Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
giving myself brain damage checking out rumble before it gets big because it's the best and only place to get the straight trunmply

had to search for trump to find trum

most of the videos are of his rally speech from last week, or tucker carlson clips, or OANN clips, and then like you scroll back 10 days or so before trumopp was officially coming to rumbler and it's got

https://rumble.com/vjapnl-melania-trump-dials-up-divorce-rumors-with-trump-barron-hospitalized-after-.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I mean. courts pretty good at creating a society to very specifically minimize any non-white inputs

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hopefully more strict than the rule on gross foot fetish avs

Sorry, I just can't get enough of Midge's feet

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

im the part where they name drop bruce lee and 5g

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

im the passivity involved in calling it "end up with" as opposed to confronting the reality that republican politicians actually fight for and get things done occasionally for the people that vote for them while the democrats campaign on a platform of "you should feel bad and also you should vote for us and if you don't you're even worse and should feel even worse" and govern on "hm, it's rude to do things, let's get $50 epstein ice cream"

yesterday on CNN there was some idiot dem consultant who was complaining that the 1/6 committee is becoming too political and the democrats are going to alienate the “moderates who think the capital incident was bad but don’t want it politicized”

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Asproigerosis posted:

Courts coming out firing on all cylinders this week on how loving terrible and useless they are at even pretending to be a society of law and order.

nothing continues to matter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Thinking back to when trump invited those people who had relatives murdered by ms-13 or w/e and he had them all hold up pictures of the deceased then at the end of it he signed all the pictures

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

What is this thread's rule regarding vlogging?

go for it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Give it time, china will do hip hop better than we do eventually

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
holy loly that av

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

VideoKid posted:

yesterday on CNN there was some idiot dem consultant who was complaining that the 1/6 committee is becoming too political and the democrats are going to alienate the “moderates who think the capital incident was bad but don’t want it politicized”

the 1/6 rioters were largely frustrated upwardly mobile petit jetski dealership owner types i thought, so, honestly, that's kinda the democrats target demographic lmao

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/HQvZEu9.mp4

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tenderjerk posted:

Thinking back to when trump invited those people who had relatives murdered by ms-13 or w/e and he had them all hold up pictures of the deceased then at the end of it he signed all the pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZAJeYzrtUY

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
not much, what's trpmiu with you

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

VideoKid posted:

It's amazing to see how hosed we are lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

did somebody say

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

shyduck posted:

did somebody say

don't say it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DryGoods posted:

don't say it

trump

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Please don't politicize the storming of the capitol by a bunch of moron maga cultists that were expecting to overturn the election. Thank you.

The fact that every single one of these people aren't being charged baseline with sedition is hosed. They disrupted and prevented congress from performing their official function of certifying the vote.

Nothing to regret from letting the ring leaders and brownshirts do their practice insurrection without consequence, I'm sure.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

We Are Now Crossing The Trump Horizon

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1410641486505558016

lol mcmuffin

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Asproigerosis posted:

Please don't politicize the storming of the capitol by a bunch of moron maga cultists that were expecting to overturn the election. Thank you.

The fact that every single one of these people aren't being charged baseline with sedition is hosed. They disrupted and prevented congress from performing their official function of certifying the vote.

Nothing to regret from letting the ring leaders and brownshirts do their practice insurrection without consequence, I'm sure.

:hmmyes:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you can’t just post trump and nothing else

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

trump and nothing else

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Didn't one of the Congress critters joke about how another one of them nearly got them killed the night after the siege?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

It's amazing to see how hosed we are lmao

yes it’s absolutely maddening. The president of the United States told an angry mob of his supporters to attack the capital building of the United sates because he was mad he lost an election. But let’s not make this a political thing!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Epic High Five posted:

trump and nothing else

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1278316325044056064

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

peepaw should get over losing and remember that he beat hillary clinton

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao remember when they thought egg mcmuffin might win utah instead of trump winning it by like a billion percent

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

trump and nothing else

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Didn't one of the Congress critters joke about how another one of them nearly got them killed the night after the siege?

I know MTG was making fun of AOC for being terrified of the angry mob that wanted to lynch her

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

peepaw should get over losing and remember that he beat hillary clinton

The sheer insanity of 11/9/16 will never be topped lmao

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1361708496417398785?s=19

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/arr/status/1410634196528205824?s=21

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

did the hunting people movie ever come out

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this is true for rush and rummy so far we still got time

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

VideoKid posted:

I know MTG was making fun of AOC for being terrified of the angry mob that wanted to lynch her

MTG wanted in on the committee and there's a clip of her pre-Congress taunting AOC through her mailslot. Her friend with her was arrested for partaking in the siege lmao