Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Got my Beau funko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a little bit confused by this, too. A lot of folks are asserting that Cosby got off because "he's rich" but it seems like the circumstances of his release aren't dependent on that?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

Got my Beau funko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Catpetter1981 posted:

I'm a little bit confused by this, too. A lot of folks are asserting that Cosby got off because "he's rich" but it seems like the circumstances of his release aren't dependent on that?

Prosecutors don't offer stupid deals to poor rapists

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Was this posted yet? Because lol.

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/1410920613607268352

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/status/1412137463095590912

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Catpetter1981 posted:

Call me crazy but maybe the guy who said Tara Reade was lying about being raped for publicity shouldn't have been allowed to continue to post on these forums so that he could post further rape apologia?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

business as usual. look forward to seeing what gets passed to help blackstone, softbank, etc

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Smythe posted:

gently caress you nichael. i loving hate your guts. i have thgounsads of airline miles and im going to come to delaware and gently caress you in the rear end until you die. consensually and of age of course. in fact we have long been committed and doting lovers and are nearing middle age.

mods?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why is it so hard for them to admit that a rich man in power is probably pretty rapey

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Nichael posted:

Got my Beau funko

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The only woman with bigger balls than Tara Reade is Monica Lewinsky.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Smythe posted:

goon project: assassinate nichael

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

bUT we can push hiM lefT aFTEr WE gET hiM eLectEd

Nichael posted:

why is it so hard for them to admit that a rich man in power is probably pretty rapey

Because there was a DANG CHEETO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
A GAT DANGED CHEETO
Did you want 4 more years of Bad Orange Man? Because pointing out that Joe Biden is a rapist is how you get four more years of GAT DANGED CHEETOS in the White House.

the_steve has issued a correction as of 18:24 on Jul 6, 2021

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Biden is charging up his political capital crystal

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

drat, it's so obvious even the Democrats noticed

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

the_steve posted:

bUT we can push hiM lefT aFTEr WE gET hiM eLectEd

Have the libs even attempted anything that can even remotely be construed as trying to pull him left? The only thing I can think of is the Sunrise Movement protesting in front of the Whitehouse and they got yelled at by libs on twitter for that and I'm pretty sure the Biden admin didn't even acknowledge it.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

is pepsi ok posted:

Have the libs even attempted anything that can even remotely be construed as trying to pull him left? The only thing I can think of is the Sunrise Movement protesting in front of the Whitehouse and they got yelled at by libs on twitter for that and I'm pretty sure the Biden admin didn't even acknowledge it.

I believe the answer is doing the real work is behinds the scenes and you’re just being selfish and privileged for wanting any evidence of it happening. You have to Vote. Then Trust your Activists/Consultants!

Like if you were doing the real work, you’d be on the phone with lobbyists and Coons weekly and know exactly what is happening. But no, you want to be lazy and not help and then also want the (often women or poc) working hard to also give you a book report? Very telling.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The dems still don't fully understand how badly they are going to get sweeped off the map in 2022 and 2024 but at least they are starting to realize the massive amount of poo poo they are in

not that they will do anything about it of course

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Haha yes.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

organize

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Heh heh I like Tupac

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

i hate this dumb op bitch

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

god i feel so loving bad for her

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

So which is more likely:

Harris lied about ever smoking weed.

Harris lied about listening to Snoop and Tupac.

Harris smoked weed as SF DA.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Feldegast42 posted:

The dems still don't fully understand how badly they are going to get sweeped off the map in 2022 and 2024 but at least they are starting to realize the massive amount of poo poo they are in

not that they will do anything about it of course

as long as the actblue and merch money clears,

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Trabisnikof posted:

So which is more likely:

Harris lied about ever smoking weed.

Harris lied about listening to Snoop and Tupac.

Harris smoked weed as SF DA.

Somehow, all of the above.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Rape apologists: They are just doing this for the attention!

The attention:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/Sludge/status/1412447373448683520?s=20

Vote.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Somehow, all of the above.

Harris smoked k2 as SF DA it is then

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

love it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

As is the ocean!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sirota's got the world's easiest gig these days, just republishing "Biden slammed Trump over _____ and promised _____ -- but government documents show that upon becoming president, Biden bowed to corporate lobbyists & folded, selling out _____ who helped elect him" mad libs.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

jesus christ these people are deranged

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Liz Bruenig has fallen once again into the inescapable trap of Kink At Pride discourse, despite Pride being over now, and I love her but it has come to the point where it's Thread Content

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1412468406092193797

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SuperKlaus posted:

Hey gradenko2000 you were reading a book on Soviet economics right? What was that again? I'm very curious.

There's a couple more on my reading list but this is the one I've actually read

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nichael posted:

much like vaush and the second step daughter, I too am a charismatic void with questionable ability to present myself on camera. where is my patreon paycheck???

I think that Vaush has a sort of "charisma" for young people. The same sort of charisma involved when adults groom teens, where he sounds sort of "authoritative" if you're a teenager.

I try to convince myself that most of his audience is under the age of like 22, because the alternative is disturbing.

Is this guy bizarro Nima Shirazi

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

Hmm. Maybe you should VOTE HARDER.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

he should have been right, the internet never should have been allowed to become what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I posted a catty status on facebook some days ago:
"if you're miffed about cosby going free, but you voted for joseph robinette biden, then i'm having a hearty little chuckle at you"

one of my mom's friends, a middle-aged gay man from new york who was huge on hillary, asked: "So you believed the woman who said Biden had sexually assaulted her even when her own lawyer dropped her?" I laughed at him and said thanks for the rape apologia

my sister just told me that he soon after texted my mom asking "does your son really believe these accusations against our president?," which she ignored, and I can't stop loving giggling