Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

a student caught me watching and laughing to that

well gently caress that snipe I meant the vid I posted on last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol some great binging

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Virgil Vox posted:

I like the new av

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkyDlleCbQ4

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

A cumshitter is a unit of measurement of time somewhere between an aeon and infinity

i thought it was a unit of measurement for 1.1kg /2.5lb of poo poo and cum

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

I like the new av

yeah. who is it? one of his anime shows?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

bedpan posted:

this part of the brain doesn't work very well in me and the medications only do so much. so I have to fake it and force myself to be active.

yeah for sure there was some assumed privilege in my statement (mental health, time and money for a gym membership, etc).

trying to send out good vibes namaste

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

Nite Crew is now Cumshitter putting on a punch and judy puppet show for himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCxaT3bKVc

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
been doing the gut health thing. fermented foods, yogurt, all that bullshit

if there isnt a seratonin at the end of this i'm gonna be...well I was about to say mad but I'll just be :/ as usual

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://youtu.be/V_Nr31Lv6H8

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bing Bing! Right under the toilet! Bing! Right up there!

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UteFP2TTe0g

im old as balls :/

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
https://twitter.com/hitRECordJoe/status/1412300531599659008?s=20

he's been on this for what feels like a year and it feels like trickery of some sort

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

this is the first new thing I've heard in years that got my attention

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

my buddy phineas: look at this poltroon who let himself get old ahahahaha *begins coughing violently, to the point where everyone is reaching for their phones*

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

my buddy phineas: look at this poltroon who let himself get old ahahahaha *begins coughing violently, to the point where everyone is reaching for their phones*

mistakes were made

reading "outsider" by stephen king atm and it started really well but I can tell this poo poo is gonna get real loving stupid by the end. I'm too far in to stop now though

that guy bounces from greatness to pure poo poo in the space of a chapter its nuts

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKeF1YUKz4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Fast Steve: I think the first step of this process should be us acknowledging that you have made a decision to be well. And while we should acknowledge that the first step in any journey is the hardest, it's still the first step in what is going to be a long and billable process.

My Buddy Phineas: Yeah, you need help, ya cumberwold! I'd bite my thumb at you, but I understand you're vulnerable now, ya orange selling stumpet.

me: wait... i invented both of you what the gently caress

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Buddykins posted:

dude for what it's worth - it sounds like you're genuinely wanting better for yourself. And that means so drat much.

Thanks Buddykins, I appreciate this. I've paid attention to your own journey over these past months and what you say means something to me.

I'll still buy a different av for you if I see that your girl has returned though.

dads friend steve posted:

yeah for sure there was some assumed privilege in my statement (mental health, time and money for a gym membership, etc).

trying to send out good vibes namaste

:hfive:

No problem friend. I get what you are saying and those are the things I have to fake within myself because that hope and enjoyment and accomplishment are literally things that I can't feel. Everything action in my life, small or large, is an internal battle and unless I fight with everything I have I will lay down and sink into the mud.

Squats are good stuff though. I used to work out with a personal trainer a few times a week and he had blown out his knees playing high school sports and couldn't do a single squat unless he went through a long and complex series of stretches and warmups. He was always envious that I could just go and do them.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

erosion posted:

this is the first new thing I've heard in years that got my attention

many are saying this [unironically] wave music is getting a really good response from everyone I can get to listen to it, however like what happened to dubstep it's losing its soul too quickly

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

dont mind me im just shopping like a normal human, throwing two king size jars of peanut butter into opposite corners of the cart, thats not psycho poo poo at all

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020

Virgil Vox posted:

many are saying this [unironically] wave music is getting a really good response from everyone I can get to listen to it, however like what happened to dubstep it's losing its soul too quickly

ya that poo poo is cool. i'd be up for hearin some more if you got poo poo to recommend

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

dont mind me im just shopping like a normal human, throwing two king size jars of peanut butter into opposite corners of the cart, thats not psycho poo poo at all

I saw that exact same thing and I'm glad someone else though it was hosed up.

iirc, wasn't there a time during a George W Bush photo op where he tried to use a self checkout barcode scanner and was totally baffled by the concept? going into a grocery store and actually buying something like a normal person was alien to the man.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the demonstration layout of potatoes is weirding me out too now that I think about it

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CredulousAtBest posted:

ya that poo poo is cool. i'd be up for hearin some more if you got poo poo to recommend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSe3n84DEN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv1cViw9ts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiV5PRtEUkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbFrwK6yrpU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

bedpan posted:

No problem friend. I get what you are saying and those are the things I have to fake within myself because that hope and enjoyment and accomplishment are literally things that I can't feel. Everything action in my life, small or large, is an internal battle and unless I fight with everything I have I will lay down and sink into the mud.

i am sure you have some happy memories within you and that you are not as dead inside as you think you are. i dont know what to say in response to the quote above, but i do hope you know happiness is not outside your reach

and if you dont, well, then that at least opens opportunities in very lucrative fields of employment not available to the average person

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020

hell yeah :cheerdoge:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

me listening to music after the beefers kick in

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i fuckin' love donald duck and do beleive he could kick superman's rear end if you got him angry enough. hes like the hulk, but tinier and also he has WW2 PTSD that can never be discussed

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
bedpan stop being a loving bitch you gorgeous motherfucker and realize you are actually loving capable of being incredible and I know you know it's true

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

your posts are better than schnorkles and drygoods and that means something

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and drygoods is a fed so im taking a chance here

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, as a financial advisor: ok. so money and succcess dont make you happy. youre not concerned about planning for your retirement. so, hey, shot in the dark here, but have you considered murder for hire?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

rowsdower

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i wonder if there's beer on the sun

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
its all about understanding the client's needs and what they want, and how you can get them there but also they pay you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Im drinking triple sec on the rocks because.i.have nothing else so maybe dont listen to me