Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Pingui posted:

Reality starting to get a bit too spicy for CNN to keep propping up Biden:

Getting ahead of the blame game is probably a good idea, if you are CNN.
lol by friday we'll have full on op-eds from previous cheerleaders that will be tossing biden/wh/cdc under the bus

crackle-ping snype,
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1427341657469562894

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

everyone in the national media is too busy blaming biden for losing our unwinnable forever war to care that we're going to get 9/11's every day again from him loving up covid

just lmao thinking about wolf blitzer or jake tapper tearing themselves away from sucking off drones long enough to have their cnn shows cover this

You aren't wrong. But this wave is gonna be around longer than the Fall of Kabul news cycle.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i did, and i checked the "immunocompromised" box when i booked online. still got hosed

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
16 year old South Carolina student dead from complications

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/us/lancaster-county-south-carolina-student-covid-death/index.html

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BlueHeronFarmTX/status/1427389069290520576

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tzen posted:

lol by friday we'll have full on op-eds from previous cheerleaders that will be tossing biden/wh/cdc under the bus

CNN is basically like the people who switch Battlefield teams in the middle of the match because they don't want to be on a losing team.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

cenotaph posted:

Got my third dose today. Still have to act as if I'm not vaccinated at all. Good plan. Great country.
____________/

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Dying WITH bullets

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

we actually don't live in a society

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Joementum posted:

everyone in the national media is too busy blaming biden for losing our unwinnable forever war to care that we're going to get 9/11's every day again from him loving up covid

just lmao thinking about wolf blitzer or jake tapper tearing themselves away from sucking off drones long enough to have their cnn shows cover this

Oh god, the entire reason they're starting to criticize him now on COVID is because of the withdrawl. It's the mirror opposite of "This is the day Trump became President!!!"

~God Bless America~

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i did, and i checked the "immunocompromised" box when i booked online. still got hosed

You are now Ivanna Brunch - book a first shot, madam

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Thoguh posted:

Yeah that's gonna be a problem. Also like hell am I gonna sit around breathing COVID air for 15 minutes before getting cleared to leave.
the truth. my first shot i waited around and shopped
second and third shots i peaced out immediately

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

McNugget Buddy posted:

You are now Ivanna Brunch - book a first shot, madam

ya thats my current plan

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1427366599007379463

Kemp's plan is to give state employees a day off to get the shot.

The day is in almost 3 weeks. It's the day before a scheduled holiday weekend.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
*cough* *cough* don't worry I'm vaxxed. *cough*

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tzen posted:

crackle-ping snype,

there is simply no way we could have known. furthermore there is no possibility anything could ever go wrong in the future, and no reason for us to think anything bad is happening now. we should open biden

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Vishass posted:

https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1427366599007379463

Kemp's plan is to give state employees a day off to get the shot.

The day is in almost 3 weeks. It's the day before a scheduled holiday weekend.

Oh poo poo, four day weekend!

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Joementum posted:

I think of it more as a sharks in the water and a drop of blood type situation. The cut of the withdrawal starts the process and Biden is a bloated seal carcass of failure.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Antivaxx rally in front of our hospital. Looks like 30ish people

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Thoguh posted:

But for now just post with your posting pals.

lol is this mac and charlie

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Just made Moderna appointments for me and my wife.

Is there any study I can show my wife about mixing and matching that can make me convince her?

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Tzen posted:

crackle-ping snype,

crackl ping is the patron saint of the cspam covid thread

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Mr Hootington posted:

Antivaxx rally in front of our hospital. Looks like 30ish people

Also an antivaxx rally in the ICU of your hospital.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

McNugget Buddy posted:

MMR/TDAP/Pneumovax have all shown some sort of benefit - even a study came out recently saying people who had a flu shot last year had less severe COVID

MMR definitely is the leading candidate for "might actually do something" since most kids have 2 shots of it and COVID largely doesn't effect them - a study came out last year tying high Mumps titers to less severe COVID

Can you get an MMR booster as an adult though? Everything I’m seeing is for kids/college age adults.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Waited for 30 minutes because of insurance issues but I got my 3rd shot, arm is sore as gently caress already

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Hello new thread.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

for hundreds of years, chuds have privatized gains and socialized costs. why are you mad at them all of a sudden for doing the same thing for vaccines? i thought you were bipartisan?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

etalian posted:

CNN is basically like the people who switch Battlefield teams in the middle of the match because they don't want to be on a losing team.
lmao

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I saw that the old thread was gone and i was wondering where i'd get my daily dose of COVID terror. Thank God there is a new one!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

meet girls at the store posted:

Can you get an MMR booster as an adult though? Everything I’m seeing is for kids/college age adults.

Yeah, you can. After all, colleges still require them for older students. It's just something that gets talked about less since there are very few people who want them past college age.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

im back

:siren::siren::siren:WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY:siren::siren::siren:

are YOU a goon who is dreading to have to go back to a lovely office during a loving pandemic?
do YOU or someone you know have a knot in their stomach because their psycho boss wants them back in the office and see their smile?
are YOU able to have an internet connection for 40 hours a week and able to read, talk, and not be a total shithead on the phone?
do YOU live in Ohio, Delaware, Utah, Arizona, or Illinois?

GOOD NEWS! WE'RE HIRING!
hi, my name is business gorillas and i want to do BUSINESS! my company is currently hiring for phone jockeys in a couple different departments. it's a basic customer service gig that pays $16.00/hr starting plus a signing bonus of up to $2,000 with full benefits, including education assistance. i'm not going to lie, the job is dull and unrewarding, but WHO CARES? i bet your current job is too!

if not wanting to die because your small business tyrant work-landlord keeps masks optional is right for you, send me a dm so we can talk!!!

worried about your resume? no problem! so long as you aren't a complete fuckup, i'll help you with your resume! even if you might be a complete fuckup, i'll still look at your resume and tell you to GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!

]WE LOSE ENOUGH OF OUR LIVES TO OUR WORK, GOON. THERE'S NO REASON TO LOSE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF IT.

inquire within! my dm's are open!

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

CVS held my vaccination card for 15 minutes but let me wait in the car instead of in the store then come back in and get it. I skipped my NSAID last night to prep for the shot and I would have been a wreck after 15 minutes of sitting in the plastic chair or wandering around.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Just did my usual grocery curbside pickup and it was easily ten times as busy as usual. Half the time I've been the only car there since March or April.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Going to buy myself a full furry costume and claim that someone is insinuating that I'm an animal.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Thoguh posted:

Just did my usual grocery curbside pickup and it was easily ten times as busy as usual. Half the time I've been the only car there since March or April.

more people are starting to get scared. at some point you get a critical mass where all you see is scared people which is even more scary, and that's a panic

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
https://twitter.com/WBCURadio/status/1427349736311468032

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i figured out why vermont's department of health didn't report new data today

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennington_Battle_Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
2nd class today, instructors made a token effort to enforce the mask mandate on campus but now they're both unmasked and so are 3 of my 6 classmates (I'm in KY). glad I upgraded to a kn95 I guess, and at least we're spaced out in a computer lab