Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ember leading the Neo-Ascension would be cool. Also i legit don't know who either of those guys are. I think thats Dio Maddin on the right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
ROAD WARRIORS MACE AND T BAR

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one's a hawk and the other's an animal

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Needs more SLAPJACK

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

theyve got a SLAPJILL and it’s a huge upgrade

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Blaise330 posted:

This hypothetical concept fanart made me close reddit for the rest of the day

In any other company I’d be behind this and think it was rad as hell.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Maria still rules btw

https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/status/1421087846019084290

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
WWE is keeping the pawns, they're sacrificing rooks and bishops and knights

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

WWE is keeping the pawns, they're sacrificing rooks and bishops and knights

Vince playing checkers while Tony plays 4D chess

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Yeah her and Mike grifting the poo poo out of WWE and then getting out was so good. They're loving legends for that.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

is pepsi ok posted:

Yeah her and Mike grifting the poo poo out of WWE and then getting out was so good. They're loving legends for that.

Kevin Nash's quote about the money and the miles rings truer every year.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

This hypothetical concept fanart made me close reddit for the rest of the day

NXT definitely needs a werewolf faction

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They fired Jarrett https://whatculture.com/amp/wwe/exclusive-wwe-quietly-released-this-legend-in-april?__twitter_impression=true

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
If Vince was booking the MCU he'd have the Avengers break up for no reason and they won't even like do a Civil War about it they'd just break up and each one would get their rear end kicked by the villains for a while and then by the next film most of them would just be gone without explanation.

Maybe it's not that off come to think of it...

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I think what you mean to say is they're spelling his name a different way: G, Double O, Double N, Double E...GOONNEE

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Jarrett will somehow fall up from this.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I recommend to keep Reddit closed beyond today, perhaps even forever. It'll be good for you.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

beggar posted:

I recommend to keep Reddit closed beyond today, perhaps even forever. It'll be good for you.

It's how I get most the clips cause I don't know how to do it myself. I suffer for everyone else lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Maigius posted:

Jarrett will somehow fall up from this.

He almost never does.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

beggar posted:

I got banned by Reddit's automated system for reporting q anon ads as hate speech and harrassment

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Will Jarrett now try to start another company/pyramid scheme, try to work his way back to Impact, try to get in with AEW, or none of the above?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jarrett gonna start global world total nonstop wrestling alliance

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

Will Jarrett now try to start another company/pyramid scheme, try to work his way back to Impact, try to get in with AEW, or none of the above?

"Your 4th Labour, Slapnuts!"

:siren:#Mah World!#:siren:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I just realized how similar cody and jarrett are, except cody is the successful version

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

I just realized how similar cody and jarrett are, except cody is the successful version

They're both Triples H.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

They're both Triples H.

Two different halves of the same whole

Cody has good in-ring ability, backroom politicking skills, and business acumen (which arguably he's better at than HHH)

Jeff Jarrett has

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Roman Reigns posted:

Two different halves of the same whole

Cody has good in-ring ability, backroom politicking skills, and business acumen (which arguably he's better at than HHH)

Jeff Jarrett has

The comedy and comedy-wrestling skills that DX/general face HHH liked to pretend he has.

Theres more laffs in one frame of JJMMA than every DX skit put together

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Roman Reigns posted:

Jeff Jarrett has

1: He ain't dead
2: He ain't The Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATkkL_ZYpIc

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

is pepsi ok posted:

i thought mike was real dumb for signing a new deal and then complaining about not being featured but it turns out he was working my stupid rear end and the front office the whole time and i was wrong for ever thinking he shouldnt take life changing money, good on him

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby

beggar posted:

I took a look at their "Dominos is angry" thread and it was like entirely people that thought it was a big serious huge problem deal and not a canned pr response to some rando.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

boxcarhobo posted:

i thought mike was real dumb for signing a new deal and then complaining about not being featured but it turns out he was working my stupid rear end and the front office the whole time and i was wrong for ever thinking he shouldnt take life changing money, good on him

No he definitely wanted to wrestle, he even did a stint of NXT house shows. They weren't grifting, they just got good deals.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so they can't blame all the stupid poo poo happening on Jeff Jarrett anymore?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Remember when WCW desperately tried to get "slapnutz" over as Jarrett's catchphrase

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Remember when WCW desperately tried to get "slapnutz" over as Jarrett's catchphrase

Remember when Jarrett had a reign of terror on TNA which included incredible moments like that time a little person crawled out of a trash can and pulled a gun on him in the ring or whatever?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I never watched TNA :grin:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I still laugh at Slapnuts approximately once a week so it's probably in the top five wrestling catchphrases for me.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Early TNA had a midget masturbating while hiding in a trashcan. It might be the worst federation ever

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Early TNA had a midget masturbating while hiding in a trashcan. It might be the worst federation ever

Don't forget the running storylines of "a man in a dress trying to win the women's title" and "two gay guys are a tag team and literally everyone wants to beat them to death for being gay regardless of face/heel association"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
To be fair WWE has done both of those things. In fact, didn't Wippleman actually hold the Women's title for a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Harvina, yes