Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I accept.

It's good, goon. It's also 20 calories for 1 cup, which makes it awesome if you love shoving food in your face nonstop like me.

I love shoving food into my face for the calories in the food. If I need my oral fixations fulfilled I'll just suck a dick or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

just eat the fuckin probe god drat

Hey mods, someone's monitor is off

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
All right, I have the video because I decided to make an early dinner. I'm just trying to find a good place to upload it without doxxing myself. Any suggestions?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Picnic Princess posted:

Hey mods, someone's monitor is off

I flipped it back on for them.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogus Adventure posted:

All right, I have the video because I decided to make an early dinner. I'm just trying to find a good place to upload it without doxxing myself. Any suggestions?

Burner YT?

I am internet dumb, there is probably much better options

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I decided to make a burner DailyMotion account because I use YouTube for work. So, without further ado:

FRIED RICE RICED CAULIFLOWER:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x82dctx

Password: RICED CAULIFLOWER

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bogus Adventure posted:

I will try to make this tomorow. It's 10:26PM where I am right now. I'm a poo poo at taking pictures, but I'll do what I can.

Also, apologies. You will always be my first, and I'll always remember it:

Best in Show is an awesome movie!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Best in Show is an awesome movie!

:agreed:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Voted 5 for Valentina black label

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is loving amazing. I did not expect Fred Stoller to take me on a half hour cooking journey. You seriously have an amazing voice and frankly goon I'm just impressed with this effort. You pass your mod challenge. S-rank. Let me get you your tag. I'm gonna edit your post into the OP. Goons, give this goon some drat accolades!

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

i am inspired to maybe again try cauiliflower rice. adding three pounds of wontons does seem like it would improve its taste and texture

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

corgski posted:

VERY SPICY, VERY GOOD!

IT'S DA BEST!

Literally A Person posted:

This is loving amazing. I did not expect Fred Stoller to take me on a half hour cooking journey. You seriously have an amazing voice and frankly goon I'm just impressed with this effort. You pass your mod challenge. S-rank. Let me get you your tag. I'm gonna edit your post into the OP. Goons, give this goon some drat accolades!

Thank you! :D I did not want to use my real voice, so I did a lovely Carl Brutanananadilewski impression while wearing the Clone Trooper helmet to cover my face (for your protection). It was fun (although I was sweating bullets under the helmet and worried I would gently caress up), and I encourage other goons to post goony cooking videos.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

BALLS DILDO posted:

i am inspired to maybe again try cauiliflower rice. adding three pounds of wontons does seem like it would improve its taste and texture

The eggs and vegetables also help. Don't forget the VALENTINA'S SALSA PICANTE!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Bogus Adventure posted:

I decided to make a burner DailyMotion account because I use YouTube for work. So, without further ado:

you're the hero we needed

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Bogus Adventure posted:

Extremely well done. Kudos

E: how hard is it to operate your kitchen with that helmet on?

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jul 1, 2021

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

corgski posted:

Valentina is possibly the worst hot sauce out there, I have a hard time believing paying even more for it is a good plan.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Aishlinn posted:

you're the hero we needed

I do what I can to answer the call. :tipshat:

Internetjack posted:

Extremely well done. Kudos

E: how hard is it to operate your kitchen with that helmet on?

Thanks. It was not easy. I had to angle my head down in order to see the stove and the kitchen counter. That being said, it did save me when I smacked my head into the fridge while trying to put the onion away. Although I probably wouldn't have done that with the helmet off...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Valentina is possibly the worst hot sauce out there, I have a hard time believing paying even more for it is a good plan.

So what hot sauce do you think is better?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

The regular strength stuff is no better than franks in terms of flavor, it's true, but the black label is a competent vinegar-based hot sauce that isn't so thin as to be runny. I usually put it on migas.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

So what hot sauce do you think is better?

Crystal.

corgski posted:

The regular strength stuff is no better than franks in terms of flavor, it's true, but the black label is a competent vinegar-based hot sauce that isn't so thin as to be runny. I usually put it on migas.

Alright, this explanation checks out, I'm willing to buy a bottle.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Ah, Louisiana style. I prefer Mexican style hot sauces, especially if they've got habanero.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP you have done well and you have fulfilled the prophecy. Congratulations!

Valentina Black Label Crew :respek:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

Ah, Louisiana style. I prefer Mexican style hot sauces, especially if they've got habanero.

How dare you act like a gentleman, hotsauce debates are not CIVIL.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mormon Nailer posted:

OP you have done well and you have fulfilled the prophecy. Congratulations!

Valentina Black Label Crew :respek:

:cool::respek::cool:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

How dare you act like a gentleman, hotsauce debates are not CIVIL.

I like all hotsauces, just some more than others. Also, I don't want to ruin my successful mod challenge by melting down in this thread, lol.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:nice: work op

froste
Mar 19, 2003
Have a good friggin day

:ck5:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

:five:

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I do what I can to answer the call. :tipshat:
it did save me when I smacked my head into the fridge

That was my favorite part! Its not often you see an homage to the original Star Wars in a cooking show.

You know, the Storm Trooper smacking his head on a door...

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

lol the fuckin clone helmet

I personally think that riced cf is pretty good, it doesn't substitute for actual rice (grain) in most circumstances. It is freaking great to help lose weight and it's not abysmal like konjac based pasta/rice substitutes.

A light dusting of curry over cf is pretty good IMO.

Good job OP, will be trying the recipe soon!

:cheersbird:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

OP, you kick rear end. The calorie count is so dang low that I think this will be my lunch for a while.

Gotta shed some COVID pounds, y'know

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP I am making your fried rice for lunch today with but chili garlic sauce instead of Valentina because it's what we have in the work fridge, and also an unholy amount of garlic and ginger. Anyway thank you again, this kicks rear end and I'm glad it worked out.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I'm really happy everyone enjoyed the video, and hope you all like the recipe as much as I do (it's also surprisingly filling)! :D

Full disclosure, I was worried about how the video would turn out, especially when things weren't going to plan (friggin' GARLIC!!!). I may have to do more cooking videos with the helmet and accent in the future. They'll be as unrehearsed and unedited as this one with the exception of a time skip for things that have to cook for a long time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm really happy everyone enjoyed the video, and hope you all like the recipe as much as I do (it's also surprisingly filling)! :D

Full disclosure, I was worried about how the video would turn out, especially when things weren't going to plan (friggin' GARLIC!!!). I may have to do more cooking videos with the helmet and accent in the future. They'll be as unrehearsed and unedited as this one with the exception of a time skip for things that have to cook for a long time.

:allears:

Bogus, this thread is making me a happy person.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Literally A Person posted:

:allears:

Bogus, this thread is making me a happy person.

I like cooking and I like making people laugh. :D

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just poppin' in to say congrats for completing the mod challenge.

Take my :five: as a gift.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bogus Adventure posted:

I like cooking and I like making people laugh. :D

Do more, it could be a real hoot.

There's a good amount of YT cooking shows that started out this way.

Binging with Babish is my favorite and it's just him in his (now very professional) kitchen.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Video was good

I'm going to make this.

I will not be using mixed vegetables that include green beans as I do not want them in my rice but otherwise A+

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Inzombiac posted:

Do more, it could be a real hoot.

There's a good amount of YT cooking shows that started out this way.

Binging with Babish is my favorite and it's just him in his (now very professional) kitchen.

I think I will, and I also encourage other GBS goons to film their own Cooking Bogus Adventures. I'm afraid of YouTube since Disney might track me down and take away my helmet... :negative:

The Bloop posted:

Video was good

I'm going to make this.

I will not be using mixed vegetables that include green beans as I do not want them in my rice but otherwise A+

This goes for all goons: Let us know how it turns out and what you all add to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Bogus Cooking Adventures.