Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Jelly Boy.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

i'm just a jelly boy, nobody loves me HE'S JUST A JELLY BOY FROM A PAL FAMILY

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic posted:

i'm just a jelly boy, nobody loves me HE'S JUST A JELLY BOY FROM A PAL FAMILY

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill Jelly Boy with a Nintendo fandom that abandons him and treats him like trash?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill Jelly Boy with a Nintendo fandom that abandons him and treats him like trash?

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

b_d posted:

they should have added Jerry Boy instead aka Smartball.

this cover art looks like it was done by the pokemon artist

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caithness posted:

That's because it was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Game Freak developed Jerry Boy and Ken Sugimori did the artwork :themoreyouknow:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Caithness posted:

I knew the art style on that girl looked super familiar but couldn’t place it, that’s exactly who it was. After looking it up, Ken Sugimori helped with the story and character designs on this game

Edit: guess I should have refreshed the thread after looking it up lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
You have to do the jerry boy belly(?) punch on the truck to get mew

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i think that box is a fake mock-up because they use those tall boxes in japan and the US version had a much lamer design.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

b_d posted:

i think that box is a fake mock-up because they use those tall boxes in japan and the US version had a much lamer design.

I love this, especially the round pig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mkvltra posted:

I love this, especially the round pig

Turn your monitor on.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sick Victorian child: Might we play Super Mario RPG tonight, papa?

Father wringing tweed cap in his coal-stained hands: No son, I… I’m afraid it’s Jelly Boy down the factory this month

Child: *wheezing cough*

Lol ftw

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

Turn your monitor on.

:stonk:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our state to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new well was coming in at Coyote Hills and I had to see about it. That well is now flowing at two thousand barrels and it's paying me an income of five thousand dollars a week. I have two others drilling and I have sixteen producing at Antelope; so, ladies and gentlemen, if I say I'm a jelly boy, you will agree.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

can verify because I owned and beat the much lamer US box-art version of this game as a kid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol this would make a good animated av

e: “ACC?” thanks phone posting

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 23, 2021

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sub-Actuality posted:

can verify because I owned and beat the much lamer US box-art version of this game as a kid

iirc the japanese version also had a bunch of between-level cutscenes/dialogue that they cut out of the us version

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol this would make a good animated ACC

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy