Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The average WWE viewer is in their mid 50s. There are some kids who watch, but they are proportionally very small, and Smackdown attendance went way up after the move to Fox so those crowds you saw were helped by Network TV! People might watch in other ways but WWE's audience is aging much faster than other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cavauro posted:

luigi hurt his balls

my hole

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Balls

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Gumball Gumption posted:

Absolutely wrong that the gimmick is for kids, everything on the show is for a dying old man. Young kids and dying old men just have a lot in common.

It's this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm convinced a good portion of their USA audience is people that left the TV on after the Law&Order block that precedes RAW. Which would also explain the massive quarterly dropoffs in the first hour.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

coconono posted:

the catch is you gotta bleed with John Wayne Murdoch.

John Wayne Murdoch threatened Teddy Hart, so it would be an honor.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Balls balls balls balls of steel

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ARMBAR A COP posted:

John Wayne Murdoch threatened Teddy Hart, so it would be an honor.

also threatened Val Venis. Dude's the fuckin line you don't wanna cross.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

There are some kids who watch, but they are proportionally very small

Well yeah. They're kids.
I know you mean demos but it made me chuckle.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Not shocking but Drake Wuertz confirmed he was fired from WWE for refusing to follow medical protocols, and went on a completely batshit insane rant on Instagram about it.

Also WWE is now ran by communists apparently.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

kitten emergency posted:

someone posted 'canyon cemen' as being fired last page and hand to god I thought it was someone doing a bit until this tweet

same

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

DarkstarIV posted:

Not shocking but Drake Wuertz confirmed he was fired from WWE for refusing to follow medical protocols, and went on a completely batshit insane rant on Instagram about it.

Well at least he'll get a ton of money on the wingnut welfare circuit.

loving christ they're so goddamn whiny

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Noted communist billionaire Vincent Kennedy McMahon

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DarkstarIV posted:

"I'd rather flip burgers for the glory of god" is a phrase that needs to live on past his qpilled post

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

DarkstarIV posted:

how come sasha hasn't liked this post yet

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:sigh: i hope they both end up somewhere where they'll be happy

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

nerdrum posted:

how come sasha hasn't liked this post yet
give it some time

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I want to be part of a cabal.

Sorry, these fuckers turn everything into politics because I guess god is politics, I'll stop now before the probe.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

coconono posted:

I'm convinced a good portion of their USA audience is people that left the TV on after the Law&Order block that precedes RAW. Which would also explain the massive quarterly dropoffs in the first hour.

I have the exact same theory. If USA ever lost access to the Law & Order rights both they and RAW would be hosed.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Shayna Baszler posted:

Nikki Anus Stretching Hedonist, the girl boss goatse woman who's also a superhero who protects children

I'd rather see kirk J wear that costume than her

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
One more part of the post, but Wuertz shared this as "proof" of the company overreaching on this.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

overmind2000 posted:

"I'd rather flip burgers for the glory of god" is a phrase that needs to live on past his qpilled post

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DarkstarIV posted:

One more part of the post, but Wuertz shared this as "proof" of the company overreaching on this.

So, he's mad that he couldn't lie to get around medical protocol.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
capital p Patriotic

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This is a reminder that Drake Wuertz, one of the stupidest people alive, at least figured out 'oh, my issues are with WWE, Vince McMahon doesn't totally love me'.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DarkstarIV posted:

Wait, so by his own admission he didn't even have to get vaccinated if he didn't want to, and basically threw away his job because they asked him to wear a mask and get his temp checked?

Just loving lmao on every level.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol real Christian of him to take a drive-by poo poo on the working class in his post. While naming his salary.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

"we don't know the future health risks!" yells a man who threw himself into light tubes and laid in pools of his opponents blood

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So, Drake was responsible for the NXT outbreak that got a bunch of people taken off TV, made Renee sick and made Mox miss a title match, right?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Eat My Fuc posted:

Super Hero gimmicks get over in WWE, like Hurricane and Molly. This one's cooler because she's not a side kick. It's fun, for kids, etc.

Always a fan of "This thing works because it did once 20 years ago"

The Fiend rule. That's going well so far.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Bestfriend of Trump. Wife in the literal cabinet.

Still part of the cabal against god's righteous pedop-- err warriors.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1409988185447452672

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Still better than the SCF. :smith:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MJeff posted:

That's what happens when you have Tampa Bay vs. the team that not even Canadians can talk themselves into wanting to win.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

How terrible do you have to be to think the McMahons are good people

e: I mean good in the sense of caring about the vaccine. Obv they don't give a poo poo but yknow what i mean

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh hell yeah we're back to 1.5

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It’s not fair to compare that number, they had to run the show on Monday

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MJeff posted:

really ??

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

kevin nash

Or as he was billed in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze - Kevin Clash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Digging the Number today