Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Rarity posted:

Literally beat three sets of cloggers and now think they're world champs

Should be easy to make it four then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I understand the "best defense is a good offense" concept but a nation that still produces and consumes cans of jellied eel should try to change the subject from food as much as possible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hegay posted:

Should be easy to make it four then

Sorry bossman you must have missed it, Ukraine didn't get through

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

shirts and skins posted:

I understand the "best defense is a good offense" concept but a nation that still produces and consumes cans of jellied eel should try to change the subject from food as much as possible.

The German started it, much like when they invaded Poland

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

IMO the best Indian food's found in England, the best Kebab in Germany. Funny how that worked out.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Look, German or English, I think we can all agree foodwise, that at least we’re not Scandinavian

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
What a day, a Welsh and a German arguing over who's food isn't actually the worst.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Tortilla Maker posted:

What a day, a Welsh and a German arguing over who's food isn't actually the würst.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blasmeister posted:

Look, German or English, I think we can all agree foodwise, that at least we’re not Scandinavian

Danish pastries tbf

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
The Danes do have the smörrebrö and the red sausages as well. I guess the UK have fish and chips and cider. Beer wise the Czechs should have won.
Anyway, the Danes have a greater claim to ever had it come home.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Jakabite posted:

Mint sauce is to be served with LAMB you absolute BARBARIAN.

No, a schnitzel needs just bechamel sauce and a combination of cheddar and Red Leicester cheese on top. Jalapeños, pepperoni, mushrooms are all optional but a big side of thick-enough-to-sculpt garlic sauce is essential.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Splorange posted:

IMO the best Indian food's found in England, the best Kebab in Germany. Funny how that worked out.

The best döner, absolutely, but kebab itself comes in a billion forms which are delicious all over Turkey.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

The best döner, absolutely, but kebab itself comes in a billion forms which are delicious all over Turkey.

Yes, should've specified that.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

African AIDS cum posted:

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro

:laugh::laugh:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

Your meal is the meal of pathetic and pitiable men who can’t score goals, like Thomas Miller or whatever his name is. A parmo is the food of impressive and handsome men like Gareth Southgate. Well done on also proving finally that Germans cannot handle their beer - I’ve had twelve pints and I’m still able to compose myself like a Dignified Englishman. Now excuse me while I scream raheem sterling’s name at some scared tourists

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

African AIDS cum posted:

Where did this come from originally? Bodybuilding.com forums? Some gems there

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

english food is the best because we just went and took all the best bits of everyone elses haha just a little colonialism joke for ya there

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I've been to the shops and i've got a case of stella and a multipack of frazzles for the game. I'm ready

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Saka for Sancho apparently. suppose it'll do.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Saka’s been loving great to be fair. Happy with either of them.

Think I’ve managed to fill my free spaces now as well. Gutted for my mate who flew over from
Belfast last night and stayed at my infected friend’s place. (No he didn’t know he was infected but did know he’d been in contact with someone and didn’t tell us…)

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

my subscription crate of wanky peeve arrived today, they must have known

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Party Boat posted:

my subscription crate of wanky peeve arrived today, they must have known

My peeve is wanky
My hands are cold

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Saka is class and offers more defensively tbf

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jakabite posted:

Saka’s been loving great to be fair. Happy with either of them.

Think I’ve managed to fill my free spaces now as well. Gutted for my mate who flew over from
Belfast last night and stayed at my infected friend’s place. (No he didn’t know he was infected but did know he’d been in contact with someone and didn’t tell us…)

tell him not to come back tia

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I'll never forget my aunt telling me she doesn't want any spices on her steak. That it's meat - it tastes fine. She's English (from Winsford - lives by Derby now). I made tacos the next day and her husband devoured a million cause I used actual spices and sauces. Growing up with my mum boiling the gently caress out of any and all vegetables too. EN-GER-LAND

At least malt vinegar helps with things.

Anyways - England should win today. Should be E Z

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bape Culture posted:

Saka is class and offers more defensively tbf

yoiur mams a class saka and she offensively offers more lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We'd beat the Danes with either tbh

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Vintersorg posted:

I'll never forget my aunt telling me she doesn't want any spices on her steak. That it's meat - it tastes fine. She's English (from Winsford - lives by Derby now). I made tacos the next day and her husband devoured a million cause I used actual spices and sauces. Growing up with my mum boiling the gently caress out of any and all vegetables too. EN-GER-LAND

At least malt vinegar helps with things.

Anyways - England should win today. Should be E Z

I'm fine with people making fun of our food because hell we deserve it after all the poo poo we've done to the world but I will never understand this boiled meats thing. I have never in my entire life known anyone in this country to boil meat. We roast things dammit.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Was just thinking about this pasta, top stuff

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

tell him not to come back tia

He’s staying in isolation here for a few weeks don’t you worry

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Last 5 matches against England is 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. Feeling insanely confident about this match.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Delta variant gonna gently caress you up.

But freedom.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hegay posted:

Last 5 matches against England is 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses

:thunkher:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Hegay posted:

Last 5 matches against England is 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. Feeling insanely confident about this match.

Considering there isn’t a single fit player other than possibly Kasper who’d get in the England squad, I’m not sure why tbh

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Hegay posted:

help how addition works?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Hegay posted:

nice job hans christian addersen

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

jesus WEP posted:

nice job hans christian addersen

Lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

kecske posted:

help how addition works?

Their maths is as weak as their midfield

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway the head-to-head has England ahead 12-5-4 so wrap it up football's coming home etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I'll never recover