE INTERNET. I am actually a bisexual, though. Of the gender that gets social flak and possible hate crimes committed against them for being such. And I hadn't actually given Angela Nagle much thought at all prior to today, even when she was on Chapo twice. I merely inferred that the ridiculous hullaballoo about her being a closed-borders xenophobic freak were inaccurate claims being made in bad faith by imbeciles who hate everybody of the left. That I'm finding it to be true is a bit of a surprise, as I had, as stated previously, merely thought to allocate her some measure of presumptive innocence. I'm sure that, if I'd investigated before now, it'd have been made pretty obvious as well, but I didn't take that time or effort because I didn't rightly care much.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

I'm sorry I'm not an internet trans lib-leftist who's invested in idpol to the point where I can't do anything but post about being trans. ON THE INTERNET. I am actually a bisexual, though. Of the gender that gets social flak and possible hate crimes committed against them for being such. And I hadn't actually given Angela Nagle much thought at all prior to today, even when she was on Chapo twice. I merely inferred that the ridiculous hullaballoo about her being a closed-borders xenophobic freak were inaccurate claims being made in bad faith by imbeciles who hate everybody of the left. That I'm finding it to be true is a bit of a surprise, as I had, as stated previously, merely thought to allocate her some measure of presumptive innocence. I'm sure that, if I'd investigated before now, it'd have been made pretty obvious as well, but I didn't take that time or effort because I didn't rightly care much.

Lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

lol

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Apoplexy posted:

lol

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
As an AMAB enby bisexual Maoist shadmock, I

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
that musician pictured with the chapos is 5'5"

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Apoplexy posted:

gently caress this and gently caress you.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Seriously tho Apo, you're just really loving stupid. You've always been really loving stupid and honestly kind of vile. I hope figuring out you were wrong with Nagle like so many things before we lead you to maybe being a little less stupid and vile.

Like even in your post defending me making fun of you being obsessed with making GBS threads on trans people you bring up me being trans like that's all I was saying. You're just a little freak.

Please just be normal.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Apoplexy posted:

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

As near as I can tell, Greenwald really is just an antagonistic douchebag now. Not that that justifies the rent-free ped a tierre he has in the head of every liberal in D&D. Land of contrasts.

he's always been an antagonistic douchebag, but he used to balance that out perfectly with being right most of the time

now it seems like he values the antagonism more than anything else

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Apoplexy living up to their screen name today

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Apoplexy posted:

all timer bad post lmao

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Halloween Jack posted:

Glenn has always been like that.

He’s a libertarian but one of the ones that carries through the tenets instead of just being a democrat who wants his pedophilia in the open.

Which means that his opinions on foreign policy are usually much closer to good.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

I’m happy for you, or I’m sorry for you. Whichever it is.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Meltdown may was weeks ago except if you are posting about podcasts for some reason

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Apoplexy posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

didnt read