Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Excelzior posted:

the Numbers Fuckstein wing of the party is ascendant

it still pleases me that people tried to argue thats antisemitic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

sincerely believing in lesser evilism and harm reduction and using that to guide your actions is the most loving pathetic cucked learned helplessness poo poo ever. like them accusing us of "nothing matters" is the most obvious projection ever because that's what this is. it's giving up under the guise of Doing Something. if the absolute horizon of your political project is "if we beg the people who are getting rich off ruining this country hard enough maybe they will ruin it slightly less hard" you have loving given up.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

Post the pms hmbol

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bideo James posted:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Democrats think everyone sees every message they put out?

It's just like Trump

Obviously. That's why so many shitlibs are convinced that posting on these forums about how Biden is a bad person who does bad things directly correlates to aid and succor for the Republicans

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

When global warming is solved, people will wonder "How did that happen?"

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

lol that pete did his own exact copy of the shirtless obama pic

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

it is funny as gently caress that the Dems routinely use “turns out politics exist and we didn’t plan for it” as the reason for their failure because you have to be so loving dumb to look at that track record and join in the next round of shock, just shock, that politics exists and the dems failed.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Excelzior posted:

the Numbers Fuckstein wing of the party is ascendant

..wing?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Oh they messed up the quote.

"Folks, I couldn’t be more proud of this Cabinet. We’re not delivering on our promises – and showing that there is nothing America is unable to not do when we don't do it together."

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PhilippAchtel posted:

Oh they messed up the quote.

"Folks, I couldn’t be more proud of this Cabinet. We’re not delivering on our promises – and showing that there is nothing America is unable to not do when we don't do it together."

did you hear that a minor increase in a trump tax credit ridiculed by democrats that is actually an advance on future tax returns is the most consequential legislation in history

not because it's the only thing Biden will accomplish in his first term, but because I assume that all of the children Joe Biden is throwing into cages will get the tax credit since they too are children.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Rectal Death Adept posted:

did you hear that a minor increase in a trump tax credit ridiculed by democrats that is actually an advance on future tax returns is the most consequential legislation in history

not because it's the only thing Biden will accomplish in his first term, but because I assume that all of the children Joe Biden is throwing into cages will get the tax credit since they too are children.

It will go to offset a portion of the bill they will get for our hospitality.

Putting them up has not been cheap as you know.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

How often do you think he falls asleep at cabinet meetings.

Always after their blood transfusions with foreskin appetizers

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

i got caught up with this thread and this is my reward kill me now please

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

who gives a poo poo about Israel in Ohio? This poo poo is so loving gross, if you told me all these insane 'Arkansas Dogcatcher Office For Israel' kind of accounts were neo-nazis trying to boost up the whole 'the Jews control every bit of our politics' insanity I'd 100% believe it even though I know it's real.

Beachwood is in her district and is 90 percent Jewish.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Bideo James posted:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Democrats think everyone sees every message they put out?

It's just like Trump

I'll keep watching that garbage.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Sylink posted:

Beachwood is in her district and is 90 percent Jewish.

Don't forget that evangelicals have a weird thing for Israel too.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/grist/status/1419431519890849797

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FirstLadyofHI/status/1419354855949291520?s=20

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Hold up. This bitch flew all the way to Japan to do a virtual meeting with the athletes and now she gets a Hawaiian vacation on my dime?! At least Trump was funny!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

camoseven posted:

Hold up. This bitch flew all the way to Japan to do a virtual meeting with the athletes and now she gets a Hawaiian vacation on my dime?! At least Trump was funny!!!

Excuse me, that's Dr. this bitch

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Excuse me, that's Dr. this bitch

Jill took a DNA test, turns out she's 100% Dr. that bitch

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1418916272562184209?s=20

https://twitter.com/HI4Pete/status/1419439266157928449?s=20

https://twitter.com/StarAdvertiser/status/1419436645313622019?s=20

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The Bitch Doctor is my DJ name

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

is pepsi ok posted:

sincerely believing in lesser evilism and harm reduction and using that to guide your actions is the most loving pathetic cucked learned helplessness poo poo ever. like them accusing us of "nothing matters" is the most obvious projection ever because that's what this is. it's giving up under the guise of Doing Something. if the absolute horizon of your political project is "if we beg the people who are getting rich off ruining this country hard enough maybe they will ruin it slightly less hard" you have loving given up.

they are cowards and i hate them. at least fascists are honest about the world.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/postXamerica/status/1419437631696408581

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

pfft don't deny our VP's incredible MILF energy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

being a good leftist means having a preference for white supremacists

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1418989538748293122?s=20

lmao matty thinks we're gonna solve global warming
[/quote]this is just the reverse of pascal's wager because if he's wrong (he is) he won't be around to know it or admit he was wrong

is pepsi ok posted:

it's just more people poisoned by market-brain. people assuming everything has to be a cold calculation of the benefits vs costs without any consideration of the human element
When North Korea demands fealty to its leaders at least they do cool poo poo like that massive stadium celebration with like 100k people flipping flipbooks to make an image

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

pospysyl posted:

When global warming is solved, people will wonder "How did that happen?"

If global warming ever gets solved, it'll be like that episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where Charlie spends the entire episode freaking out about getting the bar up to code and the rest of the gang laughing at him for getting so worked up about it after they pass the inspection.

"See? We told you it wasn't a big deal."

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Shipon posted:

it's just more people poisoned by market-brain. people assuming everything has to be a cold calculation of the benefits vs costs without any consideration of the human element

also revealing is how american-centric they still think. its like giving a poo poo about who the Israeli PM is because one of them might have better or worse domestic policies.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

it's me, the unvaccinated person who changed their mind when they were stirred by the words of jill biden.

I can assure you all that I definitely exist.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lansdowne posted:

it's me, the unvaccinated person who changed their mind when they were stirred by the words of jill biden.

*Doctor Jill Biden tyvm

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Lansdowne posted:

Excuse me? I thought everyone got vaxxed after Olivia Rodrigo got it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/DJComrade2/status/1419427424463249408

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

at least they're almost more honest with themselves

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

but we're a republic