Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Grittybeard posted:

The Browns feel like they're so close and also because they're the Browns...welp.

Yeah exactly. I also think the WR score is too low between Beckham and Landry I feel it’s a 3 but that’s also dependent on Baker who I think is indeed the weaker spot until he proves it this year.

We are probably going to be week up the middle if those projections pan out so I imagine weak against the run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Lock Cousins in an airtight plexiglass case and he'll definitely be safe from the virus.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I don't see any reason the Browns shouldn't be good this year. The LOL Browns thing is over, unfortunately.

Happily, the Bengals still seem to be holding a torch for the old AFCN ways.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

AndrewP posted:

I don't see any reason the Browns shouldn't be good this year. The LOL Browns thing is over, unfortunately.

Happily, the Bengals still seem to be holding a torch for the old AFCN ways.

Lol browns isn't over till they prove it. I've got a bad loving feeling

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

I think Kirk's plexiglass coffin is going to drag that qb number down even more

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Tons of additions.

Troy Hill and John Johnson in FA
1st rounder on Greg Newsome
2nd rounder on a coverage backer
Greedy Williams and Grant Delpit healthy
Ronnie Harrison was solid last year

Denzel Ward is a proven CB1 who we already had.
Joe Woods has been very open that he wants to go dime base so expectations are sky high for that unit.

It will be interesting to see if Troy Hill and John Johnson can break the good DB on the Rams, awful DB elsewhere curse that has followed everyone who has left since Aaron Donald got drafted. (Marcus Peters being the exception)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Browns?

They’re real good.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Browns?

They’re real good.

FOR ME TO POOP ON

but also at football, maybe

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The Browns are only good when expectations going in are low. Problem is they’re usually bad when expectations are low as well.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Lol browns isn't over till they prove it. I've got a bad loving feeling

Like the year we were crowned off-season champs then everyone wanted to leave and we did horrible with Freddie Kitchens to the point Dorsey also left/fired.

Like I’m optimistic, this IS the year to go all the way, but like you said the Browns have to prove it. Normal expeditions would be to win the division if we remain healthy but deffo make the playoffs and go deep.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I think the browns can be good. But if you have me 1000 for free I'd absolutely put it on the browns managing to suck.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gatts posted:

Yeah exactly. I also think the WR score is too low between Beckham and Landry I feel it’s a 3 but that’s also dependent on Baker who I think is indeed the weaker spot until he proves it this year.

We are probably going to be week up the middle if those projections pan out so I imagine weak against the run

beckham hasnt dont poo poo for cleveland except waste cap space

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the browns' floor is 10 wins. it just is. very intriguing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cleveland has the division locked by simply being the least likely team to completely collapse to covid and or other issues.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Actually the most Browns move is to be the only team to have COVID issues despite everything that has happened

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I will begin going to the Cheesecake Factory every week for good luck.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Sour Diesel posted:

If Baker and Beckham didn’t spend like the entire offseason figuring out how to make the relationship work and get counseling then man what the gently caress.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Surround Kurt Cousins in a plexiglass box then fill that box with water then cover it with a lid

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

Surround Kurt Cousins in a plexiglass box then fill that box with water then cover it with a lid

I see you’ve been doing lots of research.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cavauro posted:

the browns' floor is 10 wins. it just is. very intriguing

The actual Browns floor is "where we're going we won't need eyes to see"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Joey Freshwater posted:

Can someone please photoshop Kirk into the bubble boy suit from the same Jake Gyllenhal movie? That's all I can picture since reading that tweet
Because I am procrastinating at work:

Whoever wants a new Vikings AV have at it. Bonus if you win tonight's Hall of Fame pool.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sweet thursday posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shirts and skins posted:

The actual Browns floor is "where we're going we won't need eyes to see"

it might be 11 wins. i don't think it's any higher, but the browns' floor might be eleven wins and the sky is the limit. 15-2 and a super bowl win?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sweet thursday posted:

Cut to a row of Kirk Cousins' in tanks hidden in the training room

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
So by what week will Qirk get covid, 4?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"Kirk we've decided to give Kellen the start this week. It's week 15 and we're out of the playoffs and we need to see what the kid can do."

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

They haven't really needed the cap til just recently when they signed Garrett, and now with Ward and Baker up for big deals as well.

That cap being used on him ripping the Cowboys hearts out with that run toward the end of the game last year made it completely worth it.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ehud posted:

"Kirk we've decided to give Kellen the start this week. It's week 15 and we're out of the playoffs and we need to see what the kid can do."

Kellen is responsible for the close contact exposure from the sound of the articles lol

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Actually the most Browns move is to be the only team to have COVID issues despite everything that has happened

Can't get COVID from your teammates if your skin is rotting off your leg in the hospital

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

sweet thursday posted:

Honestly, a good solid punch in the stomach might just do the job

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Kellen is responsible for the close contact exposure from the sound of the articles lol

Mond is such a competitor, he'll do whatever it takes to win.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Side note if anybody wants Bubble Boy Cousins as an AV I can send you the .png file with the transparent background. Uploading it from the Awful App turned it into a .jpg with a white background.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Jesus, just slip a syringe with the vaccine in to the pile of injections that NFL players get every week and be done with it.

Buncha loving snowflakes

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/1423360245867417612

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Exclusive training facilities view of Kirk Cousins in the QB room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNZzt5Vcsbs

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kirk Cousins taking the field like

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

Tell him he's getting hydroboxine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Android Apocalypse posted:

Because I am procrastinating at work:

Whoever wants a new Vikings AV have at it. Bonus if you win tonight's Hall of Fame pool.

loving :lmao: that's perfect, thank you