Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Waffleopolis posted:

Is there a way to legally watch AEW dynamite after it airs? I have to deal with stupid horse bullshit so I habe to work through the show and i am seriously considering getting DVR from my cable company monday.

Use a VPN and sign up for AEW+ on fite.tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean, if you're not in the US, just get it on Fite. Or if you're 'not in the US'.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Punk and HHH are still close to talk about stuff like that?

I think Punk would have entertained a WWE call begging him to come back, while offering two truckloads of money, and Triple H is high enough in the company to know about it.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

If you're in the US and don't want to deal with a VPN, you can do the $30/mo Sling package that has TNT.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I can pretty much guarantee if Punk signed one of his demands was an AEW ice cream bar, just so he could bring it out during a promo

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
If you wear a mask to an AEW show, you can't embarrass yourself by being filmed forgetting the lyrics to Judas.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

a cyborg mug posted:

I’m now imagining Daniel Bryan in ChocoPro & enjoying the mental image. He would probably love it

Bryan Danielson joins the pencilarmy.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Haha I just remembered that last week the camera caught my friend screaming along to Judas so I called him a mark and he still hasn’t texted back.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

karmicknight posted:

Bryan Danielson joins the pencilarmy.

This has now led me to thinking about Bryan Danielson vs Chris Brookes and I’m hyped. Get that as a RevPro main event

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

This has now led me to thinking about Bryan Danielson vs Chris Brookes and I’m hyped. Get that as a RevPro main event

Does Brookes even have any interest in wrestling in the UK again?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Pylons posted:

Does Brookes even have any interest in wrestling in the UK again?

The rest of the Schadenfreude crew are going to be back here as of the end of August so I’d be surprised if Brookes doesn’t start traveling back and forth when he’s allowed to.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bryan would definitely be the one to break that big mirror at Chocopro with his head

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/LivingColour/status/1418668999936815109

edit: oh, you guys already talked about this

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

How would Chris Brookes get conned into leaving Japan? (It's a DDT match) or:

DeathChicken posted:

Bryan would definitely be the one to break that big mirror at Chocopro with his head

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

can it be a better AFI song instead

No.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

If you wear a mask to an AEW show, you can't embarrass yourself by being filmed knowing the lyrics to Judas.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

flashy_mcflash posted:

He's going for smarm and it don't get much smarmier than Snow.

receipts:

https://twitter.com/abadon_AEW/status/1301969320281624583?s=20

Aside from the general grossness, the "too fat to do flips" thing is bullshit because the bigger someone is the cooler it looks when they do a bunch of crazy stuff you'd expect from a cruiserweight.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Zombie Lemur posted:

Aside from the general grossness, the "too fat to do flips" thing is bullshit because the bigger someone is the cooler it looks when they do a bunch of crazy stuff you'd expect from a cruiserweight.

The reverse is also true. I mark hard for a dude managing to powerbomb a guy twice his size.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

There’s nobody in the ring, suddenly the lights go out. The lights come back on and there’s still nobody in the ring. Then the camera cuts to CM Punk standing next to a light switch.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i want a bryan/wingmen feud where they try to make him go get waxed

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

There’s nobody in the ring, suddenly the lights go out. The lights come back on and there’s still nobody in the ring. Then the camera cuts to CM Punk standing next to a light switch.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MotU posted:

that is pretty straightforward and would get a much larger pop because of the initial, very short disappointment. + it would be memorable as hell

It would also be a callback to him trolling the crowd by coming out dressed as Jeff Hardy after Hardy left WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUC61ToNBw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

remember when wwe ran the save_us.y2j videos pretending there was a code to break for a long time and then on the night of the payoff they showed chris jericho beating the poo poo out of some random extra, spoiling the entire purpose of those videos, then played the last one immediately. aew should do that with cm punk

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The lights go out. They don’t come back on. We cut to Vince McMahon in Titan Towers bragging about how AEW can’t even pay their power bills and tells them to wrap it up failures.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TV Zombie posted:

If your cable provider has TNT, the TNT app streams the east coast version at 8pm est and then for the west coast at their time. If you’re on the west coast and your horse problems would have you occupied at 8 or if you’re not in the US, I don’t know.

if you have Comcast you can watch tnt go online which has the east coast feed

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Joey McChrist posted:

God, the Wingmen desperately trying to get Bryan to join would be great. Kind of like Hangman/Dark Order, but with hair care products.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Joey McChrist posted:

It's a blood feud until Bryan realizes they want him to get waxed and not vaxed so he quickly agrees.

I'm just kidding everybody he's in AEW no he was always good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you think bryan danielson's nose has become at least three times bigger than it was. probably around 2014 it became really very much bigger than it used to be and kept getting more big. i see this a lot with grampys but he isn't all that old

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

everybody he's in AEW no he was always good.

it's really that simple

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Farm? No, no, we said fam. He's part of the family.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Farm? No, no, we said fam. He's part of the family.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope they debut soon because this thread is only gonna get more painful with fantasy booking

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

I hope they debut soon because this thread is only gonna get more painful with fantasy booking

Beats women’s division chat.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

bryan danielson is pro labor and pro vax, and i've always liked him

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can't wait for CM Punk to show up on Conan

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
What do my knuckles say?

THEO NION