Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Otis looks like he makes 3-hour long videos complaining about too many women in Star Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Quantum of Phallus posted:

learning to walk

i completed high school in the 90s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://youtu.be/poAwJpmIuy0 you

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

Between 1990 to 1999 I was from the ages of 4 to 13. So from learning to use the restroom to discovering dating.

86 represent! Now I feel old as Fucc. Also jealous you successfully dated at 13. Closest I came then was puppy dog looks, proto printer carrying and holding hands over a weekend. Darn you BECKY MACKENZIE! 12 and 13 year old me was a super goony nerd even for someone that posts on somethingawful.com and I will never take a time machine back then in fear that I actually said "m'lady."

Please don't laugh.

sticklefifer posted:

Don't forget Ned's Atomic Dustbin and PWEI! Grebo was such a cool subgenre and I miss it. :sigh:

It probably wasn't the finish, and she put her arm up in the air which would've been considered a kickout anyway. But the referee noticed she was clearly in distress and stopped the count to check on her health instead of wasting another second on kayfabe, which is exactly what you do in that situation. Ref 100% made the right call.
I still jam to "Bulletproof" by PWEI every once in a while and "Grey Cells Green" by NAD. That and OG shoegaze are some nice forgotten 90's music. Going to crank some Ride and Chapterhouse now.

edit:

Benne posted:

Otis looks like he makes 3-hour long videos complaining about too many women in Star Wars
"Let me breakdown why Rey is the worst Mary Sue of all time and why Rian Johnson KILLED STAR WARZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week I take down Black Widow in the Marvel U. #moviebuddyrealtalk"

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 30, 2021

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Otis doing the “politician admitting to being caught in sex scandal” face

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's just the face you make when you get a bad makeover

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

NXT: 636,000

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

idk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he looks like an even more fit cavauro now

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I was there when that was filmed in South Carolina

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what you were like, there. or you were there in south carolina.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUWs7KrVlE

My boys keeping busy.

The most jealous I've ever been of them. THEY ARE AT THE STANLEY CUP FINALS OH MY GOD.

That producer though...he needs work...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

what you were like, there. or you were there in south carolina.

at the event it was a fanfest in upstate SC and honestly because of the atmosphere at the time with Terry Funk being there and his like real emotion no one thought it was funny and people were really supportive of the guy. it is though, absolutely hilarious and that dude seems really cool about it all.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'm glad the large magical guy has an Expos hat. Glad the Expos were an actual thing that lasted beyond their life cycle.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

karmicknight posted:

I'm glad the large magical guy has an Expos hat. Glad the Expos were an actual thing that lasted beyond their life cycle.

When I helped him pack to leave for florida, he spent wayyyyy too much time looking for his. He ended up buying a new one there haha

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yeah the guy seemed to be coming from a good place. he just loved those drat wrestlers. thanks for sharing. my wrestling story is i met gillberg one time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

stab posted:

When I helped him pack to leave for florida, he spent wayyyyy too much time looking for his. He ended up buying a new one there haha

Incredibly loving powerful.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

Holy poo poo. You were at the it's still real to me shoot?!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
For those of you who missed it, JR called it "WWE Dynamite" tonight

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I've always liked your speech.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Nick Jr. Face posted:

For those of you who missed it, JR called it "WWE Dynamite" tonight

He never said that

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

I just watched the Flair episode of the WWE Treasures show and holy cow WWE is evil...

Little Natch: I am so proud of this robe! I am going to be buried in it.
WWE: Yeah, about that... we want you to give it to us.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He never said that
I dunno if you're joking but he signed off the show tonight literally saying that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think everyone should have to respond to "he never said that," the way you did, and whoever doesn't do it should be made moderator of the anime forum

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I dunno if you're joking but he signed off the show tonight literally saying that

Mods change my name to Jokerfied Malcolm Excellent. Because I'm joking all the time

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

CobiWann posted:

I legit always thought they were saying "what the gently caress" after the "OH!" bit.

They are, yeah. "what the gently caress waaaaas that"

stab
Feb 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/1410428714765148162?s=19

:smith:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
https://twitter.com/otiswwe/status/1410032344833081348

They turned him into post-munchies RVD.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Jesus he needs the beard.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
ottawa loses in the finals - three days of incredible weeping I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't lived there at the time
vancouver loses in the finals - literal rioting
montreal loses in the finals - we'll see

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

he maskless and less intimidating vader

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Nice to see the Braden Walker gimmick alive and well

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Eat My Fuc posted:

is it still real to you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

EMF is Elrond, I’m Gandalf, but Boromir and Aragorn as well(and with the Ring, which I can control) You guys are whoever. You guys are let’s see huh (flips through notes) Otis and uh (flips through more notes) fatter Otis

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He never said that

He said that you son of a

Cavauro posted:

i think everyone should have to respond to "he never said that," the way you did, and whoever doesn't do it should be made moderator of the anime forum

Nooooo!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm figwit

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mr police I gave you all the clues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Ad by Khad posted:

ottawa loses in the finals - three days of incredible weeping I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't lived there at the time
vancouver loses in the finals - literal rioting
montreal loses in the finals - we'll see

another loving referendum????