Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I didn't realize that it was common for tourists of the Capitol to wave and smile at others as they stole podiums from the building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Twelve by Pies posted:

I didn't realize that it was common for tourists of the Capitol to wave and smile at others as they stole podiums from the building.

I kind of want to make one of those places where you pay $$$ to trash a place for like a hour but make it like Government themed seems like it would draw money from both sides, selling my customers names to the FBI will keep them off my back as well I hope.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

Or murder people. Or poo poo on the floor. Or leave bombs all over town.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

All the fash are venal cowards. They had those cops dead if they all pulled a Babbit, but they won't, as a rule, act if they don't believe they have overwhelming force. Which is why it's a good thing the coup was incompetent because if they got much further they'd be even more emboldened.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
but that was what the IRA said to Thatchet

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Elephant Ambush posted:

I didn't say they shouldn't be in jail (they should) but the idea that they were somehow a credible coup threat is laughable.

Perhaps not a credible coup threat, no, but I would say that all those people were credible enough violent dipshits that it's either a stroke of luck or accomplishment of lockdown procedures that no elected officials were killed that day.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Nobody is saying these people shouldnt be charged. But elevating this is going to result in the same thing slapping "terrorism" onto crimes did. Its going to result in harsher punishments largely aimed at left voices.

Charge them for rioting, destruction of property and possibly assault with intent to murder but elevating this to treason is going to send a lot more "antifa thugs" to max security prisons for demonstrating near a government building.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

Or poo poo on the floor.
To all the other stuff yeah, but you massively over estimate tourists' modesty.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

I'm not sure I've ever personally experienced more gaslighting, from either end of the political spectrum, when it comes to January 6th. It's frustrating beyond belief, and I keep having to recheck to make sure I'm not the crazy one, despite witnessing it in real time.

It was a coup. A coup does not have to succeed in order to be a coup, and a coup does not have to be put on by some master super planners to do damage. Going around insisting it wasn't a big deal and it's silly to consider it one is part of that inflicted damage, because we all sit around and convince ourselves that it was silly, it won't have any lasting effect, and that believing otherwise is being overdramatic. It wasn't a goofy jaunt through the halls of the capitol where all the Trumper idiots bounced off of walls and tripped on their own shoes and ha ha ha. When Ashli Babbit was shot, there were congressional staffers evacuating behind the officers that were holding the door, you can see them on the video. Officer Goodman led the rioters away from the Senate and the House chambers. There was a door wide open. There were people still in there. Romney nearly walked right into them. Pence and his family were being evacuated very close to where they were. There were rioters smashing down doors in Pelosi's office, with her staffers huddling inside one of the rooms and trying to stay as quiet as possible, we have that on video and we have them on audio. Anyone who thinks there wouldn't have been deaths had they managed to catch or find anyone can look at what this group did to the drat cops that got in their way, and listen to the words coming out of the rioters own stupid mouths.

Stop it. loving stop it already. Stop downplaying it, stop saying <insert extremely good leftist goal here> is more important and therefore we should ignore this happened. You know why? Because it's not over, this coup hasn't ended. They're still trying to overthrow the election. Right now. Yes, it's stupid, yes, it's going to fail, and it doesn't matter one single bit, because the danger isn't that this election is going to be overturned, it's that a massive swathe of the country has decided that all of this is cool and good, that ignoring the results of an election is the righteous thing to do if their side loses, and that violence is not only the answer if they don't get their way, it's openly condoned by every single person they listen to, every authority figure, every elected representative, every "news" outlet. With exceptions so few that I can count them on one hand, every Republican that was in the capitol that day has decided that this is also cool and good, that somehow they'd have been spared, and that the best thing to do is to deny it, gaslight about it, and trot down to Mara Lago in the most pathetic pilgrimage imaginable to kiss the withered rear end of the golden god who will never, ever, ever accept that the majority of the American people threw him out on his ear, and to parrot every stupid thought that somehow works its way out of his head.

The coup wasn't one day of violence aimed at politicians. It's fine and good to laugh at these loving idiots while recognizing that had things gone even a little bit more their way on January 6th, a whole lot more bodies would have been hauled out of that building.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Its not that big a deal.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Bobulus posted:

Real, from TheDonald.

They've been citing that one guy who took his mother along because she was also a hardcore Trump-supporter. I'm not sure if that guy actually had kids or not, but that's morphed into 'grandmothers were there'.

He was the gently caress with zip ties and claimed to want to take hostages and kill them. He lived with his mom, so no, he's not made an heir to the stupidity yet

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

The only thing you're going to get out of this is a further progression of the police state thats harsher on left voices.

I dunno, I'm having a hard time remembering when leftists beat the poo poo out of capitol cops, broke their way into the capitol, vandalized and looted the place while threatening to kill the elected officials inside, poo poo on the floors and had to be forced out by cops in riot gear

Honestly no matter what happens as long as Republicans have power there'll always be an advance on the police state to silence left voices because that's the only way republicans can hold power.
If you're going to sit back and use the above as an excuse for not prosecuting felons for committing felonies, even if those felons were morons, then they've already won and you lost. We went through four to five years of this "boys will be boys" can't prosecute felons bullshit.

V And if it does happen under Democrats, then that means Democrats are ok with it in which case it doesn't matter if they get prosecuted or not. We all lost and will continue to be lost

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 20, 2021

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

I dunno, I'm having a hard time remembering when leftists beat the poo poo out of capitol cops, broke their way into the capitol, vandalized and looted the place while threatening to kill the elected officials inside, poo poo on the floors and had to be forced out by cops in riot gear

I don't think youre understanding that they wouldn't need to.

quote:

Honestly no matter what happens as long as Republicans have power there'll always be an advance on the police state to silence left voices because that's the only way republicans can hold power.

This is going to happen under Democrats and I hope its worth it to you.

Edit:

quote:

If you're going to sit back and use the above as an excuse for not prosecuting felons for committing felonies, even if those felons were morons, then they've already won and you lost
I already said prosecute them. But prosecute them as you would any other similar crime of property destruction or assault with intent to murder. We already have laws on the books to cover this and thanks to the US justice system they're already very severe punishments.

Elevating this is going to be a repeat of 9/11 hysteria where Terrorism is used to inflict even harsher charges, something the Democrats gleefully backed as well as Republicans. I've seen this show before and I'm not eager to repeat it.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 20, 2021

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

I already said prosecute them. But prosecute them as you would any other similar crime of property destruction or assault with intent to murder. We already have laws on the books to cover this and thanks to the US justice system they're already very severe punishments.

Elevating this is going to be a repeat of 9/11 hysteria where Terrorism is used to inflict even harsher charges, something the Democrats gleefully backed as well as Republicans. I've seen this show before and I'm not eager to repeat it.

8 months in prison, oh my that escalated so so bad. Look out
I think a bunch of jihadists murdering 3000 people in a strike against multiple buildings is a bit of a high bar for this to reach

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Are you suggesting the US justice system is too lenient

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

RagnarokAngel posted:

Nobody is saying these people shouldnt be charged. But elevating this is going to result in the same thing slapping "terrorism" onto crimes did. Its going to result in harsher punishments largely aimed at left voices.

"We can't punish right wing terrorists to hard because it will empower state security forces to crack down on leftist protestors (which they already do) (and also I will ignore that the fundamental differences between things like the summer BLM protests causing property damage and Jan 6 being a literal insurrection was understood by everyone immediately and only full blown Nazis like the ones on the very board this thread exists to make fun of are even TRYING to create equivalency between them)" is certainly a take.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

1. They did a terrorism, just legit a terrorism
2. They did it to overthrow the government and install a dictator.
3. I have no idea, none, why you think that this hasn't already been used against leftist activists, or why you think that the state, and particularly the republican party, somehow needs permission or excuses to continue doing it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

So by the same token you trust these people to prosecute the "insurrectionists" fairly if you give them the keys to do so with zero blowback on you? Its very crab bucket to say "well they prosecute leftists already so *at least* if we can go harder on them I'll sleep better" is some real democrat boot licking.

And if you trust them to do it right, lol.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

So by the same token you trust these people to prosecute the "insurrectionists" fairly if you give them the keys to do so with zero blowback on you? Its very crab bucket to say "well they prosecute leftists already so *at least* if we can go harder on them I'll sleep better" is some real democrat boot licking.

And if you trust them to do it right, lol.

lol, wtf even is this statement.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

kartikeya posted:

lol, wtf even is this statement.

If the law is already disproportionately attacking leftists (which is true) I dont understand what you expect to happen by cracking down further other than right wing organizers getting a tiny more of a slap on the wrist. We already know we can't trust the law so whats to gain by advancing the police state other than giving them even further codified harm to do to us?

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

If the law is already disproportionately attacking leftists (which is true) I dont understand what you expect to happen by cracking down further other than right wing organizers getting a tiny more of a slap on the wrist. We already know we can't trust the law so whats to gain by advancing the police state other than giving them even further codified harm to do to us?

Because now the people I don't agree with are being subjected to it. Thus granting me catharsis. Thus making me the winner. I, a lib,am now doing the owning.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

RagnarokAngel posted:

...so... you're saying they shouldn't crack down on a straight-up attempted coup? Because that still creates the same disparity you're decrying; instead of chuds getting it bad and leftists getting it worse, chuds get off scot-free and leftists still get it bad.

I just don't really understand what you're arguing for here beyond contrarianism.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Sanguinia posted:

"We can't punish right wing terrorists to hard because it will empower state security forces to crack down on leftist protestors (which they already do) (and also I will ignore that the fundamental differences between things like the summer BLM protests causing property damage and Jan 6 being a literal insurrection was understood by everyone immediately and only full blown Nazis like the ones on the very board this thread exists to make fun of are even TRYING to create equivalency between them)" is certainly a take.

Also this isn't what Im saying and I resent you think so. I was in those BLM protests and I got shot at with tear gas. I KNOW what these fucks want to do and I do not trust them with yet more permission to prosecute citizens.

Its not that I have sympathy for the right. I have none, its that I trust the US justice system even less. They let this happen, they played with them with kids gloves outside that capital. Not something they gave to us. Give them permission to go harder and it isnt the right they will execute freshly given rights to crack some skulls on.

Cleretic posted:

...so... you're saying they shouldn't crack down on a straight-up attempted coup? Because that still creates the same disparity you're decrying; instead of chuds getting it bad and leftists getting it worse, chuds get off scot-free and leftists still get it bad.

I just don't really understand what you're arguing for here beyond contrarianism.

Its not contrarianism. Its that escalating prosecution's power might punish these specific folks but in the future will be leveraged on the left and not so much on the right. It already happened with 9/11. The patriot act wasn't used to stop right wing terrorism. It was used to silence peaceful protesters and give extra judiciary power against them. If you give them more tools it will be more of the same.

Its short sighted to think it'd be a victory when in the end it'll just be used to crack down on us harder. The right wing protesters worry me but the US justice system scares me a whole lot loving more.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 20, 2021

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

RagnarokAngel posted:

I always wonder when I read posts like this what they think the solution to the problem is once they take these thoughts to their inevitable conclusion. "The Left is only ever victimized by both Law Enforcement and the Justice System, ergo we must do everything we can to lessen both of their authority. Right Wing Terror will never be punished properly by either of these institutions anyway, so working toward that goal only invites more harm to ourselves. Given these fact the solution to Right Wing Terror attempting to overthrow the government is..."

What goes in the blank? Leftist Vigilantism? Sectarian Warfare? Do A Revolution Before They Do So We Will Have Courts We Can Trust To Punish Them? Like, what is the preferred fix to this problem if the Judiciary is ALWAYS the enemy and thus it is in our interest to minimize their power to the point where they cannot act against people who literally want to cleanse us from the earth?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

The solution is to use the powers they already have. The US justice system is one of the most brutal in the world. They have enough, they dont need more.

And if youre worried about a bunch of gently caress ups like the January 6 crew wanting to wipe us from the Earth boy lemee tell you about cops.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 20, 2021

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Its not contrarianism. Its that escalating prosecution's power might punish these specific folks but in the future will be leveraged on the left and not so much on the right. It already happened with 9/11. The patriot act wasn't used to stop right wing terrorism. It was used to silence peaceful protesters and give extra judiciary power against them. If you give them more tools it will be more of the same.

Its short sighted to think it'd be a victory when in the end it'll just be used to crack down on us harder. The right wing protesters worry me but the US justice system scares me a whole lot loving more.

So... are you arguing for them to do nothing about the coup?

This is what's confusing me here, and I think others. I assume your point isn't that the coup participants should get off scot-free, so what IS your point? What should be done? I assume you feel strongly that things should happen differently from how they are currently happening, so what should be happening differently?

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

RagnarokAngel posted:

They're not right wing organizers. They are people who tried to overthrow the government to install a guy who would be super happy, in fact utterly thrilled, to execute every single one of his political enemies. Like, your argument here is apparently that we can't do anything to discourage the very people that you're worried about having power from snatching said power by force, because if we did it would give them more reason to come down on us (????) as if they actually need 1. permission, 2. precedent, or 3. a reason. I don't know if you've noticed yet, but they weren't exactly doing things by the book on January 6th, and they do not even pretend to give a poo poo about precedent anymore.

This is the Freeper thread. You know what they fantasize over day in and day out, but it's not a big deal when a bunch of their younger, even more fash counterparts actually do get off of their asses and try to act on those fantasies? We shouldn't want anything done about that? Please explain how leftist causes are furthered by downplaying what they did. Please explain how we benefit from encouraging them to do it again. And please do let me know how you think the law is going to treat leftists any better (or just as badly), by enabling the people who think the law isn't nasty enough in how they treat "undesirables" yet. We can't trust the law because these are the people who ensure the law is always weighed in their favor, because they're never held accountable for all the heinous poo poo that they do. And your solution is "don't hold them accountable for the heinous poo poo they did".

Yours is an absolutely galaxy brained take.

Edit: Okay, well they already have the power to prosecute for this kind of thing, I'm not sure who you think is advocating for giving law enforcement special permissions or something.

kartikeya fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 20, 2021

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I don't think there's anymore to be wrought from this conversation in here but I'm more than willing to take it to PMs. As penance for a derail here's a freep thread.

Twitter suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene over ‘misleading’ COVID info

quote:

The meritorious MTG....
U go Gryl.....

4 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:41:58 AM by Paladin2 (Critical Marx Theory is The SOLUTION....)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

And... She should not be on Twitter. Use Twitter, you fund the enemy, period. I like her, but this is a PR stunt.

6 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:42:40 AM by taketheredpill (#rinosareanenemywithin)

quote:

The White House or Barak told them to.

9 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:49:13 AM by bray (Hating Whites is racist)

quote:

I am sorely tempted to post on Faceplant that Hunter Biden is the most upstanding First Son in the past 75 years, just to check for FP’s bias level.
But I’d lose all of my conservative friends I’m afraid.

10 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:54:00 AM by Oscar in Batangas (An Honors Graduate from the Don Rickles School of Personal Verbal Intercourse)

quote:

It’s interesting how one is immediately targeted for termination by vile leftists the instant one asks simple questions about the rat-poison “vaccine.”
If it’s “safe and effective,” then why such malicious destruction toward those who question it?
The answer is simple. These are certainly Satan’s children in the “medical profession” and “social media” tiers, and their masks are definitely off now.
Do NOT inject that vile garbage into your body, folks. This is especially true for your children, whom they definitively want to get their hands on.

15 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:57:57 AM by Prole ( )

:confused:

quote:

I’m STILL waiting to get suspended by twitter. But, since I’ve never used it, maybe they have and I just don’t know. The same goes for facebook.

16 posted on 7/20/2021, 12:58:04 AM by The Right Edge (Staunch Trump Supporter AND PROUD to be!)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Tells ya, somethings going on with the Covid. As in the globalists might be looking at people going after Covid as their biggest threat against them. Its being questioned by the majority of people right now and the globalist fear conversation as if China is running things and going about sensorship the way they are use to.

17 posted on 7/20/2021, 1:01:03 AM by Democrats hate too much

quote:

BTW, if ‘misleading’ info is proven true are they liable for slander or anything?

20 posted on 7/20/2021, 1:11:51 AM by Zack Attack

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

quote:

It’s interesting how one is immediately targeted for termination by vile leftists the instant one asks simple questions about the rat-poison “vaccine.”

...weren't these guys advocating consuming literal rat poison to treat covid at some point? I admit I've lost track of the myriad bullshit cures, but I vaguely remember that being a thing.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Yeah but the fun of freep is the diverse rainbow of crazy that somehow moves in the same direction. Some love rat poison, some love ammonia and some just love doing nothing and dying.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
SEAN HANNITY: " ... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination"

Hmm, I wonder if it's starting to dawn on some people that letting a deadly pandemic rage unabated through your ranks might not be the wisest strategy. :thunk:

quote:

One more reason not to watch Fox News!

1 posted on 07/19/2021 7:02:28 PM PDT by RandFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: RandFan

RE: I believe in the science of vaccination”

Do you believe the thousands of adverse effects and deaths reported are related to the vaccines?

Are they based on science?

2 posted on 07/19/2021 7:04:13 PM PDT by SeekAndFind
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Hannity leapt aboard a sinking ship thinking he was saving himself. Now that the ship is listing and drifting away from the dock he wants everyone else to leap aboard to justify his own folly.

4 posted on 07/19/2021 7:05:18 PM PDT by arthurus (covfefe R)

quote:

Science created the COVID virus.

5 posted on 07/19/2021 7:06:10 PM PDT by SkyDancer (I Identify As Vaccinated)

It never fails. :lol:

quote:

Well he’s always claimed to be a diehard republican so I guess we now know that it means he’s a RINO. Either that or someone’s got something on him.

7 posted on 07/19/2021 7:06:53 PM PDT by Pollard

quote:

To: SkyDancer; ransomnote; grey_whiskers; metmom; Pollard; HypatiaTaught; bagster

Science created the COVID virus.

Exactly!

And, sounds like “$cience” likely influenced Hannity.

9 posted on 07/19/2021 7:09:28 PM PDT by Jane Long (America, Bless God....blessed be the Nation.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Wuh-oh!

quote:

To: Pollard

But your logic, Trump is a RINO for promoting the vaccine.

12 posted on 07/19/2021 7:10:53 PM PDT by hawkaw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: hawkaw

I think you mean "by my logic". Trump considers Operation Warp Speed to be his baby, like one of his hotels so he'll never speak badly of it. That would require humility which he doesn't have a whole lot of. Hannity's faith in the GOP establichment is similar to his faith in the LEO establishment, including the FBI. Different situation.

36 posted on 07/19/2021 7:29:27 PM PDT by Pollard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

The rank and file FBI are all patriots and conservatives.

17 posted on 07/19/2021 7:13:32 PM PDT by PGR88

quote:

To: PGR88

HA!

He should be calling for its disbandment if he was a true conservative.

I hope recent controversies wake up the likes of Hannity and Mark Levin and makes them a little more libertarian...

19 posted on 07/19/2021 7:16:35 PM PDT by RandFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

What do you expect from a man who dumped his wife?

Hannity is a fraud.

26 posted on 07/19/2021 7:20:26 PM PDT by HypatiaTaught (president FRAUD of the divided states of China)

quote:

To: All

If you notice, they’re all huge proponents of masks, but where are the studies showing that Gas stations mask do anything?

They say they believe in Science, but it’s a shame and pressure campaign, and doesn’t have Crap to do with Science.

I see Nurses shopping in scrubs all the time. They are hospital nurses.

Why is this allowed? If they simply want to protect people.

33 posted on 07/19/2021 7:27:09 PM PDT by AnthonySoprano (‘’’)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

:laugh:

quote:

I believe Sean Hannity is about as intelligent as a baked potato.

50 posted on 07/19/2021 7:39:08 PM PDT by Sicon ("All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." - G. Orwell)

quote:

You seem to be saying that conservatives should be just as dumb and illogical as Democrats. I couldn’t agree with you more.

58 posted on 07/19/2021 7:43:32 PM PDT by nickcarraway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

3D Chess?

quote:

Don't you get it? Biden had Psaki deliberately LIE about the door-to-door, because he knew it would whip the opposition up and distract them from real issues. Is some county somewhere doing it? Sure, maybe. Biden isn't in charge of everything.

You re falling for Biden's trap and doing exactly what he wants.

85 posted on 07/19/2021 8:06:42 PM PDT by nickcarraway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

quote:

Sean is a phony republican and a Murdoch Corp Shill .
He is just a money grubbing fraud who drops any
Globalist topics like Amnesty or stolen
elections or over charging the Jan 6 people to please the Murdoch cabal .

I stopped listening to his sorry show years ago .

95 posted on 07/19/2021 8:26:22 PM PDT by ncalburt (Gop DC Globalists are the real danger)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I know Freep always does this kind of thing and as soon as Hannity licks Trump's boots again they'll fawn all over him but man it feels nice to see them mad at that fucker.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ I don't think they're legit mad at him. This is all show while they continue to watch him and either ignore what they don't like or make up some excuse for it like the one that thinks someone has dirt on him.
And there's always Fucker Carlson as the backup for stupid right wing takes

RagnarokAngel posted:

Are you suggesting the US justice system is too lenient

Nope. I'm saying that your "escalation" is not really escalation

Jagged Jim posted:

To: hawkaw

I think you mean "by my logic". Trump considers Operation Warp Speed to be his baby, like one of his hotels so he'll never speak badly of it. That would require humility which he doesn't have a whole lot of. Hannity's faith in the GOP establichment is similar to his faith in the LEO establishment, including the FBI. Different situation.

36 posted on 07/19/2021 7:29:27 PM PDT by Pollard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

And yet you still back him and will vote for him? Astounding

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jul 20, 2021

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know Freep always does this kind of thing and as soon as Hannity licks Trump's boots again they'll fawn all over him but man it feels nice to see them mad at that fucker.

Every time they eat each other is pretty great.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What was the Freep consensus when Donald Rumsfeld died?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

RagnarokAngel posted:

Charge them for rioting, destruction of property and possibly assault with intent to murder but elevating this to treason is going to send a lot more "antifa thugs" to max security prisons for demonstrating near a government building.

They would have harsher penalties for (especially non-white) leftists committing the exact same crimes anyways, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
What does "elevating" it to treason even mean? Doesn't a) that law already exist so why would they not use it on leftists now b) it was literally treason and should be treated as such, no elevation necessary.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Sanguinia posted:

Freep: Just Shoot The Her

: nikeswoosh :

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

What do you expect from a man who dumped his wife?

Hannity is a fraud.

26 posted on 07/19/2021 7:20:26 PM PDT by HypatiaTaught (president FRAUD of the divided states of China)