Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Sasha's gonna get future endeavored by Disney and kill her acting career before it ever really gets started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mooseinfants posted:

Sasha's gonna get future endeavored by Disney and kill her acting career before it ever really gets started

It was good when it happened to Carano and it'll be good when it happens here

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

KungFu Grip posted:

i wonder if they're gonna change nikki cross' name since karrion kross exists now

They were alternating between calling her Nikki Cross and Nikki ASH (for Almost a Super Hero)

Hedging their bets on whether Kross is worth calling up from Triple H purgatory

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah seems like they were trying to call her Nikki Ash now. Though Nikki Cross is something that rolls off the tongue, so that'll be a difficult change.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Might have missed it, but Kross, Scarlett and Shotzi were backstage at RAW tonight again. But I think with those three appearing pretty frequently backstage now, that they are earmarked for callups soon. None of them competed on WWE Main Event though.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is there really a difference between Nikkis mask last week and this week? It seems the same apart from blue around the eyes.

Man, Busta Rhymes is disappointing.

I think doudrops win sets up her against Eva Marie. Hopefully

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I wonder who between Shotzi and Nia will break Shotzi's neck first

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
"Nicky Ash" was a 18th century derogatory term for Scottish people used by the English. another dogwhistle by the racist company

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Hey remember, Priscilla Kelly?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

Goofi Dolan

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Chris James 2 posted:

It was good when it happened to Carano and it'll be good when it happens here

I thought Gina got fired for being a transphobe?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Triple H is experiencing the frustration that Heyman and Cornette were going through in OVW. NXT are going to end up losing a lot of their main eventers that will end up wrestling Ricochet or Dana Brooke on Superstars in two months.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Adam Cole walks into tv one night he's bald-headed. He looks like a 40 year old truck driver. "Creative wanted to see what I looked like bald"

HHH, doing Cornette face: THEY CANT JUST FUCKIN PRETEND?????

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The best make up team in the country can’t afford a bald cap

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Armitage posted:

Ripley, Niven, and even Asuka did and said some dumb things when they were younger, and slowly but surely they seem to be doing better at least on a personal level.

Sasha Banks, though, yikes. What in the world happened to her?

She wasn't the brightest bulb to begin with and then she fell on her head a lot.

TV Zombie posted:

She had like one three minute match and then got benched forever. I wonder how long she signed for. At least she's getting a paycheck, I guess.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah, when you start talking about globalists, that's pretty much just a dogwhistle for Jewish people, right? Sasha seems past the point of no return.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I really didn't think Doudrop would pin Asuka clean off a cross body in a handicap situation.

What a mad idea for how to push Doudrop, this makes so many future matches less interesting. Why would I care about a future match between Piper and either Naomi or Asuka now that she's beaten them 1 on 2?

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jun 29, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

Yeah, when you start talking about globalists, that's pretty much just a dogwhistle for Jewish people, right? Sasha seems past the point of no return.

It's Boss Time!

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Good. Have viper wreck everyone.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

DrWrestling69 posted:

Good. Have viper wreck everyone.

oh, I see they watched the Brandon Cutler as Shawn Spears' tag partner episode of Dark.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Wazzu posted:

I really didn't think Doudrop would pin Asuka clean off a cross body in a handicap situation.

What a mad idea for how to push Doudrop, this makes so many future matches less interesting. Why would I care about a future match between Piper and either Naomi or Asuka now that she's beaten them 1 on 2?

This implies WWE cares at all about anything that happens more than a week in advance at best.

What's really shocking to me is how despite being 3 hours long RAW still has like the shortest matches of any wrestling show. Every week they'll have like one match that goes 30 minutes for no godo reason and every other match is 2 minutes long.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
If they keep the matches short, Vince can’t change the ending as easily.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

Doudrop owns glad they're giving her strong wins. Asuka can get beat and look fine she's the most accomplished woman in WWE history.

Except she's been taking these losses she supposedly can afford all year now, which would imply that being most accomplished woman in WWE history doesn't really count for that much.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

xbilkis posted:

I know it's probably safe to assume any British person is a transphobe

:rolleyes:

Anyway at least Nikki's mask looks a bit better because I don't think the rest of her gear looks that bad.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

JT Smiley posted:

I thought Gina got fired for being a transphobe?
Her transphobia is incidental to her firing. Apparently Pedro Pascal sat her down and educated her a bit about it because he has a trans relative. Though I have a feeling that lesson didn't take.

From what I gathered, the actual reason she was fired is because she retweeted a bunch of MAGA chud stuff and they told her to stop, and instead she doubled down and retweeted a post comparing the treatment of modern Republicans to Jews during the Holocaust.

And apparently Sasha looked up to this person.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

And apparently Sasha looked up to this person.

Love that PSP phenomenon where someone makes a joke and everyone takes it as fact

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nick Khan is gonna sell WWE soon

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
to Eric Bischoff

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Heard that Sasha Banks is the biggest critic of Nikki's new gear. She's very anti-mask.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I'm astounded that Ryker got hired and has kept a job; even discounting the fact that he's a lovely human being

* He has no charisma
* He can't talk
* He can't work
* He was never over

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Testekill posted:

I'm astounded that Ryker got hired and has kept a job; even discounting the fact that he's a lovely human being

* He has no charisma
* He can't talk
* He can't work
* He was never over

He's big

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Rarity posted:

He's big

:hmmyes:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

He's a Trump Stan and the boss happens to be best friends with Trump.

Ryker knows how to lick a good boot.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

He's big
also, are troops

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Except she's been taking these losses she supposedly can afford all year now, which would imply that being most accomplished woman in WWE history doesn't really count for that much.

Yeah, there may be some extraordinary Ever Over people who seemingly turn everything they touch into gold or at least don't seem to be affected as much by stuff that would tank lesser entertainers...

But there is a breaking point. Cesaro has clearly had his. People have been saying for so long that all it takes is a few consecutive decisive wins and an OK main event run and he's rehabilitated. But it's too late, he has been thoroughly Jinder'ed. Even if, and that's a huge IF, they gave him a push with decisive consecutive wins, he would still be seen as the guy who jobbed for a decade. And that's where Asuka is headed.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It still amuses me that they brought in TNA-rear end Gunner and somehow gave him an even more TNA name

"Jaxson Ryker" is absolutely a name you see on a random Impact undercard and can immediately assume that he sucks

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

He sounds like the shittiest Mortal Kombat character.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Grendels Dad posted:

he would still be seen as the guy who jobbed for a decade

Mark Henry caught fire after 15 years of being a joke. Anyone can be redeemed with the right booking

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

Mark Henry caught fire after 15 years of being a joke. Anyone can be redeemed with the right booking

True, but to me the chances of the right booking being applied have drastically sunk in the last few years. Also, there are a lot more Mark Henries around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Nick Khan is gonna sell WWE soon

The consortium was me!