Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I put god mode on the first three times I fought hades. still died but it helped me figure out his moves. haven’t used it since, but I don’t know how much it would help going for shorter runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I like the god mode because I'm just not that good so it helps to improve a bit and see more of the game. Even still the goddamn minotaur/theseus combo kicks my rear end bigtime. It really seems like I don't do much damage to them and it is taking foreverrrrrr. Once they eventually kill me I'm bored of it and just do something else. I'm focusing on the minotaur first but whittling away at his health, gets kind of boring and I get lazy and start getting hit more and more.

Need to get more damage boons or something I guess?

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Just more of an idea of what you want to do. Are you specifically saying “alright, the bow is glowing this time, I’m gonna use X aspect and select Y god’s keepsake to do Z this run”?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I haven't used god mode. I played a ton when I first got this game back around Christmas, I did kinda burn myself out and still haven't completed 32 heat. Give it an attempt every now and then, and there's still stuff from the contractors that I want to buy but just haven't felt the grind to do it. Since i've completed all the story stuff might just turn it on to get some of the heat resources and unlock/upgrade some more stuff with less stress.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Red Oktober posted:

Does anyone here play without god mode? I resisted for a while but then went for it.

I probably would/should have, but I got very close to my first clear in my early 20s and thought "surely I can hold out another few runs".

Was well into my 40s before I actually did beat Hades, and late 60s before wins were getting semi-regular.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Klyith posted:

Abyssal blood (-30%) + Demeter Chill ( -4% ^ 10 = -33% ) + Killing Freeze (-25%) + Numbing Sensation (-35%) + Targeting System or Rending Claws (-30%)

= 16% of normal speed

I think that's how chill stacks work out. :lol: I wanna see that now.

Yeah, I tried it just now and got up to what should have been 87% slowdown, but it didn't work. I had all the status effects on Hades and he was slower but not that much.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

priznat posted:

I like the god mode because I'm just not that good so it helps to improve a bit and see more of the game. Even still the goddamn minotaur/theseus combo kicks my rear end bigtime. It really seems like I don't do much damage to them and it is taking foreverrrrrr. Once they eventually kill me I'm bored of it and just do something else. I'm focusing on the minotaur first but whittling away at his health, gets kind of boring and I get lazy and start getting hit more and more.

The Minotaur has a lot of health. Theseus has a lot less and can be killed faster but he spams an AoE attack after 50% that makes it harder to engage plus he can block.

Keep at it, while some boons and their combos can be devastating none are actually bad and it’s just a matter of improving your timing. Skellys or Eurydice’s keepsakes will help you survive longer.

Otherwise take the bow with Chiron or gun with Eris, or whatever aspect boosts health after reload and watch things melt.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

priznat posted:

Going after Asterios is the safe and slow tactic. Keep an eye on Other Guy's spear throws while you deal with Asterios and you're golden. Depending on boons, some opportunity attacks on Other might be a good idea.
Lack of damage is a build problem. If Elysium mobs are a slog towards the end of the biome you probably don't have enough damage. Maybe post your boon loadout next time so we can give advice.

The other tactic is to zerg Other Guy from the start while cleaving Asterios and ending the fight in 10 seconds flat but if you don't have the damage it's simply suicide.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Ethics_Gradient posted:

I probably would/should have, but I got very close to my first clear in my early 20s and thought "surely I can hold out another few runs".

Was well into my 40s before I actually did beat Hades, and late 60s before wins were getting semi-regular.

drat, didn't know hades had been out for 40 years

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Wafflecopper posted:

drat, didn't know hades had been out for 40 years
Some of us have aged at an astonishing rate during the past year or so.

Back in my day, I had to fight Cerberus just to leave the garden.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
I held off on turning on God Mode until I got my first clear (which was apparently pretty early compared to most, I think around run 27 or something), but then I basically just wanted to experience the story and turned it on, I think I'm now at about 60% resistance. I'm done with pretty much everything except cosmetic stuff so now I may turn it off and challenge myself again.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

ApplesandOranges posted:

There are so many mini-storylines, it's great. I really wish Hypnos got a bit more involved in things because I think he runs out of dialogue faster than any other character save Cerberus, especially once you get adept enough not to die to everything.

Absolutely not a brag but I definitely did not see most of his death dialogue for similar reasons. Like 90% of the time if you die its probably to a boss and he only has so much to say about the bosses

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Absolutely not a brag but I definitely did not see most of his death dialogue for similar reasons. Like 90% of the time if you die its probably to a boss and he only has so much to say about the bosses

Again I'm sort of hoping that if I ever get naturally to 20 heat or higher with the weapons that the regular rooms start becoming a challenge again.

Which common mob was your nemesis early on?

I died an embarrassing number times to the Wretched Louts in Tartarus. They're dash is longer than I expected and they can tank just enough damage to hit you after a combo. Eventually though once I got Death Defiances I was maybe dying but never game-overing outside of bosses.

The rest I imagine are pretty typical: Splitters can still kill me in Asphodel if I'm not careful/well-armed, but that's genuinely one of the worst encounters. Everyone sucks in Elysium. Swordsmen might suck the most though. In Styx, Giant Rats are a pain since they surround themselves with poison and are sometimes inaccessible, but I think I hate the Crystals the most.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I've accumulated 7 Ambrosia vials, but am still working on leveling up affinities with people. I maxed out Charon's hearts, but it won't give me the option to gift him Ambrosia. What am I missing?

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Again I'm sort of hoping that if I ever get naturally to 20 heat or higher with the weapons that the regular rooms start becoming a challenge again.

I died an embarrassing number times to the Wretched Louts in Tartarus. They're dash is longer than I expected and they can tank just enough damage to hit you after a combo. Eventually though once I got Death Defiances I was maybe dying but never game-overing outside of bosses.

The rest I imagine are pretty typical: Splitters can still kill me in Asphodel if I'm not careful/well-armed, but that's genuinely one of the worst encounters. Everyone sucks in Elysium. Swordsmen might suck the most though. In Styx, Giant Rats are a pain since they surround themselves with poison and are sometimes inaccessible, but I think I hate the Crystals the most.

Have you turned on the 2 heat modifiers that add Diablo 3-esque Unique perks to armored enemies and the one that makes minobosses more powerful? Those alone can make some rooms a nightmare. Especially with forced overtime.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Mescal posted:

Yeah, I tried it just now and got up to what should have been 87% slowdown, but it didn't work. I had all the status effects on Hades and he was slower but not that much.

There's probably a cap on slowdown then, sad. (It makes sense, 16% speed would be so slow it would look silly.)

BisterdDave posted:

I've accumulated 7 Ambrosia vials, but am still working on leveling up affinities with people. I maxed out Charon's hearts, but it won't give me the option to gift him Ambrosia. What am I missing?

Every character has a requirement to gift ambrosia. Dor a few you can get it just through lots of talking but others have objectives, which they'll either tell you to do or are hidden. Charon's is spend 10k gold in his shop. There's a wiki if you want to look more stuff up.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The lava. :tif:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Dyz posted:

Have you turned on the 2 heat modifiers that add Diablo 3-esque Unique perks to armored enemies and the one that makes minobosses more powerful? Those alone can make some rooms a nightmare. Especially with forced overtime.

I've done those but never with the time. It's that sort of thing I expect will liven up matches as I cruise through heats 1-9 with the weapons. I've always taken the weapon with the Darkness/Gem modifier so everything's between 5-10 heat at the moment. I'm expecting the late teens to actually start heating up, pun intended.

I've still got Demeter, Hypnos, Achilles and Friend, to fully woo, and maybe someone else I'm forgetting so I'd like to get that done.

I also constantly forget to use the Buddies. Just entirely.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I would have far fewer wins if I would turn off Extreme Measures and put that 6-10 heat elsewhere.

Klyith posted:

The lava. :tif:
I still have a hard time keeping track of traps while fighting

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

World Famous W posted:

I would have far fewer wins if I would turn off Extreme Measures and put that 6-10 heat elsewhere.

Oh man right? I dare not face Boss 4's EM for a while though. I did win but it was by a hair. Like one hit would've ended me and I came in full health with full DD. It was intense. I can't remember the build off hand but I'm pretty sure it was Chiron's bow.

I think thing's will be fun as I proceed.

Besides there's still a ton of things to unlock and I may not do them all but I'm going to try. I'm definitely going to try for Blooding most of the weapons, or at least the one's I enjoy.

Anyone just unlocking badges now?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I definitely have to up my "build" game because I just slap on whatever the best looking boon is as I get them without a lot of rhyme or reason. Is there a good strategy guide to getting the best boons to use on a run?

I did up the aspect of the fists so it has a magnetic grab which is really useful for pulling dudes in to uppercut them I find! but I'm out of titan blood between that and upgrading the spear. I could swear I've beat the first boss with every weapon too, did not realize titan blood would be that rare, figured it was on all the bosses, woops.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

you probably have, and yeah that's all of it. you can't earn any more titan's blood before beating the final boss at least once

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I died an embarrassing number times to the Wretched Louts in Tartarus. They're dash is longer than I expected and they can tank just enough damage to hit you after a combo.

Hah, yes, as a new player these guys have given me some trouble, I have learned to be careful of their reach but they've definitely dealt out their share of totally avoidable damage to me so far.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Amppelix posted:

you probably have, and yeah that's all of it. you can't earn any more titan's blood before beating the final boss at least once
Well, you can, but it requires you to sell most of your boons in Styx, and it doesn't always appear.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

priznat posted:

I definitely have to up my "build" game because I just slap on whatever the best looking boon is as I get them without a lot of rhyme or reason. Is there a good strategy guide to getting the best boons to use on a run?

I did up the aspect of the fists so it has a magnetic grab which is really useful for pulling dudes in to uppercut them I find! but I'm out of titan blood between that and upgrading the spear. I could swear I've beat the first boss with every weapon too, did not realize titan blood would be that rare, figured it was on all the bosses, woops.

Have you beaten the game yet? I'm sorry if you have mentioned it. Beating it will grant you the possibility to raise Heat/Difficulty with each new level bringing at least 2 blood per victory.

Before that it's actually a bit hard to come by. You need to complete Prophecies (which is a lot of fun and gives you a sense of purpose) and at worst you have to trade using the Vendor: Gems>Keys>Nectar>Diamonds>Ambrosia>Blood. But you only need one blood to unlock the basic weapons and frankly, you can't do better than Chiron's Bow or Hestia's Rail, they give you a ton of single target damage. I don't even care much for the rail and that was my first win, just because of the range and power on the thing (I was using Eris at the time but the point stands).

That said you don't need to upgrade weapons to beat the first heat, just unlock a bunch until one clicks, or don't! The basic weapons will be enough.

As for boons, I truly believe that there are very few "bad" boons, and while choosing at random is not the best strategy, if your fundamentals are good, most any combo works. I say this because I beat the game a bunch while hunting specifically duo's and legendaries, resulting in weird combos that didn't prove particularly detrimental.

That said, it helps to focus on your weapon's aspects (no pun intended). If you got the magnetic fists, it'd probably be good to have enemies be launch away from you then pulled right back in. So Poseidon is your man, and you'll want to start a run with the Conch Shell he gives you, if you have it, to seed a run with Poseidon boons. Prioritize him and the knockbacks he offers and you'll have a decent build as he primarily focuses just on that. Single God builds are fine, since most god's synergize wonderfully well with themselves.

2nd, those fists focus a lot on the Special being used, but they also give bonuses to Casts, so go for powerful casts and boons that boost special power. Artemis is fantastic for boosting the rate of criticals on whatever slot she's given, plus she has some pretty drat good Cast duos (Ares and Demeter come to mind since they home in on enemies, and to a lesser degree Poseidon).

If you want a good safe build, Dionysos offers a safe and powerful cast, that's good to take with 3 Bloodstones. Athena is always excellent on Dash but on attack with fists you can also build a safe defensive wall. I'd do that, take Poseidon on Speciall to Push Pull enemies and then just focus on upgrading Special/Cast as you go forward. Dio also has good defensive options to keep you fighting longer. Manipulate the seed by using their keepsakes to pull up who you want.

Ultimately the power creep is real as long as your investing in the mirror. You will absolutely get stronger the more you upgrade those skills.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Wow that's a great guide, thanks! I haven't beat it yet, farthest I have gotten is the end of elysium. Usually by then I'm pretty beat up and my attacks don't do a lot to the Minotaur.

I just found out that the mirror has a whole second set of upgrades and I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed with all the choice and I'm just sticking with the red one for now, hah.

Kind of want a mode that I don't have to manage builds, I just want to punch mans

Dyz
Dec 10, 2010
If youre just starting out take whatever comes and try to finish the prophecies that involve trying everything out. Not only does it get you familiar with every boon/item, it also helps move the story along later in the game since youll have to meet/talk to a lot of characters to finish those prophecies. Throw nectar at everyone while youre at it.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

priznat posted:

Wow that's a great guide, thanks! I haven't beat it yet, farthest I have gotten is the end of elysium. Usually by then I'm pretty beat up and my attacks don't do a lot to the Minotaur.

I just found out that the mirror has a whole second set of upgrades and I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed with all the choice and I'm just sticking with the red one for now, hah.

Kind of want a mode that I don't have to manage builds, I just want to punch mans

You really don't have to manage builds. If people are talking about it here it's because they've probably gone pretty far with the game are just being granular/optimal about it. If anything just pay attention to how boons stack up with each other, pretty much everyone gives you something useful. Exception to that are Revenge boons, the ones that deal damage if you get hit. They do allow for an incredibly good Zeus/Ares duo, but otherwise you shouldn't be getting hit so it feels like a waste grabbing one.

I tend to avoid Athena, after getting dash off of her, since she doesn't offer much aside from Death Defiance re-ups, and the weird Exposed debuff.

And don't worry about the Minotaur, if you need practice try the mini-boss solo room with him to practice. He fights exactly in the same way and he does have quite a bit of health. Elysium's boss is a serious skill-check but it's not skill in way of boons, but rather in just "how good are you at the game?" You'll learn their patterns with time, and God Mode, will absolutely help you with that wall, and there's no shame in trying it out. If ever the game is frustrating to play then that's on the game, not you.

Honestly, the most important decision you're making is the Hammers as they can radically change your playstyle. You "build" around a hammer, but more importantly you play around it. Say the Hammer does some magic on your dash-attack, well guess what you'll be using a ton of now. And again there's really no real bad decision when it comes to Hammers, it's just a matter of building up off that foundation.

I made an effort-post regarding the mirror a while back. This is definitely the one place in the game I feel you can make "poor" decisions, as some options seem to be objectively better. That said, if you haven't unlocked all 3 Death Defiances yet, which should be a priority, check out its green counterpart, it'll let you survive all rooms at once, which if you're having trouble with the regular mooks, might help you get at least to the boss. Also be sure to use the 2 Dashes option, it's better to take off eventually to learn better habits, but it improves your survivability by a ton, especially if you get the third Dash given by Hermes. You'll get there I'm sure!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The ones I use (assuming they're at max level too):

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
You can’t go wrong with Aspect of Hestia for the railgun. Don’t be like me and play the game for 60 hours and ignore it. That gun is a beast and will make you feel unstoppable.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Wildtortilla posted:

You can’t go wrong with Aspect of Hestia for the railgun. Don’t be like me and play the game for 60 hours and ignore it. That gun is a beast and will make you feel unstoppable.

Correction: It will MAKE you unstoppable. It's not broken but might as will be.

Just be sure to remap the Reload button because where it's initially placed is very stupid (stick click on Switch anyway).

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Just keep in mind that some boons work better with slower attacks that do lots of damage and some boons shine with quicker attacks where you can get a lot of hits in. DIonysus might not very good on a sword or spear, but he can do very well on other weapons like the fists*

*although I actually don't really like him on the fists because his hits max stack way too quickly imo. Zeus and Demeter (with that one that bursts at 10) are really good though

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

christmas boots posted:

Just keep in mind that some boons work better with slower attacks that do lots of damage and some boons shine with quicker attacks where you can get a lot of hits in. DIonysus might not very good on a sword or spear, but he can do very well on other weapons like the fists*

*although I actually don't really like him on the fists because his hits max stack way too quickly imo. Zeus and Demeter (with that one that bursts at 10) are really good though

I think the Aphrodite duo allows him to stack 3 more times on weak foes, and frankly they are an excellent combo to go with.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

priznat posted:

Most of the really strong builds are focused around one duo boon or another. Merciful End (Athena + Ares) is one, Sea Storm (Zeus + Poseidon) and Hunting Blades (Ares + Artemis) are some others. To maximize your chances of getting them, use the god trinkets and swap them around as necessary to force the right gods to show up. Also pay attention to the requirements - all duo boons have requirements that are not always intuitive, but they are all listed in the codex.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

priznat posted:

The 2 most basic things, which you've probably figured out by now:
1) Stack up bonuses: a good boon plus a chaos boost plus a hammer upgrade on the attack or special of your weapon is better than splitting them between the attack and special.
2) Pick flat damage add-ons vs percentage bonuses as appropriate for the attack/special of your weapon. Ex, fists have a low-damage attack, so using zeus lightning or ares doom on them is great. The bow has a high-damage attack so a boon that does +100% damage is killer.

There's a wiki where you can look at the complete list of boons that each god has, and the hammer upgrades for each weapon. If you're ok with that type of spoiler info, the thing that's really useful to know is what type of secondary boons the god offers. Like it's easy to remember that Aphrodite does Weak, but knowing what stuff combos off of Weak that you might get in the future is useful. (The final mirror upgrade is dice that can manipulate results at which point you kinda want to know what other options you might get.)

The most powerful builds generally come from Duo boons, which have prerequisites that you have to get other boons to fill before they even show up.

The way that gods show up in each run isn't completely random -- once you have boons from 4 gods (except Hermes), those 4 are the only ones you'll see. You can force another god into the pool with a keepsake, but then they're still competing with the other 4 for future doors. So early in your run you may want to turn down a god if they have combos you don't like, even if that means picking a pom or gold instead.

Amppelix posted:

Does the wretched broker not show up until after you beat Dad the first time? I thought he was there right away.

Anyways, always check the wretched broker after every run. #1, one of his specials is titan blood for 15 keys which is amazingly good value. #2, early in the game ambrosia is kinda limited in value because you're still limited by nectar to give to people. So turning some of your ambrosia into titan blood is not a terrible idea at that point. And if you only care about the major unlocks and most interesting parts of the story, you don't need a lot of ambrosia for the whole game.

priznat posted:

So my last piece of advice is to play slower and defensively, especially in Elysium. I suspect you're like me and have atrophied reflexes & low APM. There are things I see in videos of people who are good at the game that I just physically can't do. And it's most visible in Elysium.

The sword spear & shield guys have some very fast attacks. Good players can keep them stunlocked with attacks & dash-cancels & nonsense, I can't. So I go way more defensive by dashing back out after a full set of attacks and waiting for them to be vulnerable. Same techniques work for Theseus & the Bull. When the spear aiming icon shows up, I go full defensive and make sure I don't get hit.

Yes, it takes me at least 40 minutes to do a run when other people here take 20. The price of victory :toot:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I had to look up what APM is, hah, yeah I would think I'd be fairly low, especially on controller. I rarely play controller games. I have definitely found that doing a dash in attack and then GTFO works best especially on the elysium ones, although I still find myself getting mobbed and crushed by the chariots pretty frequently. Also I hate that goddamn butterfly ball and if I don't have a good setup for sweeping all the butterflies out ASAP I get really in trouble and then end up having to go into the final fight with like %20 health.

Usually my priority when I am choosing routes out of a room is: Hammer > ! mark (sisyphus etc) > non hard god boons > Pom > Hard god boons > Keys > Gems > Coins > Darkness > heart expanders

I have a feeling I should probably always go boons to try to stack them up.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Klyith posted:

Does the wretched broker not show up until after you beat Dad the first time? I thought he was there right away.
sure, yes, there's other ways to get the stuff but it's all terrible inconvenient so i didn't want to mention it and complicate the message

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

priznat posted:

I had to look up what APM is, hah, yeah I would think I'd be fairly low, especially on controller. I rarely play controller games.

Same. I tried controller for a bit, I'm just objectively way worse with it than M&KB. So even though the game is more suited for controller, if you're a M&KB PC guy all the time and don't have controller reflexes use what you're good with.

(Evidently there is is one guy in the speedrun community who uses controller + mouse.)

quote:

Usually my priority when I am choosing routes out of a room is: Hammer > ! mark (sisyphus etc) > non hard god boons > Pom > Hard god boons > Keys > Gems > Coins > Darkness > heart expanders

Ok you should bump the hearts way higher up your priority list. More life is more life.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I usually shoot for around 250 HP and after that I stop prioritizing hearts, but everyone has their own comfort zone

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Personally I would recommend an order more along the lines of Hammers > Boons > Hearts = Poms > Coins, with the meta-rewards slotting in depending on how much you value meta-progression over run progression. One benefit of having unlocked more stuff is that you can ignore meta-rewards to make the run stronger... and I would also recommend taking elite rooms whenever you can as the rewards are better, plus chaos rooms if you have the health for it. Chaos boons are very powerful as a rule. Encounters (the ! rooms) vary in usefulness depending on which one it is and how your run is going. The Elysium one can be a run saver... or not really worth it over a good boon.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Do not avoid the hard rooms, especially early. You get rarer boons from them. The only hard rooms that really gently caress you up are the butterfly balls and the witches if you don't have deflect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Witches without deflect is #yolo time. They have low health, facetank some hits and blow one up immediately, that should create enough space to kill the others without having to go full danmaku dodging.