Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Waffleopolis posted:

What if Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the friends we made aling the way?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRpmnjhl_vv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jordan7hm posted:

Dark is really incredible for AEW.

pandemic dark was not only loving amazing it paid off insanely for both aew and the talent

i hope they continue to show some indie folks in the cities they go to

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

graph posted:

i hope they continue to show some indie folks in the cities they go to

They already have been I was at the Austin show and several of the people they brought in were locals.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AK-47 posted:

They already have been I was at the Austin show and several of the people they brought in were locals.

yes i did notice that on tuesdays dark!

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I would like to see the pinnacle story pivot to Gage destroys and retires Jericho, comes after MJF for his money.

Not really, but that would be a cool alternate universe story.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I wonder what it's going to take for Jericho to put away Gage that's also able to be shown on TV.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Zombie Lemur posted:

I wonder what it's going to take for Jericho to put away Gage that's also able to be shown on TV.

A single Judas Effect.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I heard Bryan Danielson and some UFC guy might have signed, has there been any confirmation on this?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ivypls posted:

kenny omega is going to wrestle michael jordan

Six Man Tag with Kenny and the Good Brothers vs Michael Jordan and the wrestling return of WCW Legends Dennis Rodman and Karl "The Mailman," Malone.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Sanguinia posted:

Six Man Tag with Kenny and the Good Brothers vs Michael Jordan and the wrestling return of WCW Legends Dennis Rodman and Karl "The Mailman," Malone.

It is a good thing that in 2021 Rodman is a face and Malone is the heel

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Maybe Gage turns on MJF because he doesnt like being treated like a lackey? I guess that would mean he wouldnt get paid but MDK is more important than money

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Oh no is Preston okay?!?!?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

People thinking of dream matches with Bryan and Punk and here I'm hoping we get the true forbidden door match...Douki vs Fuego on dark

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Digital Jedi posted:

https://twitter.com/silvernumber1/status/1418273001246642176?s=21

:hungiee:

hell yes I want to see him military press Gallows and everyone else

I had such a double take moment when I realized Silver was doing moves on Dynamite this week. It was like my brain couldn't comprehend the excitement and I just mumbled to my partner/the universe, "John... John Silver... is doing moves!"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lid posted:

It is a good thing that in 2021 Rodman is a face and Malone is the heel

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

John Silver vs Bryan Danielson

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So, if Best Friends were a heel act right now I'd say Bryan Danielson should debut feuding with them and the canonical last person to defeat Bryan Danielson, Chuck Taylor.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Seams posted:

Maybe Gage turns on MJF because he doesnt like being treated like a lackey? I guess that would mean he wouldnt get paid but MDK is more important than money

Likely ending if I were to venture a guess: Jericho wins, MJF says because Gage lost he can go screw himself, no money, turns to leave, Gage gives him the Choke Breaker, grabs the pizza cutter, but before he can get back to MJF someone from the Pinnacle pulls him out. Gage gets a babyface moment, MJF looks like an even bigger dick, GCW can run MJF vs Gage at some point with this being the inciting incident, and MJF announces the third labor at some point later in the show.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

So, if Best Friends were a heel act right now I'd say Bryan Danielson should debut feuding with them and the canonical last person to defeat Bryan Danielson, Chuck Taylor.

I heard Danielson signed with AEW because it was his best avenue to wrestle against Shoko Nakajima

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I think that's a very large number of people watching people getting stabbed in the head with a fork.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I heard Bryan Danielson and some UFC guy might have signed, has there been any confirmation on this?

No, but we're all having fun.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt has not been confirmed as signing but it seems likely. Cookie Monster Punk who knows.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
CP Munk is ALL ELITE

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seams posted:

CP Munk is ALL ELITE

Justin Roberts

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Eat My Fuc posted:

Justin Roberts

hahahaha

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Mr. Squishy posted:

No, but we're all having fun.

*double checks to see which wrestling forum it is* what the

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

:hmmyes:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Tired: Bryan vs Kenny
Wired: Bryan vs Darby
Inspired: Bryan loving around with Dark Order on BTE

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

notice the dip when Brookes vs. Lulu Pencil started

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lamuella posted:

Tired: Bryan vs Kenny
Wired: Bryan vs Darby
Inspired: Bryan loving around with Dark Order on BTE

TOUT

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

fez_machine posted:

notice the dip when Brookes vs. Lulu Pencil started

The Choco Drop.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Jay White/Kenny segment on Impact was pretty good and had minimal input from the commentators, if anyone's interested. It's right around the midpoint of the episode.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
If he wasnt already with Andrade, I think DB could have an excellent feud with Pentagon. You have someone who is one of the best wrestlers in the world versus a bone b reaking lucha wonder. DB wants to make an impression, hes going to beat fear into pentagon.

If they bring in CM Punk, he would be excellent against Dante. I dont think theyve done a lot of old guy/new guy stuff but punk has the craft to really make their matches shine.

Also, they team up first the acclaimed.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Eat My Fuc posted:

Justin Roberts

lol

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Still buzzing about that IWGP match. God drat.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Punk's best work has been against big men so if he's coming back to wrestle chuck him in there with the beef boys. Cage, Archer, Hobbes, Silver, Miro, Bear Country, etc.

Danielson should bring back the terrible American Dragon mask and form a team with Fuego as Farmo Del Sol.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63c5RZGuejE

this was the last we ever heard of bryan danielson. hope to see him again one day

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

daniel bryan will teach fuego the running knee and then he will be unstoppable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Still buzzing about that IWGP match. God drat.

same, my heart was telling me Lance would take it but my brain wouldn't believe and i jumped up and hollered when he hit the chokeslam on the barbed wire tables because it looked like a perfect finish