Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Every time the cum truck is posted I have to set aside at least 5-10 minutes to watch it on loop.

Not ashamed snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Somewhere Manflurry wails in agony

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lid posted:

Nick Khan working something out from circa 2006 WH2K theory the indies functioned as a modern territory system is on schedule for WWE keeping up with the times.

the only signing strategy I'm seeing from WWE is "keep them away from AEW" and "steal them from AEW" Thankfully this generation of indie wrestlers have options to get on TV or do international tours.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1409915208944943104

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Thought everybody was posting the Canyon Carmen as an NXT name gag

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

bobson duggnut has been released by the wwe

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Premature ejaculation?

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1409915208944943104

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

"And it STUNK" still gets such a big laugh from me every loving time. God, this video is the best 18 seconds of my day whenever it pops up.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

So what if Dunn left? You'd just be able to see the boring poo poo better. In some ways Dunn is doing you a favor by making you dizzy

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Take it as a grain of salt because it comes from Ryan Satin, but he mentioned that Samoa Joe is working as a talent scout now for WWE.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1409913868483059712?s=21

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

DarkstarIV posted:

He was the SVP of talent development. AKA: One of the big wigs for the PC.

He had one of the says for who gets hired for 205/nxt so yeah, thats a big one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prematu

gently caress :mad:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Why is the story crazy, Dave? Why is the story crazy??

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Every time the cum truck is posted I have to set aside at least 5-10 minutes to watch it on loop.

Not ashamed snipe.

Oh my God!

Cuuuuuuum!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh my God!

Cuuuuuuum!
just thinking about that line makes me giggle

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

Because of how much the PC revolved around Ceman

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dave’s such a bumbling gently caress.
I’m happy we could see the cum truck video again

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

and it stunk.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

everyone got this 1 wrong. youre bumbling. i’ll bunble you.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1glitch0 posted:

Because the story has been circulating for two days, the company didn't comment on it, it broke today and then they commented. And multiple people had reached out to them for comment.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Seems like there was a lot of goss going around but no confirmation and Meltzer was the first to take a leap on it

If that's what happened, it's a fuckup but also breaking the seal when everyone else is vagueposting about the same thing is commendable

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1409917043453923330

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That sure sounds like a healthy way to run a company yes. I'm sure all the staff are super extra happy right now knowing their status can be up in the air for days before things are confirmed!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I can't believe we got a worked cumshoot.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maybe Canyon shot his whole wad

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Maybe it's Nick Khan's way of finding out who the leakers in WWE are.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

he's a genius actuyally

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CobiWann posted:

Maybe it's Nick Khan's way of finding out who the leakers in WWE are.

One hell of a leak if it fills the whole canyon.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"He's still with the company" sounds like the kind of thing you say when someone's been demoted or reassigned and you don't want to outright say that.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

sportsgenius86 posted:

"He's still with the company" sounds like the kind of thing you say when someone's been demoted or reassigned and you don't want to outright say that.

Yeah, it's like when they say someone's on "administrative leave" when they really mean "we're just going over their contract to make sure we can bring them back and fire them without too many problems"

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

They just can’t get that ceman out of their hair

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

i'm here for the great Cemen Scandal of 2021

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

cum

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Billie Kay posted:

After it happened, I was having all these feelings that I had never had before. My emotions were up and down, and I was like, what is going on. I went on my phone and Googled, ‘Can you grieve over the loss of a job?’ I was looking at the 7-steps of grieving over a job so I could figure it out, push through, and kind of move on with my life. But I was like, oh, my gosh, I really am grieving right now.

I had to give myself that time to fully do it because I’m so stubborn; I was like, ok, I’m going to give myself two days. Two days to sit on the couch, and then I’m going to be back on top of the world. And then, it turned into a week, and then, it turned into two weeks, and then, it turned into a month. I was like, ok, stop putting time on it. You’re gonna be fine when you feel better. There’s no time to go through this properly. You have to go through it.

After it happened, I called [Peyton] and was like, ‘I can’t talk to anyone.’ Like, my friends and family are calling me, and I’m not answering on purpose because I was ashamed. I felt like I let everyone down. Everyone sacrificed so much to help me get here, and it was just over. It took me a long time to kind of talk to everyone. Cass was the only one. I hate to say it, but I’m so glad we got released together because our journey has been together this whole time. But if one of us hadn’t gotten release and one of us had, that would have been 10-times worse. I’m so glad that we can go through this together and support each other through this time.

I think I was the first one that got called, just because my tweet was the first one to hit Twitter. I was literally having lunch, and I was about to go get a spray tan. I see my phone ring, and I answer, and I didn’t think what was going to happen would happen. I [thought maybe] the schedule changed, or I had to do something; I thought it was work-related. And then, when they said, ‘We’re going to release you from your contract,’ I was holding the phone, and I couldn’t say anything ’cause I was like what? I was, like, speechless. I said, ‘This is a lot.’ The phone call wrapped up and ended, and I was frozen.

I walked out, and my husband was on the back patio with our puppy – we joke a lot [about] fake wrestling news and that kind of stuff. So, I said, ‘Babe, I’m not joking, I just got released. His face dropped; seeing that made my heart break even more. We honestly just spent the next two hours crying together out on the patio. It was, like, 4:30 [PM] when it happened. I spoke to my family around 5. They were so loving and supportive. It was such a shock. I wasn’t expecting that at all. And then, my husband went and got me donuts, so that was nice.

Peyton Royce posted:

I have my days. I want to say the first three weeks were so rough. But these last couple of weeks, I’ve really just been focused on trying to schedule my days. I feel like if I structure my day, I [can] just take it day by day. I feel good overall, but I do have those days. Like last week, I cried myself to sleep. It just hits me out of nowhere, just these emotions.

Now that we’re getting closer and closer to the end of the 90-days, I can just feel those emotions intensifying again when I feel like I’ve kind of had a grasp on them, so I’m a bit nervous about the next six weeks or however long it is it was rough. Like [Billie] said, I was embarrassed. We shouldn’t be like that. We didn’t do anything wrong.

So, I was in a middle of a massage in my bedroom. Great timing. It doesn’t get better. The husband walks in and says, ‘I think you should look at your phone.’ So, I look on my phone, and I see a text from [Billie] saying, ‘I just got released,’ and I also had a missed call from work, and a text saying, ‘Call me.’ So, I was like, well, I’m done. I tried to call back, but there was no answer, so I wrapped up that massage real quick. Ronnie [Shawn Spears] and I sat on the couch, just waiting for the call to come back…He was reassuring me that everything was going to be ok. I just felt this overwhelming sensation of relief, like the world lifted off my shoulders.

When I finally had the call, it lasted no more than 60 seconds. I was like, ok, I saw that coming from your text. It wasn’t easy. I felt relieved, but then I spent the next 24 hours crying. I was like, what did I do? What could have I done [she begins to tear up]? I just had to realize it wasn’t what I did or didn’t do because I know in myself and in Jess we were good employees. We were the first ones there at TV. We dressed like professionals. We were polite. We were respectful. I know we didn’t do anything wrong. We were just victims of budget cuts.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

even if you don’t want her to wrestle billie kay is too entertaining a human to not be on tv

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I tried to listen to the podcast and couldn't decipher from the YASSSlish they speak.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
A lot of confusion about Cemen itt

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

coconono posted:

I tried to listen to the podcast and couldn't decipher from the YASSSlish they speak.

They're Australian so it is a bit much, but their body image episode was incredibly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
cemen is back on the menu