Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Kanfy posted:

Added some tips for King's Bounty: Armored Princess (aka King's Bounty: Crossworlds):

My first experience with this series was King's Bounty: Dark Side. Unfortunately, it assumes you already know the mechanics from the previous games because there was no tutorial whatsoever. There wasn't even a key-binding screen to show you the controls. I couldn't figure out how to launch a drat boat to sail between islands until I was 2/3rds of the way through the game, which made things way more challenging and frustrating than intended. So, uh, start with a different game in the series, FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Buttchocks posted:

My first experience with this series was King's Bounty: Dark Side. Unfortunately, it assumes you already know the mechanics from the previous games because there was no tutorial whatsoever. There wasn't even a key-binding screen to show you the controls. I couldn't figure out how to launch a drat boat to sail between islands until I was 2/3rds of the way through the game, which made things way more challenging and frustrating than intended. So, uh, start with a different game in the series, FYI.

Dark Side is pretty well-known as the weakest game in the series mostly by virtue of having been released in a pretty much half-finished state, it's only ever really recommended for people who really badly want to play another KB game and are hopefully willing to use a guide to avoid the biggest problems. None of the games are flawless by any means but that one's definitely the least indicative of the series' overall quality.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
Here's one for Just Cause 3: Almost all of the destructible chaos objects have weak points on them that will instantly destroy the object after hitting them with a few bullets. An example of this would be the little grey boxes next to the oil tanks. It's much faster than using your tethers, remote bombs, or shooting the body of the tank itself.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Crosscode

• The game says you can only dash 3 times in a row, but it's actually pretty hard to trigger the limit unintentionally because of how quickly it resets, so just play as if the dash was infinite. That said, experiment around with evading attacks in different ways. Some telegraphed attacks need to be dodged with specific timing, some are easier to avoid with just normal running and some will take multiple dodges chained together to fully avoid. Also don't neglect blocking, a surprising number of attacks get their damage negated entirely and it can open up counterattack opportunities, especially on some of the more gimmicky enemies that need to be hit at a particular time or from a specific angle.
  • Any item drops will fly into your pocket even if you leave the screen before they get there. There's no need to hang around after beating enemies and you can harvest plants from a distance just by shooting them.
  • Holding open the quick menu will show enemy levels. It'll also highlight any points of interest for quests that mention searching using your analyzer without having to actually select and open the analyzer itself every time.
  • When eavesdropping on a conversation, the ! and red arrows means there's an opportunity window for Lea to talk to the characters.
  • Lea does less damage while in a party, so you're not hamstringing yourself by being solo, though you do miss out on dialog.
  • Equipment is the main driver of your stats, so make sure to keep them up do date. Usually when entering a new area, you'll be able to buy basic equipment with money after finding the town and get better equipment from the traders at the zone entrance once you've been around a while and got some local resources.
  • The game's pretty good about capping quest chains with unique bosses/dungeons that can make them worth checking out even if you're no longer interested in the reward.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

What should I know before I play Dyson Sphere Project? I'm not very familiar with the factory builder genre.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Riatsala posted:

What should I know before I play Dyson Sphere Project? I'm not very familiar with the factory builder genre.

Just focus on what you actually need in the beginning, get copper and iron production going and work towards getting an automated supply of blue science. I found it helpful to build assembly lines for things you always need such as conveyor belts and inserters.

There are som decent tutorials out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMFiThRB1pU

Also there is a thread on these forums that can answer any questions

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Not played in about a year, but Dyson Sphere Project tips that might be patched out by now.

If new to factory/automation :
- Consider how you want to do things, consider making notes.
- Make yourself clear goals, and break down what you need to reach them.
- Also sometimes just build some stuff and play around with it, and then dismantle it all back into your pockets later.
- Starting over may be tempting to do things more efficiently , and certainly is an option but will rarely actually save you time.
- A storage chest for stuff you want to keep but not clog up your pockets is nice, but remember where you put it! An assemble or a smelter with belts leading in and out of your personal storage can also let you for instance, steadily make titanium ingots from the scraps of ore clearing gravel gets you. This isn't really important, but can feel better and more organized.

More generally
- You can set materials to never run out on world creation if that kind of thing sets off anxiety, but there are multiple systems worth of planets for you to consume in your goal. Oil, gas giants and renewable power are all infinite.

- Once you get like, Drive Engine 2 you can fly between planets. Even coal can be good enough fuel for this. You will probably have to ship a bunch of titanium by hand to get enough research for interplanetary logistics. This is fine your pockets are huge. (Also if going somewhere for the first time, have a bunch of pre-made buildings in your pockets. It's something like, double tap space to fly in the atmosphere then hold space to break orbit?

-Some buildings can stack on top of each other and funnel goods up through themselves, notably Research Labs and Storages.

-There are alternate recipes, often involving strange and rare materials. Sometimes they use different buildings.

-All that Hydrogen? Store it, fraction it into deuterium. Or don't whatever. There are uses later and a backlog of it can help you get some research done later (but oil is infinite so whatever in the end.)

-Putting up sails and then collectors from your sphere is useful, but it can be worth looking up how the sails work first so you don't feel gotcha'd later.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I thought Deadly Premonition had some "don't use the infinite ammo pistol unless you want the combat to takes hours and hours, here are the actually effective weapons" tips, but apparently they're not on the wiki?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

One of the best pieces of advice I got for Death Stranding was to avoid getting off the beaten path, focusing on main story, until chapter 3 or 4 when you have most of your really important toys (eg Trucks). Is there any similar line for MGSV Phantom Pain?

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
The main path does help you unlock things. I would at least push on until you unlock research at all. But things also kind of keep unlocking for a long long time. So there's no clean break point, to my memory.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Xander77 posted:

I thought Deadly Premonition had some "don't use the infinite ammo pistol unless you want the combat to takes hours and hours, here are the actually effective weapons" tips, but apparently they're not on the wiki?

My memory's a bit spotty, but there's some weapons you can get as rewards for side jobs that are unlimited in durability or ammo. It's been a long time since I've played DP, but I do recall one of them being an SMG that does good damage.

Zushio
May 8, 2008
Phantom Pain
There is a specific sub quest that allows you to customize weapons freely. You need to the progress the main story until you unlock the second area in order to finish it.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Ciaphas posted:

One of the best pieces of advice I got for Death Stranding was to avoid getting off the beaten path, focusing on main story, until chapter 3 or 4 when you have most of your really important toys (eg Trucks). Is there any similar line for MGSV Phantom Pain?

You can completely ignore most side ops that aren't marked as special, the legendary ____, or a translator. A lot of the main ops in Afghanistan are very difficult to get S rank on until you get tools from later in the game.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

A Bystander posted:

My memory's a bit spotty, but there's some weapons you can get as rewards for side jobs that are unlimited in durability or ammo. It's been a long time since I've played DP, but I do recall one of them being an SMG that does good damage.

The infinite SMG is *relatively* easy to get and makes combat trivial, which is good cause combat blows. Def. recommended even for a first time play

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

Xander77 posted:

Very good weapons:

Infinite wrench - Finish the Delivery Man Q sidequest, which you can start basically anytime after the prologue by visiting and searching Becky's house.
Infinite SMG - Buy and complete Spirit Map A from Keith at the Milk Barn. Be mindful that while the SMG is reliable, its damage falls off pretty bad by midgame and using it exclusively will make combat take forever.
Legendary Grecotch - Do all of Lily's sidequests at the Milk Barn. They're simple box-pushing puzzles. Then you can get the weapon from her garage when she's home. You can give it back to Keith to complete his sidequest, but wait until the very end of the game to do so, because it is without question the best weapon in the game.
Infinite magnum - Basically superfluous when you have any of the above, but it is missable (I think). When you start finding bones, DON'T talk to Forrest or his dog before you find ALL of them. When you've got them all, then after the event you can claim the weapon from the dog house in Forrest's truck.

You can get the wrench and SMG basically as soon as the town opens up.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Ciaphas posted:

I'm pretty sure all the main line stuff in Phantom Pain is denoted with yellow, like maybe a yellow dot next to it or the font color.

This goes for the cassette tapes too and it's possible you might have to listen to some of those to progress or unlock stuff but I'm unsure since I just listened to them all while doing missions and such.

So if it seems like you're not getting new missions or other stuff check for things with yellow in side-ops and maybe cassettes or other things.

As far as needing to do so like in Death Stranding goes I don't think it's an issue with MGSV, I don't think you can end up wasting time or whatever.

Brightman fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 19, 2021

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Ciaphas posted:

There will be times that things are more difficult without stuff the main story will unlock, but you can generally gently caress around as much as you want.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Finally cleaned up and put things together for Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I'll be editing the page in a minute here.

TL;DR
- Play a Lawful character if you care about Kingdom Mode.
- Perception is super important.
- Monoclass or use a build guide.
- Kingdom Mode on Effortless or Easy, not Auto.
- Keep back-up saves.

Character Creation
- You don't get a Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin, or Monk companion.
- Your race is never acknowledged in any meaningful way.
- Don't dump any stat below 8, stat damage can and will kill you.
- There are no dead skills. Don't worry about overlapping with your party. At worst, it gives you more flexibility for camping assignments.
- Avoid specializing in exotic weapons. Magic variations are rare and are usually unimpressive. (The exception to this is Dueling Swords, which get a ton of support.)
- If you care about Kingdom Mode, play a Lawful alignment for your first game. Good/Neutral/Evil is personal preference, but Lawful gets some absolutely critical benefits.

General/Adventuring
- Don't let your pride tell you that because Normal pulls its punches compared to RAW that it's secretly easy mode. Rules-as-written Pathfinder combat is incredibly brutal.
- Turn on the setting to have two autosaves and (if you use it) two quicksaves, and also consider making a back-up save at the start of every chapter.
- Finish each chapter's plot-related stuff early, you'll get plenty of time after you finish to explore and chase down random side quests.
- Turn-based mode is a little finicky, especially in regards to movement and range distances, but very effective. If it gets stuck, pausing and unpausing will usually fix it.
- Flanking works differently from PnP. A person is 'flanked' if two people are in melee with them. This makes sneak attack (melee and ranged) way more viable than your PnP experience would expect.
- Try to keep rope on you at all times, you never know when it might come in handy. Also hold onto Tartuccio's Present and the Nymph's Gift, as well as anything with a yellow circle in the background of the item image.
- Save items that say a collector might want them, you meet him at the start of Chapter 2, but things that say a merchant would want them are explicitly vendor trash.
- When you're first starting out, Cure Light Wounds scrolls are a more weight-efficient and cost-effective way to patch up between fights than potions. Jhod sells a stack of 99 of them.

Leveling Up and Advancement
- If you don't feel like getting elbow-deep in character optimization, either pick one class and stick with it or follow a build guide.
- Perception is extremely good on anyone and everyone who has it as a class skill.
- The game's recommended feats are fine but unimpressive, and trend towards static, always-on bonuses.
- You can use the 'Show Unavailable Feats' button to look for future feats you may want to build towards.
- Blind Fight is all but necessary on melee characters by about level 5.
- Teamwork feats (especially Shake It Off and Outflank) are extremely powerful if you give them to everyone, and a waste of a feat otherwise.
- Andoriel Eight Eyes can let you respec a character three times for free, and charges for it after that.

Companions
- If you don't want to miss any companions, you'll find them in the following places: Temple of the Elk, Old Sycamore, Technic League Encampment, Ruined Watchtower, Goblin Village
- You'll also find one at the Ford Across the Skunk River on the way to the South Narlmarches, but don't go there before the plot sends you that way, or you'll miss the trigger to get him.
- Do quests your companions give you ASAP, some of them have hidden timers, and failing them can be Bad.
- Your decisions can influence your companions' alignments, so don't assume that (for example) a Chaotic Evil party member is fundamentally incompatible with a Lawful Good main character.

Kingdom Mode
- Play on Effortless or Easy for your first time. A failure spiral in Kingdom Mode can kill a file 50-60 hours in. Auto can end up failing some extremely important events, which is Bad. If you use it, make sure to make your kingdom indestructible.
- When you get the option, Kassil is a better choice for Good characters, while Shandra's a better choice for Evil ones. Lander is an rear end in a top hat.
- Pick advisors that match your own philosophies about management. They can quit if you disagree with them too often. If you run out of candidates for a position, mercenaries hired from Andoriel Eight Eyes can fill any role, but get a hefty -4 penalty.
- Put a Bulletin Board in every town ASAP. It's Lawful-exclusive and unarguably the best building in the game.
- Keeping a healthy stockpile of BP is extremely important, as if it ever goes negative, your kingdom will get a permanent mood penalty.
- Short-term, always prioritize Problems over Opportunities. Your long-term priority is raising your kingdom's ranks, which add critical bonuses to that advisor's rolls.
- Getting high Divine unlocks Arcane, which in turn unlocks fast travel between towns with Mage's Towers and, later, Teleportation Circles.
- When you found a town, travel there right away and look for a named NPC. That will be one of your artisans.
- Save curse research for late-game, it doesn't have any effect until very, very near the end, and your advisor's time is better spent elsewhere

DLC/Modding
- Varnhold's Lot is a ~4 hour side story, and the choices you make can be imported into your main save. Play it after you finish the main plot of Chapter 3.
- Beneath the Stolen Lands adds a mega-dungeon and a roguelike mode. Only grab it if you really like the combat, there's no real story content here.
- The Wildcards adds a new race (Tiefling), a new party member (Kaessi), and a new class (Kineticist). Kinetic Knight is the best class for Valerie in an unmodded game, buuut...
- Call of the Wild is a mod that buffs some of the weaker party members, as well as adding a ton of new class, subclass, and feat options.
- The Item Crafting mod becomes completely overpowered by midgame. That can be a pro or a con, depending on your preference.
- Bag of Tricks is a quality of life mod disguised as a cheat engine, and it can correct or fix 99% of the problems you would normally encounter in the game.

Metaknowledge
- Male characters can romance Valerie, females can romance Tristian, and either can romance Octavia and/or Regongar.
- There is another secret romance in the game that requires multiple “correct” conversation checks across the entire 100 hour game. It’s more of a hidden reward for a second play-through.
- In the third chapter after liberating the slave camp, when someone says he'll go do a thing while you go back to the capital, take the Lawful-exclusive option to send him back instead. If you don't, either he or another one of your advisors will die.
- You will lose a party member via a cutscene when you finish a certain chapter. The next chapter starts with "make a choice who to help" as if you must pick one to save and one to lose, but if you do Amiri's first, you have plenty of time to then go regain the other party member. If you do the reverse, you lose a party member permanently.
- Any agreement or deal with a fey is almost certainly going to have unexpected results later. Save before making those agreements or before handing over any plot items to them.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jul 24, 2021

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

girl dick energy posted:

Finally cleaned up and put things together for Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I'll be editing the page in a minute here.

This is all really helpful, thank you. One slightly odd question - my friend got me the Pathfinder Beginner's Edition for my birthday (not... entirely sure why, I'm DMing two other games already), would it be worth going through the source material to help understand Kingmaker or is not really necessary? I've seen it described as tough going for anyone not familiar with the tabletop.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

This is all really helpful, thank you. One slightly odd question - my friend got me the Pathfinder Beginner's Edition for my birthday (not... entirely sure why, I'm DMing two other games already), would it be worth going through the source material to help understand Kingmaker or is not really necessary? I've seen it described as tough going for anyone not familiar with the tabletop.

Pathfinder is now in its second edition, but kingmaker is based on 1e. It’s a pretty radical shift, so if the beginner set you have is new, it’s probably not helpful.

That said, if you have any experience with DnD 3.5, Pathfinder 1e is largely based on that and mostly speaks the same language (right down to a lot of core feat names), so you should be mostly good to go if you can read tool tips and process that information; the main things that are ‘new’ compared to 3.5 are that every class has ‘archetypes’ selectable at level 1 that trade away some features and get others. So you have 14 classes or whatever and each has 3 ‘flavors’ that vary by larger or smaller amounts depending.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For all of Kingmaker’s faults, it‘s designed to be easy to digest the setting information a piece at a time, and most important terms/locations/groups have mouseover text explaining who or what they are. Most of what makes it difficult for newcomers is that the game throws you straight into the deep end with character building and only the vaguest suggestions about what makes a good or bad character.

Also that mistakes in Kingdom Mode tend to snowball. Badly. (Even people like me who love the game admit that Kingdom Mode was poorly-constructed.)

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 22, 2021

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Is there any good reason to play Disco Elysium on PC compared to console? I don't know much about the control scheme but it seems like it's possible it's better with a mouse than a controller?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Organza Quiz posted:

Is there any good reason to play Disco Elysium on PC compared to console? I don't know much about the control scheme but it seems like it's possible it's better with a mouse than a controller?

I can't imagine it's better or worse. There's no pixel hunting or anything

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Mouse control scheme is much better from most talk in the DE thread. Generally the game is less buggy on PC (but still, make some rotating saves.)

But factors like what your PC is like, and personal preference/comfort might still take preference.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

My PC is like five years old and has a middling graphics card from five years ago, and I have a PS5 so I'm trying to get games on that where possible, but also it looks like the kind of adventure game I'd be more used to controlling with a mouse.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Organza Quiz posted:

My PC is like five years old and has a middling graphics card from five years ago, and I have a PS5 so I'm trying to get games on that where possible, but also it looks like the kind of adventure game I'd be more used to controlling with a mouse.
You'll run the game fine anyway, don't worry on that front.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
I heard the frequent loading screens can be a pain on consoles vs. a PC with an SSD, but I don't know if that's changed at some ponint.

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama
I successfully ran the Mac version of Disco Elysium on an iMac model from 2012. I can’t speak personally for PC performance, but my experience is that the game is not that intensive and will work fine on older hardware.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Anything for Maneater? Is it preferrable to play it on controller or KB/M?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Can confirm that Disco Elysium isn't nearly as hard on most computers as you'd think it'd be. (And if your computer actually can't handle it, the Steam return system is no-questions-asked as long as you have less than, IIRC, three hours and have owned it for less than a week.)

Edit: Rephrased the Kingmaker tip about which magic items to hold onto, I realized it inadvertently encourages hoarding the mediocre items your artisans shower you with.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 22, 2021

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I believe it's 2 hours and 14 days, respectively, but yeah, more than enough time to decide if you're happy with the system requirements either way.

I haven't tried the console version; I feel like a point and click adventure is always gonna be better with a mouse, but nothing in this game requires any kind of careful timing or reflexes, I can't imagine the console control scheme is too punishing.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I've had Kerbal Space Program kicking around since 2019 and never played it. Can I manage with the information in-game, or am I supposed to get an astrophysics degree (and a youtube playlist explaining the basis and rocket builds for each mission) beforehand? Also, do I need the expansions?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

girl dick energy posted:

Lawful
lawful
lawful
no, but seriously, lawful
Why? I'd really rather not. What happens if you don't go lawful?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Pierzak posted:

Why? I'd really rather not. What happens if you don't go lawful?

Either you’ll push your kingdom into a fail spiral, or you’ll end up making choices that shift your alignment towards Lawful whether you wanted to or not. If you’re familiar enough with the game you can absolutely do a chaotic kingdom successfully but it’s asking more of the player than a blind run is and there’s a fair number of traps and it’s just not a great plan if you’re new to it.

one other thing worth noting is if you specifically care about doing an unarmored build and abusing monk AC (either as + Cha w/ 1 level of Scaled Fist in a multi class build or as +Wis), you REALLY want to be lawful good as you get the best robe in the game relatively early and it’s LG only. (The second best one is LE only and is good for vivisectionists and actually punchy monks, and there’s a an okay LN only option but it’s a big step down.)

Chevy Slyme fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jul 23, 2021

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!
I really disagree with the lawful tip. I played chaotic shortly after release and I didn't have any problems even without the scrolls of atonement. From what I've heard lawful does make some things a bit easier and maybe fits better with the campaign, but I don't feel like I've had a worse time at all playing a chaotic kingdom/character.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The idea of a chaotic D&D kingdom is delightful.

"Yeah, gently caress the Man!"

"Sire, you are 'the Man'"

"Yeah, and I'd better watch my back"

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Fat Samurai posted:

I've had Kerbal Space Program kicking around since 2019 and never played it. Can I manage with the information in-game, or am I supposed to get an astrophysics degree (and a youtube playlist explaining the basis and rocket builds for each mission) beforehand? Also, do I need the expansions?

I can't weigh in on the DLC, but the in-game tutorials will at least get you to the point that you could land on the Mun and return back to Kerbal in relative safety. They do a good job of covering both the practical applications of astrophysics and basic builds. I don't think that looking up "correct" builds on youtube is necessary unless you hit a brick wall (metaphorically speaking; you'll hit them literally even if you're doing well), but learning more about certain techniques, rocket designs, or logistics is certainly recommended.

In any case I think the game is outstanding no matter how much personal innovation you ultimately put into it, so don't sweat it too much and look stuff up whenever you're frustrated or confused. It's difficult as hell but if you play in Science mode it's not very punishing.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

CuddleCryptid posted:

The idea of a chaotic D&D kingdom is delightful.

"Yeah, gently caress the Man!"

"Sire, you are 'the Man'"

"Yeah, and I'd better watch my back"

Permanent Revolution means me too!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
POV: you lead a rebellion against your own kingdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
There has to be a real example where the dictator joins the rebels and they elect him again.