Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Spain were frauds. 6 games this Euros and could only win 1 in normal time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Hegay posted:

It's an incredible stupid question lol

Yeah this is pretty embarrassing to watch and a really great answer be Kasper. The English journalist class are somehow the most shameful thing about us and that’s really saying something.

E: oh gently caress I’ve let the mask drop, I mean INGERLUUUUND what a great question and to hell with that sexy blonde hunk!!!!

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
My girlfriend is bedridden with a nasty case of the rona so I am stuck minding our tiny fat person alone these days, but it doesn't matter because tonight we obliterate England 1-0

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Jakabite posted:

Yeah this is pretty embarrassing to watch and a really great answer be Kasper. The English journalist class are somehow the most shameful thing about us and that’s really saying something.

E: oh gently caress I’ve let the mask drop, I mean INGERLUUUUND what a great question and to hell with that sexy blonde hunk!!!!

No, the most shameful things about you lot are in no particular order

- The English Cuisine
- The dentistry
- Brexit
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Chuggo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just remembered how the Ukraine press thought they were gonna pull off the upset and then we battered them 4-0 lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

:hmmwrong:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

ephex posted:

No, the most shameful things about you lot are in no particular order

- The English Cuisine
- The dentistry
- Brexit
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Chuggo

Imagine a German thinking they can talk poo poo about anyone's cuisine

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ich liebe gekochten Spargel und Kartoffeln - a german, probably

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Butterfly Valley posted:

"Here Fritz I made a sausage"
"I dunno Hans, feels like it needs something more"
"What if I drown it in curry sauce?"
"Sound mate, jobs a good'un"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thank you for the acknowledgement of my other points.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

curried lamb of God posted:

Rooting for my fellow mediterraneans in the final, forza

as Gibraltar and Cyprus-military-base havers, I'll graciously accept this support but would ask you to remember we're not in the final yet

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

Oh cool a nice bit of fried breaded chicken. What are you going to put on it?

Nothing

Oh, okay then.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

ephex posted:

I'll give you Brexit and Chuggo, but the reason we drive on the left is because in medieval times passing horsemen were able to draw their swords with their right hands and potentially batter any dodgy horsemen coming the opposite way, which is a cool and good reason, instead of the boring reason that people drive on the right which is so that american horse wagon drivers could pass each other easier without bashing their wheels

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jakabite posted:

Nothing

Oh, okay then.

Wouldn't want to cover the taste of regret and disappointment

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

ephex posted:

also this is your thread mate

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/TmorrowsPapers/status/1412533887134310401

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Butterfly Valley posted:

Ich liebe gekochten Spargel und Kartoffeln - a german, probably

Imagine not liking this, especially with a side of sauce hollondaise. Top Tier food.

Rarity posted:

"Here Fritz I made a sausage"
"I dunno Hans, feels like it needs something more"
"What if I drown it in curry sauce?"
"Sound mate, jobs a good'un"

Looking down on Currywurst in a country that sells a "munchie box", lol smgdh

Jakabite posted:

Nothing

Oh, okay then.

It's fried breaded veal if you talk about Wiener Schnitzel, but you eat it with a bit of lemon juice and cranberries and a side of potatoes.

Top tier food.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I'll be touching cloth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ephex posted:

a "munchie box"

Sometimes you just need every kind of carb. No one's proud of it but it's an important service

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

ephex posted:

Imagine not liking this, especially with a side of sauce hollondaise. Top Tier food.

Looking down on Currywurst in a country that sells a "munchie box", lol smgdh

It's fried breaded veal if you talk about Wiener Schnitzel, but you eat it with a bit of lemon juice and cranberries and a side of potatoes.

Top tier food.

Oo a bit of lemon juice and some cranberries, well pardon me I take it all back.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyone coming at English cuisine has forgotten that we gave the world Sunday roasts. You're welcome

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Jakabite posted:

Oo a bit of lemon juice and some cranberries, well pardon me I take it all back.

I'm sorry the buff German waiter at the Berlin airport didn't serve you the side of mint sauce you ordered and made a joke about how it could have improved your bad breath in front of your girlfriend.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

ephex posted:

I'm sorry the buff German waiter at the Berlin airport didn't serve you the side of mint sauce you ordered and made a joke about how it could have improved your bad breath in front of your girlfriend.

Mint sauce is to be served with LAMB you absolute BARBARIAN.

No, a schnitzel needs just bechamel sauce and a combination of cheddar and Red Leicester cheese on top. Jalapeños, pepperoni, mushrooms are all optional but a big side of thick-enough-to-sculpt garlic sauce is essential.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wienerschnitzel is good

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Jakabite posted:

No, a schnitzel needs just bechamel sauce and a combination of cheddar and Red Leicester cheese on top. Jalapeños, pepperoni, mushrooms are all optional but a big side of thick-enough-to-sculpt garlic sauce is essential.

God drat you lot are so loving disgusting, sounds like you're eating straight out of the garbage bin

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jakabite posted:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This entire page is an abomination

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

England fans are SHOOK

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Rarity posted:

Anyone coming at English cuisine has forgotten that we gave the world Sunday roasts. You're welcome

And sticky toffee pudding.

Every single epithet aimed at British cuisine applies x 10 to German cuisine. Not to say that there aren't delicious German meals but the absolute aversion to any form of spice or flavour that Brits have mostly managed to get over through immigration seems to be still alive and kicking on German menus, and potatoes and sausage are great but when variations on those constitute 80% of your national cuisine it can certainly be perceived as bland and samey.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

ephex posted:

The waiter is buff because he has to take all of the extra stairs they had to build because the escalators weren't long enough in another miracle of German engineering

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Jakabite posted:

Hmmm, sounds like you're mad, mad like the diseased cow brain pudding you lot eat for tea.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

ephex posted:

- Chuggo

what's brooklyn got to do with this

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Just imagined German food and lmao

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I know we need to get warmed up for a 0-0 aet with nothing to talk about, but these convos about whose national/regional food are bad/good are always poo poo.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I’m not joking when I say you’re absolutely mad as a box of frogs if you don’t think the glorious Teesside parmo sounds amazing. It’s 1300 calories of pure self loathing and fun baby

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

goatface posted:

I know we need to get warmed up for a 0-0 aet with nothing to talk about, but these convos about whose national/regional food are bad/good are always poo poo.

Yeah what we really need to focus on is that England absolutely destroyed lovely Germany and Ukraine and are lads will demolish the fraudulent Danes

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Germany has the worst cuisine in the world, that's a well known fact.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aphex- posted:

the fraudulent Danes

Literally beat three sets of cloggers and now think they're world champs

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

goatface posted:

I know we need to get warmed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z21DPxo1f8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

drat the pukka pies England band have been practicing