Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Azathoth posted:

i mean, euphronius really has been carrying the thread, i think its only fair that they get first crack at being IK

Besides, he's already a fan of 6ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

In a radio segment with 95.7 The Game in Philadelphia, Jason Dumas of Bleacher Report said the relationship between the Sixers and Simmons is "beyond repair" but the Klutch client does not want to go to Portland.

"He doesn't want to go to a bad situation," said Dumas. "He's reading the tea leaves. He sees Toronto, he sees Portland and then, being frank being the young socialite that he is, he's not looking to go to any of those situations. He's looking to go to the California teams."

:eyepop:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he’s not looking to go to Toronto? isn’t that a pretty “happening” city

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

In a radio segment with 95.7 The Game in Philadelphia, Jason Dumas of Bleacher Report said the relationship between the Sixers and Simmons is "beyond repair" but the Klutch client does not want to go to Portland.

"He doesn't want to go to a bad situation," said Dumas. "He's reading the tea leaves. He sees Toronto, he sees Portland and then, being frank being the young socialite that he is, he's not looking to go to any of those situations. He's looking to go to the California teams."

:eyepop:

good . some movement

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

indigi posted:

he’s not looking to go to Toronto? isn’t that a pretty “happening” city

it has more people than every US city except NY and LA

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

joepinetree posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he wants to be in LA as everyone has known for 5 years

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

he wants to be in LA as everyone has known for 5 years

nobody will want to be there in a few years.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Embiid, a true person devoid of artifice, is satisfied with Philadelphia, a City for People

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

*banging pots and pans* Tim-Ber-Wolves Tim-Ber-Wolves

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Simmons is extremely negative energy

He’s super good at basketball tho gently caress

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

Simmons is extremely negative energy

He’s super good at basketball tho gently caress

I mean, he's super good at certain elements of basketball

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

I mean, he's super good at certain elements of basketball

hair splitting

the guy is super good.

he’s just …. I don’t want to say mean things

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

he's good at lots of parts of basketball except for the part where the ball needs to go in the basket

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Azathoth posted:

i mean, euphronius really has been carrying the thread, i think its only fair that they get first crack at being IK

he is the problem i intend to solve

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no Durant is coming to save you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The spectacle of a warriors fan when - confronted with adversity to their fabricated-by-espn world view - screams and crys for the refs to step in to give them power to censor world views that make them sad

So liberal of you judakel. Perhaps you should apply to the White House for an internship with those views

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

yeah it’s very snitchlike

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Euph has top notch posting energy and if made IK I will mod anyone who tries to take him away from me

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I feel like turning a one and done championship to an all time dynasty counts for something

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Judakel posted:

he is the problem i intend to solve
be careful, he is the lemarchand box of posters

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011
you can tell a player is super good when his entire team wants him to gently caress off and every other team laughs and hangs up on the gm whenever they try to trade him

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

usa basketball baby

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

joepinetree posted:

this proves he has the capacity required for suffering.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
danny green still doesn't have his championship ring from 2019, or at the very least it hasn't been given to him in toronto

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

another day, another failure to trade ben simmons

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

nobody wants a stinky baby

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I feel like the Kings should trade Deaaron Fox for him straight up and get the size/defense/passing they badly need. It's idiotic that they're just offering Hield

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sixers try to trade Ben Simmons in a multi-team deal but screw up the paperwork and now have to find a way to slot Bill Simmons in as point guard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that would be silly it would kill their spacing

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Yossarian-22 posted:

I feel like the Kings should trade Deaaron Fox for him straight up and get the size/defense/passing they badly need. It's idiotic that they're just offering Hield

lmao deaaron fox is one of the best pgs in the league
ben simmons is a center who cant/wont shoot

get da gently caress outta ehre

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ammanas posted:

lmao deaaron fox is one of the best pgs in the league
ben simmons is a center who cant/wont shoot

get da gently caress outta ehre

Simmons has a higher ceiling and is basically Draymond but with the ability to drive

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

Simmons has a higher ceiling and is basically Draymond but with the ability to drive

Draymond's teammates like him

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmao simmons is basically at this peak rn and refuses to grow and change. fox improves in *every possible metric* every year. take him name out ur mouth

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Simmons hates playing in Embiid's shadow. He'll work harder if he gets to be the star. In any case the Kings haven't done anything interesting for like 15 years so I figure now's their chance

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

Simmons hates playing in Embiid's shadow. He'll work harder if he gets to be the star.

he won’t

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

euphronius posted:

The spectacle of a warriors fan when - confronted with adversity to their fabricated-by-espn world view - screams and crys for the refs to step in to give them power to censor world views that make them sad

So liberal of you judakel. Perhaps you should apply to the White House for an internship with those views

only a liberal would create a hugbox away from the discourse of sas

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Judakel posted:

only a liberal would create a hugbox away from the discourse of sas

the discourse lately has been calling Embiid and Morey “toxic” and pretending the Raptors spending a season in Florida had no impact on the team or staff lol they’re all dipshits

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

indigi posted:

the discourse lately has been calling Embiid and Morey “toxic” and pretending the Raptors spending a season in Florida had no impact on the team or staff lol they’re all dipshits

lmao christ do they not believe in covid or home court advantage or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dreylad posted:

lmao christ do they not believe in covid or home court advantage or something

no one had a home court advantage because there was no crowds for anyone and they can all afford to rent big houses which is just like being at home anyways and everyone was playing in weird circumstances so no the toronto raptors may as well have been the florida raptors

edit: that's from memory, it was dumb as well and i don't care enough to go and actually look up if there were more reasons