Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Listen to Patents Just Don't Understand again. I promise you don't remember the later verses

Will had a whole song about getting rear ended in traffic and calling the woman a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

tao of lmao posted:

We agreed not to talk about Julia like this

drat it

neoaxd posted:

Yes, Max made that very clear!!!

drat IT

Quantum of Phallus posted:

who's gonna turn up tonight to pop the number

We already know it's 2.0

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DLC Inc posted:

yeah we've hit the "inventing poo poo just to be mad at it" level usually reserved for the psychotic reservoirs of Twitter, it's time to stop posting about this

Malakai Black storyline kind of reminding me of the DDP/Undertaker stuff, except this seems like the correct way to do things i.e. going after the biggest dog in the yard, albeit successfully. Though with a lack of Malakai stalking Cody's dog

It wasn't inventing lines it was trying to show that the line here is currently very loving lovely by saying something that the regulars here will instinctually know is "over" the line because Nyla is beloved. So people defending Max react with well that would not be ok and lol insane twitter takes making up lines when its you've already set a bar where thats too much but rape, misogyny in contect, mental health and covid denialism is just good heeling and we're all getting worked. Yeah thats not on in any promotion and this double standard needs to be called out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Gaz-L posted:

Listen to Patents Just Don't Understand again. I promise you don't remember the later verses

I love this song, especially the verses about copyright

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

yo
yo
i said my dick is small
and my balls are too small too

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Destroy My Sweater posted:

yo
yo
i said my dick is small
and my balls are too small too

I think you have to click "Message" instead of "Reply"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lid posted:

It wasn't inventing lines it was trying to show that the line here is currently very loving lovely by saying something that the regulars here will instinctually know is "over" the line because Nyla is beloved. So people defending Max react with well that would not be ok and lol insane twitter takes making up lines when its you've already set a bar where thats too much but rape, misogyny in contect, mental health and covid denialism is just good heeling and we're all getting worked. Yeah thats not on in any promotion and this double standard needs to be called out.

Take the L on this one

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think you have to click "Message" instead of "Reply"

what the

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

looks like your sweater... got destroyed

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

This is the first Wednesday that I don't have cable. What's the best way to watch Dynamite if you live in Canada and don't have cable?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Golden Bee posted:

Max will come out tonight to apologize and somehow imply Moxley & Kingston are homosexual

Excalibur will awkwardly point out that Bowens is openly bisexual, Max isn't that open but thinks MJF is hot

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Basically the way we should be looking at Max Caster's rap is, "would this be some poo poo that would make Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn laugh, if he had done it in WWE"

If the answer is "yes", then it's a poo poo idea and nobody should do it

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

kitten emergency posted:

i hope max castor has learned his lesson and only does respectful mindful raps now

I think a good way for him to get "heat" would be to hold the good guy wrestlers accountable for toxic behavior

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
How about we all discuss this great interview with Nick Muthafuckin’ Gage about his ARW appearance instead? Seems like he has an absolute blast

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/nick-gage-details-his-experience-aew-dynamite-tony-khan-showing-him-love

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

The Berzerker posted:

This is the first Wednesday that I don't have cable. What's the best way to watch Dynamite if you live in Canada and don't have cable?

VPN + a Fite subscription is the way to go.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A twitter scold gimmick named Holden Accountable

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Basically the way we should be looking at Max Caster's rap is, "would this be some poo poo that would make Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn laugh, if he had done it in WWE"

If the answer is "yes", then it's a poo poo idea and nobody should do it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGlamazonPDM/status/1422800714896531462

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

How about we all discuss this great interview with Nick Muthafuckin’ Gage about his ARW appearance instead? Seems like he has an absolute blast

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/nick-gage-details-his-experience-aew-dynamite-tony-khan-showing-him-love

Actual lol when I got to him saying "I sliced his arm with the pizza cutter right away."

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

NienNunb posted:

Maxlemore

lol

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

little munchkin posted:

I think a good way for him to get "heat" would be to hold the good guy wrestlers accountable for toxic behavior

man scout + the acclaimed as a new trios group called the webelos where max raps the Boy Scout pledge

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You all wanted a good company to watch and didn’t consider that the cosmic balance (company quality vs thread quality) must be maintained always

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yo
yo
yo
yo
the acclaimed we treat our opponents with derision
gonna treat you like tony treats the women's division
we leave our opponents in the ring lookin' gory
i can't believe they hosed up hangman's story

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Alaois posted:

yo
yo
yo
yo
the acclaimed we treat our opponents with derision
gonna treat you like tony treats the women's division
we leave our opponents in the ring lookin' gory
i can't believe they hosed up hangman's story

yo! psp raps

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Going to be a long 8 hours for this thread

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What rhymes with Carolina

4 syllables:
amphirhina, australiana, brangelina, cochin china, crackle china, crested myna, indochina, jacobina, josephina, karolina, mainland china, plastilina, rose of china, rukavina, willamina

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the great thing about writing your own fake acclaimed raps is that you don't have to care about meter and only vaguely have to rhyme

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Postin like it's Friday when it's really only Wednesday

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

the great thing about writing your own fake acclaimed raps is that you don't have to care about meter and only vaguely have to rhyme

works for Max

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

mainland china

Caster vs Cena rap feud, finally!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

4 syllables:
amphirhina, australiana, brangelina, cochin china, crackle china, crested myna, indochina, jacobina, josephina, karolina, mainland china, plastilina, rose of china, rukavina, willamina

angina

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't post any more raps
the idea isn't good
consider what i am saying
thank you for your time

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I'm glad both Nick and the locker room both were cool. I'm not a fan of deathmatches but that one was nice enough and well done in my opinion.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Fire Max so we can all go

THE ACCLAIMED . . . HAVE DEPARTED!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wanted to avoid the three syllable rhyme words from rhymezone.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

NienNunb posted:

A twitter scold gimmick named Holden Accountable

lmao

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Mr. Squishy posted:

Max making a 9/11 joke would be the way he wins back everyone's hearts.

It would be very impactful. Our disdain for him would crumble.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Frankly, if he doesn't start his raps with "My name is Max Caster and I'm here to say", then he's not even a real rapper to begin with. No True Rapper :colbert:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I had to take loving notes.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I am so loving tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

destination unknown

ruby ruby ruby ruby soho