Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So is the WWE doing all these cuts, looking to see if anyone is interested in buying them, and then cutting more until someone is interested?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

By the end of the cuts they might not have enough talent for 1 roster let alone 3
Nick Khan finally watches the product, realizes that Vince only uses like 10 people per show and just cuts everyone.

Tells Vince he can play with 25 toys per show. Product doesn't actually change on RAW or Smackdown while Triple H is fuming in NXT his attempted monopoly and takeover on wrestling didn't work out

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

When's nxt's TV contract up? It's then.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1423819490538627073

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Blaise330 posted:

why are any women being cut period? The women's tag division literally has 3 uninjured teams between all 3 shows.

Dude I watched Smackdown for an hour tonight and they just don’t care about anything. It’s all talking, video package, recap of what we just saw, 2 minute match, recap, talking, video package and so on. They only need 20 people for a show like this.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Quantum of Phallus posted:

place your bets on when NXT gets cancelled

even 205 live isn't cancelled

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Part of me thinks Vince has no idea what Nick Khan is doing, failing to realize he's basically surrending to AEW in the next 3 years, and is just that loving mad at Triple H

who is booked literally does not matter. That is the ideology Vince has been espousing for literal decades.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/FireProCurtland/status/1423815328501469186?s=20

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/FO_VVerhei/status/1423821362116714501
Lmao

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Vince bullying his camera-guy to get in the ring and job for his last remaining cruiserweight.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Vince bullying his camera-guy to get in the ring and job for his last remaining cruiserweight.

why do we need all these different little guys who can do flips? we have Reginald!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Blaise330 posted:

why are any women being cut period? The women's tag division literally has 3 uninjured teams between all 3 shows.
The WWE barely treats the men's tag-teams well. The Women's tag-team titles were a farce to keep Sasha signed years ago and are just around because it'd look bad to get rid of them

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/theemiljay/status/1423816453237612546?s=21

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/emilyofpratt/status/1423821291170066446?s=19

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

gently caress this company.

(can't wait to see Jake Atlas wrestle somewhere I like to watch again)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

when did TNA start again? Could be near 19 years ago....

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
This is from PWInsider on all of the releases:

quote:

PWInsider.com is told this is the complete list of talents released and no other releases were given this evening.

As Dave Scherer and I discussed on the We Don't Need No Name Show this week, there has been lots of talk internally of major changes for the NXT brand including a new logo, new lighting, a focus on younger talents and a different format to the TV shows. This housecleaning tonight appears to be part of those changes.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Remember when Jake was on Stephanie McMahon’s undercover boss

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
can any of these work All Out? is that 29 or 30 days away or is that 30+1? I mean it’s all made up anyway

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

when did TNA start again? Could be near 19 years ago....

Real drat close.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Will the last person leaving NXT please turn off the lights

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

can any of these work All Out? is that 29 or 30 days away or is that 30+1? I mean it’s all made up anyway

why the gently caress would it matter.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

This is genius, have a show where its like 2 hours of former WWE vs former WWE and let them put on PPV calibur matches.

They'll probably accidentally have two gay wrestlers by next June

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Hell yeah, bring back the old Pros/Rookies format!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol WWE is so loving stupid

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

WWE is doing a good job of feeding Impact, AEW, ROH, GCW, and the rest of the indies with this latest round of releases. It's like they're daring everyone else to use this talent better than they did, and they all will.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Maduo posted:

Will the last person leaving NXT please turn off the lights

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jake Atlas was one of those guys who fully bought into WWE as his childhood dream and didn't want to work anywhere else

They barely used him in two years and then randomly fired him on a Friday night

That's gotta sting

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kushida picking NXT over New Japan keeps on getting worse even if Kushida would been a JR forever

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If they had this many people under contract why have I seen like 12 rematches this week

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Hell yeah, bring back the old Pros/Rookies format!

This is more like when you get fired and are expected to train your replacement.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

karmicknight posted:

if they can work all out

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

You know, I've always said the problem with NXT was the logo. Maybe if they had a different logo, things would be better.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Kushida picking NXT over New Japan keeps on getting worse even if Kushida would been a JR forever

He still is a Junior!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

double post

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

stay with me for a second here

Bear Rock

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just as i thought. Dilsher Shanky is WWE for life

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Last match for all

-Bobby Fish - NXT - Lost to Strong on 7/21/21
-Bronson Reed- NXT - Lost to Cole 7/21/21
-Jake Atlas - 205 Live - Beat Ari Sterling 7/20/21
-Ari Sterling - 205 Live - Lose to Kushida 7/21/21
-Kona Reeves - NXT - Lost to Keith Lee 2/19/20
-Leon Ruff - 205 Live - Beat Grason Waller 7/21/21
-Stephon Smith No matches; PC guy
-Tyler Rust - NXT - Lost in tag match against Fish & Kushida 7/20/21
-Zechariah Smith No matches; PC guy
-Asher Hale - 205 Live - Lost to Drake Maverick 7/21/21
-Giant Zanjeer PC Guy but had one match at Superstar Spectacle in a 4 v 4 tag and won 1/22/21
-Mercedes Martinez - NXT - Lost intag match aginst Tian Sha (Boa & Xai Li) 6/29/21

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

DarkstarIV posted:

yeah you cant have old guys in there like (checks notes) 26 year old jake atlas

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Didn’t Bobby Fish turn out to be a Q/conspiracy moron under the influence of Drake Wuertz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

History Comes Inside! posted:

Didn’t Bobby Fish turn out to be a Q/conspiracy moron under the influence of Drake Wuertz?

yeah bobby fish is old as hell with exploded knees and is a q dude so i am not particularly upset by his firing though who the gently caress does firings like this on a friday night