Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
WWE kicked this guy out of their shows for the second time because he sends reports to the Observer. So petty.

https://twitter.com/jjwilliamswon/status/1420793034904588291?s=21

It’s also very funny he smoothed things over and went back to NXT after they did it a few years ago. And that he let them delete the photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Isn't Samoa Joe leaving NXT for Raw? This sounds like the perfect opportunity for a cucking angle

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

WWE kicked this guy out of their shows for the second time because he sends reports to the Observer. So petty.

It’s also very funny he smoothed things over and went back to NXT after they did it a few years ago. And that he let them delete the photos.

Yeah, no way some loving rent a cop is getting their hands on my phone.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
If you’re smart, you email them to yourself before you get caught by security

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

If you’re smart, you email them to yourself before you get caught by security

iPhoto/Google Photos auto backup - let them go to the trashcan in the sky and recover them when you get home.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MassRafTer posted:

This is why we back up to the cloud.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

MassRafTer posted:

This seems beyond even the normal level of poo poo that WWE does. Interesting that their response to actual competition now seems to be doubling down on the insane crap that made people lose interest in the first place. Saudi shows coming back, mass releases, and now literally removing people from tapings for nebulous reasons.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Like 95% of the roster, Brock Lesnar is a fantastic pro wrestler and would be great in another promotion away from the total bullshit wwe booking

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

A Fancy Hat posted:

This seems beyond even the normal level of poo poo that WWE does. Interesting that their response to actual competition now seems to be doubling down on the insane crap that made people lose interest in the first place. Saudi shows coming back, mass releases, and now literally removing people from tapings for nebulous reasons.

They did the same thing in the 80s when they launched the WWF Magazine; they banned all other wrestling magazines/wrestling photographers from the place. I think it was Craig Peters from PWI who told the story of sneaking the long lens of a camera in a sub so he could get good pictures from the stands.

Of course, the funny thing is nowadays, when ever they do a retrospective video or article on some older talent, they have to go to PWI to get pictures for it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

A Fancy Hat posted:

It sounds like this is cracking down on NXT spoilers and like fair enough for that, AEW were doing the same during their taped era

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

D.N. Nation posted:

"2000 WCW" gets brought up a lot, but this company is 1999 WCW between the Fingerpoke and Russo showing up, where just....nothing ever happened.

A finger poke of doom moment would at least be note worthy. Nothing noteworthy ever happens.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Never accept any gimmick where you lose in WWE because they'll forget what they were going to do to turn it around but they'll remember you're a loser.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Nick Gage appears to only follow one WWE wrestler on Twitter.

Liv Morgan

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Liv Morgan

it was just to tell her that he, in fact, has livv'd twice

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
At this point I'd welcome some Russo WCW style poo poo in WWE. Have a show where you have like 4 different ambulance matches or whatever for god's sake.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Liv Morgan

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1420838062205046785?s=20

:cawg:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1420779212701528065

charlotte...

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

how long is Vince going to wait to do a heavy-handed "wrestler refuses to work a match due to 'mental health'" bit, and will it be how Nikki loses the belt

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Karma Tornado posted:

how long is Vince going to wait to do a heavy-handed "wrestler refuses to work a match due to 'mental health'" bit, and will it be how Nikki loses the belt

this is definitely the next step for Corbin

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
So they wanted to tell the story where Kross's manager and IRL wife didn't show up with him on TV because

????????

And despite a year long undefeated streak he loses to a guy who's been on Superstars and losing for a year because

?????????????????

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
I don’t know if Tony plays basketball but the man can hit a lay-up

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Karma Tornado posted:

I’m still loving shocked that someone has prevented him from doing a trans storyline all this time.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That's where Goldust's character was heading as I recall, it just didn't happen for reasons

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

So they wanted to tell the story where Kross's manager and IRL wife didn't show up with him on TV because

????????

And despite a year long undefeated streak he loses to a guy who's been on Superstars and losing for a year because

?????????????????

Sounds worthy of yet another billion dollars from some company

The worse they do the more they make. It may never stop (please stop)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1420843965104918536

also the conference call should be starting now

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Drakkel posted:

How long until Vince decides to bring back his good pal Trump to pop the ratings with the maga crowd? Maybe re-do the whole Battle of the (Fake) Billionaires angle?

If it's an MSG show that's just an elaborate sting to arrest him by those NY prosecutors going for his rear end I'd record it on VHS.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DeathChicken posted:

That's where Goldust's character was heading as I recall, it just didn't happen for reasons

iirc dustin wanted to get breast implants for the gimmick and vince was the one who shut that down so uh

thanks vince??

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I hope releasing Tucker was worth it Vince!!!!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

RealFoxy posted:

????????

?????????????????

I hope the plan is when she shows up they act like they are meeting for the first time. Really drive home how much NXT doesn't matter.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

shiksa posted:

iirc dustin wanted to get breast implants for the gimmick and vince was the one who shut that down so uh

thanks vince??

goddamn, them rhodes boys really go for it, don't they

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

is pepsi ok posted:

I hope the plan is when she shows up they act like they are meeting for the first time. Really drive home how much NXT doesn't matter.
I think it'll be more insulting like the "wink wink, this is for all 100k of you NXT fans out there, they have history together!"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

shiksa posted:

thanks vince??

Fuego shows us a picture of his mom on Sammy's vlog

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

shiksa posted:

thanks vince??

That was only because Vince was afraid of falling in love with Dustin.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/wonf4w/status/1420857631552544771?s=21

lol

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I also enjoy lies.

Alternate lol
https://twitter.com/wonf4w/status/1420856037352017923?s=21

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001