Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

You have some really long arms.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

parity posted:

When I meet someone from the internet, they often get to do this, and I have yet to experience infection or contract anything from it.

:yossame:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Derpies posted:

From when she was a baby many years ago but large head baby

Awwww

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Yaaayyyy new thread! As you can tell, we're very serious individuals. I got a new girlfriend y'all!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Who What Now posted:

Went in for an interview at a hospital

They told me they don't hire clowns who make the DreamWorks face :smith: the interview actually went very well and they're moving the hiring process forward!

Congrats my goon!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've been letting my appearance slip a bit and had to run out today and I can devolve into chud looking territory so I took my angry chud youtube ranter pic. Complete with sunglasses, hat, and sitting in car.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Yaaayyyy new thread! As you can tell, we're very serious individuals. I got a new girlfriend y'all!

Joy
I'm happy for you it's so awesome!!! :D
:dance:
I like her

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've been letting my appearance slip a bit and had to run out today and I can devolve into chud looking territory so I took my angry chud youtube ranter pic. Complete with sunglasses, hat, and sitting in car.

I want you to scream conspiracies at me :pervert:

Also nothing interesting, here's my leg muscles. I haven't shaved, it was lockdown right after moving house.

Also got my biceps and abs going now. Aww ye.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

:bisonyes:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

On my way to the shower:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

On my way to the shower:

Gotta freshen up before kissing them titties.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This is...art????

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not sure if it was intentional but your avatar is really letting him have it right in the goods

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:lol:As if I'm clever and patient enough to plan that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
alright a leg off I have been waiting for this day! my legs are the one part of my body in inexplicably good shape. I've never figured it out, I've never been obese so. also, wait, you shave your legs??

legs are actually fuckin weird looking when they're just sticking straight out from nothing lol wow

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Walrus posted:

alright a leg off I have been waiting for this day! my legs are the one part of my body in inexplicably good shape. I've never figured it out, I've never been obese so. also, wait, you shave your legs??

legs are actually fuckin weird looking when they're just sticking straight out from nothing lol wow

You know, I had to get a calf shaved to get a stupid rear end tattoo and I liked the way it looked/felt, but no way was I going to keep doing it. Don't blame anyone for not wanting to keep 'em shaved just to meet some arbitrary beauty standard.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if I did my legs I'd have to do it all, or I'd look ridiculous. like a gorilla in tan lululemons

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Everyone should try shaving their legs at least once just to enjoy the sensation of rubbing their smooth legs against each other. I'm pretty lax about it though, they're usually stubbly but not fuzzy.

Anyway I think they look okay, and others seem to like them enough to say so every now and then.

Legs.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 11, 2021

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Walrus posted:

if I did my legs I'd have to do it all, or I'd look ridiculous. like a gorilla in tan lululemons

Oh gently caress, this is a good post.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

The Walrus posted:

i hope you were wearing panties when you took this!!! :nono:

stay safe. stay cyber safe

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Woebin posted:

Everyone should try shaving their legs at least once just to enjoy the sensation of rubbing their smooth legs against each other. I'm pretty lax about it though, there usually stubbly but not fuzzy.

Anyway I think they look okay, and others seem to like them enough to say so every now and then.

Legs.

I have a similar knee scar

Did you also trip and land knee first on the corner of an escalator stair as a child

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

I'm trying to get hurt so I can sue my wife

pro move, respect

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

It looks like your name should be Spencer, but you just go by Spence.

this is in no-way an insult post.

There goes Spence, motoring off on his motor bike.

Or maybe Gene. A less-than-normal name.

If you're name is like Jim, you suck.

(not really)

goon love

Garret. would work

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Woebin posted:

Everyone should try shaving their legs at least once just to enjoy the sensation of rubbing their smooth legs against each other. I'm pretty lax about it though, there usually stubbly but not fuzzy.

Legs.

No joke I had a dream about shaving my legs last night and trying to justify it to everyone in my life. I think I'm gonna hold off for now, but maybe someday.

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
I mean theres nothing better than getting in bed with clean sheets and freshly shaved legs.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Good leg posts :cool:

And yeah I shave my legs because it feels good and is comfy but also I just like having them while wearing dresses. Call me vain. I think we can all see I have the best legs tho, sorry y'all :smug:

Also that edit is goddamn amazing. If I was retiring from posting I'd be so satisfied

Edit: the funniest thing is in my leg pic that isn't the shape of my junk sadly. My shorts in that pic are literally XXL shorts and I normally wear XS clothes. So it just sits weirdly. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 11, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

The Bloop posted:

Did you also trip and land knee first on the corner of an escalator stair as a child
The one on the right? It's actually not even visible to me in reality, I didn't know I had it until I took this picture. No idea how I got it but your story sounds plausible for me too.

The thing on the left is because I got way too drunk a few weeks ago and fell on asphalt. That's just embarrassing.

Now I'm gonna use this reply as an excuse to post a selfie, which I know is controversial.

Thinking 'bout some good dates I've had this past week, looking forward to another tonight.

Also Herbicidal Maniac, congratulations on your relationship! Hope it's a good one, you look nice together 🙂

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Dont get me wrong but you look ready to die in that picture

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

The Bloop posted:

well since Woe's knee failed to meet expectations, I have a scar on my knee from being a dumbass around a square curb. Hooray for enough blood spilled to soak my sock!

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

The Walrus posted:

also, wait, you shave your legs??

You can do almost whatever you want with your body and it’s not illegal and 9/10 times no one else is going to notice or care so you can actually just shave whatever you want :eng101:

Here’s another dumb picture of me

Just applied for a promotion at work so fingers crossed I get out of the IT help desk hell pit 🤞

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

larchesdanrew posted:

You can do almost whatever you want with your body and it’s not illegal and 9/10 times no one else is going to notice or care so you can actually just shave whatever you want :eng101:

Just applied for a promotion at work so fingers crossed I get out of the IT help desk hell pit 🤞

I would say this is not a dumb picture of you, but is in fact a very good picture

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

larchesdanrew posted:

Of course I was just looking for some context or recommendation. No judgement here.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

larchesdanrew posted:

Don't you look smugly at me, not everyone has the fashion sense and time to look good.

Besides, the AC isn't doing it. Too hot in here.

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Love your haircut, larchesdanrew

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

larchesdanrew posted:

If youre half as good at your job as you are at fashion then you got this!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Dont get me wrong but you look ready to die in that picture

In... In what way?

Also, good luck larchesdanrew! Getting out of helldesk improves your life significantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Looks are looks and they are good.

It's 1am, I just got back in from a random rear end 5km walk.

I bounce between way more femme where I wear makeup and dresses and I definitely enjoy that presentation. It makes me feel very good.

Right now tho, I'm all about building muscle.

I have no good ab pics to post, sadly. Nothing appropriate I think, anyway. They're censored because they were for progress but I know some folks be sensitive about all that :shrug:

Also Woebin and larche be kicking rear end :cool: I really hope you get that promotion, cause loving hell if help desk doesn't kill you slowly and/or quickly.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 12, 2021