Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pre-op bebop posted:

Ranch is gross

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just use cum all the time everytime

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

PyPy posted:

i actually eat my salad dry

are you a goat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what is homer holding lol was this meant for someone else and they accidentally typed my name in lmao

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

what about jizzfest?

Grow up

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I also eat salad dry unless it's a simple olive oil and lemon type of thing. it's not that I hate ranch I just like not having it all over my salad. especially if it's mayo based and the dressings always are. gently caress mayonnaise

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hmm this might not actually be that bad

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

https://twitter.com/sharpetax/status/1424042243703324675?s=20

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

I also eat salad dry unless it's a simple olive oil and lemon type of thing. it's not that I hate ranch I just like not having it all over my salad. especially if it's mayo based and the dressings always are. gently caress mayonnaise

this is usually the case. the ranch overpowers pretty much everything else.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

A chef i worked with who specialized in italian cuisine, especially pizzas, and studied in italy absolutely loving HATED you if you asked for ranch with your pizza. ive never seen someone so loving passionate about the absolute endless well of hate he had for ranch on pizza lovers. I dont like it. only red chili flakes and parm should be on pizzas

but how did he feel about pineapple?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wheres my invite obama you loving war criminal gently caress

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Buddykins posted:

what is homer holding lol was this meant for someone else and they accidentally typed my name in lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2oOgSXKYk

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
to answer your second question I have no idea

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Anytime I think about Louisiana, I remember Bobby Jindal and his whitewashed portrait.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

liking the new av buddykins

Buddykins posted:

its a rake its fromt he episode where bart is about to miss the bus to school and they parody the intro to one of the indiana jones films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWnMN85hUg

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
lightly toasted bread
ranch dressing
big handful of spring mix
hot nacho doritos
peppered turkey
lightly toasted bread

smoosh it and slice it in half, eat it at your desk

lunchtime sandwich of champions

NO mayo and utilizes Alternative Cheese Sources

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

could you have your children's cartoon references at least come from this decade? 20 years at the most

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

omg that loving ending lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

some gimmick theft on this page.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Lemon and olive oil vinegrette is the only way to go, toss in some sliced almonds, flakey parm and grated swiss, and bacon bits and u got a party

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

19 o'clock posted:

lots of my friends are excited to become landlords as their way of leaving the 9-5 life behind them. buy a few houses and just rent them because the market is so hot. never gotta work again.

totally sustainable model for housing: breed a vampiric landlord class as the highest echelon of middle class existence :patriot:

edit: also become a real estate agent at the same time for maximum success

around here the housing market is so hot i dont know how the rental market can be as well.

my dad, who for years was renting the house my grandmother left to him when she died, is finally bailing and putting the house up for sale cause its a sellers market and his tenants are moving out

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1424454948679389185

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

could you have your children's cartoon references at least come from this decade? 20 years at the most

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

How old is Sonic my dude?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Koirhor posted:

but how did he feel about pineapple?

:hmmyes:

an excellent topping, pineapple and bacon, extra cheese, bake it well done tyvm

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Drygoods can’t stop talking Sonic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

when the simpsons was good it was the best

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TokyoDilf/status/1424354395475660805

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Just got my obama invite. Thanks obama!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

2DCAT posted:

Just got my obama invite. Thanks obama!

who's your plus one?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

800 lbs of poo? where is it all coming from?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

big things brewing at the soccer stadium in Glasgow that's Celtic's home field

https://twitter.com/sean67caldow/status/1424357779515625472

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

is there any possible ending for when the eviction moratorium actually does end that doesn't result in just musical chairs for millions of renters? plus or minus a few hundred thousand new homeless?

all the landlords could have a change of heart and let people still live in their home

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also on my date we went to a busy bar and when they were like "do you want the check" i just reflexively pulled out my card and said "yeah, just take this to save ya the trip." i just hate making the servers run back and forth twice and also i didnt want to wait 10 mintues for the check

so i turned to my date and was like "hey i didnt mean to insist on paying we can settle up another time if you care to, but i dont mind getting it"

"No, that turned me on. Really hard."

oh. OH. yes, i intended to do that

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Shear Modulus posted:

all the landlords could have a change of heart and let people still live in their home

but how would they get paid for their “work” of being a landlord?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it's a real trip to hear lefties and especially libs harp about trump's big lie as if everything ever said about the 2000 election never existed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

With how popular Dave Matthews was in the 90s and 2000s that sounds like an honor