Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
How the hell is BPJ so quiet in his BTE scene. Does he have the sort of voice that doesn't pick up on microphones?
Also, Peter Avalon definitely had a bunch of ideas to show off his bod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Incorrect.

1. She has long, flowing hair instead of no hair
2. She doesn't have a goatee
3. She rarely wears a leather vest

She's also not Sanshiro Takagi.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

5 is going to be so upset when the rest of the Dark Order follow him to Sammy's Vlog.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Bray Wyatt will jump to AEW and take over as leader of the Dark Order in tribute to his brother and after 2 months will be declared "always good"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't think that will happen.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bray will debut as The Friend, a happy dude who surprises everyone with presents and is really wholesome and it sounds boring but holy poo poo it's done really well and is great. Also when he wrestles there will be a blue light on the ring.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'd never heard of this guy and the summary is real :allears: stuff

quote:

Tadashi Takagi (高木 規, Takagi Tadashi, born January 13, 1970 in Toyonaka, Japan), better known by his ring name Sanshiro Takagi (高木 三四郎, Takagi Sanshirō), is a Japanese professional wrestler. Takagi's gimmick is that he is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cody taught Dustin how to work I am sure he can teach Bray.

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

I'm all for Hangman getting the strap. Once he gets rid if the uncomfortable looking buckle in his ring gear. Every time he wrestles i fet concerned for the red marks on his belly.

Go back to trucks Hangman.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

No more Dark Order on BTE :ohdear:

no, more dark order on BTE

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MassRafTer posted:

Cody taught Dustin how to work I am sure he can teach Bray.

NXT already tried making Cody Bray's mentor. It didn't take.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Good Sammy Vlog Dark today

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

A work rate pro like Bray would embarrass the AEW “wrestlers” in the squared circle

Good, they deserve it

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

BTE has now convinced me that Page is going over in this match against Omega. If it was just him fighting for himself getting a belt? No, he couldn't do it. But now he's must fight for his friends to get back on BTE as well and that's going to give him all the strength he needs.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This is definitely the start of the Elite loving with the Dark Order and that will be the motivation Hangman needs to kick Omega's rear end.

:toxx: Also I'm gonna make it interesting. When Hangman faces Omega for the title - Hangman will win the title. If I'm wrong I'll eat a 2 month prob

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Maki Itoh complaining about how she’s not getting what she deserves is kinda her gimmick. May be worthwhile to remember that pro-wrestlers have gimmicks, and they will often play into them even if it isn’t during a show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SLUM KING posted:

Maki Itoh complaining about how she’s not getting what she deserves is kinda her gimmick. May be worthwhile to remember that pro-wrestlers have gimmicks, and they will often play into them even if it isn’t during a show.

what the

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SLUM KING posted:

Aww dude don't do this Let them get worked. It's fun that kayfabe is real again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Think about that the next time you gently caress with your Center, Guard, and Tackle.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
A Guard/Tackle lino is a pain in the rear end to fight, yeah.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Think about that the next time you gently caress with your Center, Guard, and Tackle.

I think they are called forwards, actually.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
my gimmick is that i'm a huge mark who sometimes gets worked by wrestlers doing their gimmick

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

smarxist posted:

my gimmick is that i'm a huge mark who sometimes gets worked by wrestlers doing their gimmick

My gimmick is I'm smarxist.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

My gimmick is I'm smarxist.

Its true you both have excellent cats as an av, I can't tell the difference

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your avatar as well, could plausibly be a hooded cat. mine? well i don't know. it's not for me to say.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

smarkist

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

your avatar as well, could pawsibly be a hooded cat. mine? well i don't know. it's not for me to say.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Wow, not even a cold open for BTE this week.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1412152535243276296

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Tomorrow is the friendship Olympics finals?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Kunabomber posted:

Tomorrow is the friendship Olympics finals?

Yup.

https://mexico.as.com/mexico/2021/07/05/masdeporte/1625515319_024623.html
Hijo Del Vikingo says that he wants to wrestle in the US, but the visa stuff is stopping him. He says he'll get to do it this year for sure, and wants to wrestle for AEW and/or Impact, as well as indies.

Don't expect him full time at either, though, he's also committed to getting a program with the AAA Cruiserweight championship, feels he can give that title a lot of prestige and wants to face Laredo Kid a lot for it.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

just give Vikingo a six week run facing a different opponent every week. Start him with the smaller guys (Sammy, Darius, Fenix, Jungle Boy, maybe Sydal) then throw in some matches against athletic big men. Cage and Wardlow maybe.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vikingo can beat Kenny in AAA for the AEW and AAA belt and then you just ship guys down to Mexico and air it each week.

Hangman can go get killed by Miro.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Brandon Cutler: "Did I get ya?"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Writer Cath posted:

he's got insane lines at his autograph sessions

yeah ive never been to one but is like a quarter-mile+ long line for these normal ?

Penguin Patrol posted:

Tonight and tomorrow are the end of Elevation & Dark as we know them.

:cripes::rip:

yeah :(

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

graph posted:

yeah ive never been to one but is like a quarter-mile+ long line for these normal ?

The Elite at the height of the hot topic stuff were pulling similar crowds.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Just have them make a new youtube channel called Dang I Love Dark Order. Simple as that.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I'd never heard of this guy and the summary is real :allears: stuff

Takagi is literally Stone Cold. Same gear, he does the stunner and he even has glass shattering in his theme.

SLUM KING posted:

She's a horrid little gremlin woman who only takes, never gives back, is ungrateful, demands the spotlight, runs on spite and is bitter and jealous of anyone doing better than her.

And we love her for it

Testekill fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Oh holy gently caress yes get Vikingo in here and have him fight every other flippy dude in the company.

I don't think I'd want them to sign Maki Itoh long-term because her whole thing is "gently caress YOU" and TNT would absolutely make her curb that.

Crapple! posted:

I think instead of sobbing in a toilet cubicle like you millennials want him to do he should just beat the poo poo out of Kenny Omega
I'm OK with the former if it also contains a recently signed Johnny Curtis, going back to his NXT Dirty Curty persona where his office was in bathroom stalls.