Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

karmicknight posted:

Welcome to the team, @CPMunk.

We just had Gage, so why not Necro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

RealFoxy posted:

The only criticism I've heard TNT have against him is "Hey, please tell us about huge surprises so we can promote them" which I guess is exactly what they're doing with the CM Punk tease in a round-about way

Yeah this definitely seems like Tony Khan and TNT meeting each other halfway on promoting CM Punk while still maintaining the pretense of a surprise.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RandolphCarter posted:

Because he's a piece of poo poo apparently

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

TNT execs: "Hello Mr. Gage Tony told us a lot about you and what you do and we just want to say, big fans. We also love money"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

RandolphCarter posted:

Necro's brain has melted into pudding at this point

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/louchaliiibre/status/1420875737507287056

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

nick khan, please make this man drive limos for a living again

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/Furnaccio/status/1420877489757372418

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

if that's really gabe, then he's such a dumb piece of poo poo. that JJ guy has been nothing but loyal and positive about NXT and the people involved in the shows even now during its worst times.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

incredible self own

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Super Chico much too big a star to block every dumbass individually.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Alvarez has the self control to log off twitter. Dave doesn't.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I like to come here for a good laugh every now and then but I couldn't imagine being on Twitter and having to deal with these lunatics on a daily basis. How anyone of any sort of fame manages it I'll never know.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

RealFoxy posted:

Because he's a piece of poo poo apparently

Aw, Necro? That's a shame.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

I chalk it up to brain damage and being from West Virginia

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

karmicknight posted:

Welcome to the team, @CPMunk.

was this supposed to go in cspam

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dawgstar posted:

Joey Janela spent a whole summer going to trump rallies looking for Necro Butcher.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/bernardomayne/status/1420934314221527043

I know we were saying they were shook before but they've stopped developing the ability to type. Incoherently typing #StandUp4WWE.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I am drunk of diesel at the end of the bro

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Lid posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bernardomayne/status/1420934314221527043

I know we were saying they were shook before but they've stopped developing the ability to type. Incoherently typing #StandUp4WWE.

i watched dark twice and thats like 12 billion hours right there so idk what they even mean

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Although we've come
To the end of the bro
Still I can't let go

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

@davizzygreat has been compromised to a permanent end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wale lite

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I know SCJerk is low-hanging fruit, but,

Imagine getting bent out of shape because Simon Miller liked something.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

idk why anyone would throw any real energy towards whatculture since its just a youtube content mill. Esp nowadays, I bet for $5k you could get them to say nice things about the PSP forums. The original cameo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

coconono posted:

idk why anyone would throw any real energy towards whatculture since its just a youtube content mill. Esp nowadays, I bet for $5k you could get them to say nice things about the PSP forums. The original cameo.

"The avatar says 'Kiss Me Kris' with a picture of Kris Statlander. I like Kris Statlander. And while I think she'd rather boop ya instead of kiss ya, it's a nice sentiment nonetheless! That's an up."

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

“I have no problem with people liking AEW”

*rage posts about AEW in the sicko subreddit 24/7*

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is possibly the saddest poo poo I've seen in this thread which is saying lots

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm honestly surprised nobody's paid for a Cameo with a wrestler, had them say some kind of fake insider thing, then edited it to make it look like a scoops interview.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Sometimes I enjoy reading the posts of people who swore the NJPW relationship was never happening.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Miller basically said he wouldn't watch Raw if it wasn't his job a while back, so there's that.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

hello i'm simon miller and dad gay. so what?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JT Smiley posted:

I like to come here for a good laugh every now and then but I couldn't imagine being on Twitter and having to deal with these lunatics on a daily basis. How anyone of any sort of fame manages it I'll never know.

I imagine a ton of famous peoples' social media accounts are almost entirely run by underpaid staffers (or unpaid interns) and the actual people barely even know they have one, let alone what some Internet Rando is making GBS threads all over their timeline.

Edit: And then there's Dave Meltzer, being his own unpaid intern and replying to EVERY comment.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jul 30, 2021

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Zombie Lemur posted:

Miller basically said he wouldn't watch Raw if it wasn't his job a while back, so there's that.

It's almost like wrestling fans want to watch wrestling.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
dominos is reportedly very concerned about the cm punk debut at aew, an executive was quoted as saying, "gently caress cihck magnet punk that dude a drat nerd this is the end for aew"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

Sometimes I enjoy reading the posts of people who swore the NJPW relationship was never happening.

This person has clearly not been watching New Japan cause they've been talking about AEW regularly

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Rarity posted:

This person has clearly not been watching New Japan cause they've been talking about AEW regularly

Didn't someone say, pretty explicitly, "I want to fight Kenny Omega, New Japan, hurry up and make a deal already"? Or am I imagining this?

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Hoss Corncave posted:

It's almost like wrestling fans want to watch wrestling.

They'll want what I tell them they want, pal!

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

El Generico posted:

Didn't someone say, pretty explicitly, "I want to fight Kenny Omega, New Japan, hurry up and make a deal already"? Or am I imagining this?

Meltzer has said that there are a number of guys in New Japan who want to wrestle AEW guys and it's only because of the pandemic that we haven't seen more of them.

The thought of an AEW Vs NJPW supercard one November would be great for not only the dream matches but also the WWE stans claiming they just copied the Raw vs Smackdown format Survivor Series now inexplicably always does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

hector rocks

https://twitter.com/HecBitw/status/1420907025047900162

ordering from domino's to own the...aew fans?