Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

'Well he should have referenced that. I am very busy" needs to be the new "should have been on Dynamite".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/travis_huckabee/status/1427063724154789891?s=21

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ah yes today I'm feeling like a B12.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
https://twitter.com/realrubysoho/status/1427677496263204869?s=20

All these teaser videos rule

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

That was excellent. Beautifully produced.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

NYP is the Amtrak code for New York's Penn Station, if it's not obvious enough in context.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I hope it’s the same guy Moxley used making all of these

“Come on down to Al’s so you’ve just been released by wwe and want to make a video store”

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Kvantum posted:

NYP is the Amtrak code for New York's Penn Station, if it's not obvious enough in context.

Yeah, but she misses the train sooo?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Evil Badman posted:

Back to NXT!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Evil Badman posted:

Gonna get on a bus to Chicago?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Ruby can't debut at Arthur Ashe. It's North of Houston.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

“Come on down to Al’s so you’ve just been released by wwe and want to make a video store”

“Come on down to Sick Nick’s, my prices are siiiiiiick”

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Evil Badman posted:

Destination unknown I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Nick Mondo made Moxley's, I'm not sure about Black or Ruby.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Ruby is going to swim across the Atlantic and debut as Sapphire Jones for NXT UK

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The Lore of Ruby. She misses the train to NYP so she goes to the NWA instead.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
loving the new genre of escape-the-WWE-at-all-costs, prison was too obvious

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there isn't any other meaning behind the rest of it but you can see a reference to "Jervis" in the video.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Evil Badman posted:

There's plenty of time, I'd say, to catch another train between now and then

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Jervis in my miiiiind

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Jervis in my miiiiind

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Evil Badman posted:

Yeah, she's not going to New York (Up North, the WWF), she's going to Jacksonville (AEW).

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, she's not going to New York (Up North, the WWF), she's going to Jacksonville (AEW).

So she was trying to go back to WWE? Pathetic!!!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Been to that station, saw a guy who looked like Fiedy from Korn getting sucked off by a guy who looked like Munky from Korn. I hope they’ll address this mystery in the next video.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That was actually Korn

You could've gotten an autograph and sold it on eBay

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

NienNunb posted:

Been to that station, saw a guy who looked like Fiedy from Korn getting sucked off by a guy who looked like Munky from Korn. I hope they’ll address this mystery in the next video.

Jonathan Davis got COVID just now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

That was actually Korn

You could've gotten an autograph and sold it on eBay

Clearly that’s not all I could have gotten

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I legit took it as a metaphor for her time in the WWF and missing the window on the women's wrestling being taken seriously.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

karmicknight posted:

I legit took it as a metaphor for her time in the WWF and missing the window on the women's wrestling being taken seriously.

Or a slight dig that they might have tried to rehire her Samoa Joe style and she passed.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

karmicknight posted:

Yeah I interpreted it more as a metaphorical train to WWE that left her behind, now she's gotta do somethin' else, whatever that may be.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

karmicknight posted:

That is also my belief.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e: nm im dumb

Alaois fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 17, 2021

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Please do not compare WWE to a train. You are not highly paid to catch a train."

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

"Please do not compare WWE to a train. You are not highly paid to catch a train."

jokes on this quote, many people are compensated handsomely to catch trains.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"Whatever you want we got it! We got jailcells, distant landscapes, missing trains & busses, any visual metaphor you need to represent escaping a creatively stifling situation we got, guaranteed!"

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Not to overanalyze it but her ticket is from ORL to NYP.

NYP is as mentioned, New York Penn Station on the NJ Transit route, and she's coming in from North Jersey based on the Port Jervis train, which actually terminates at Hoboken, so she'd have to take the PATH train or a ferry into Manhattan proper.

Her ticket is from ORL to NYP, ORL is not anything for NJ Transit but is the airport code for Orlando International Airport, which is the nearest airport to the WWE Performance Center.

So it's a gimmicked ticket, and I guess the metaphor is that she was traveling from NXT to WWE proper and got 'left behind' on the main roster?

Also if we're really going to pick nits, the bar the previous photo shoot is from is actually a block above Houston Street and too far east to actually be in Soho.

Just shameful lore handwaving.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Couldn't it just be as simple as she's not gonna be at All Out and is debuting on the Brooklyn AEW show? IE She's going from Orlando (NXT) to NYC (AEW Grand Slam)?

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Gaz-L posted:

Couldn't it just be as simple as she's not gonna be at All Out and is debuting on the Brooklyn AEW show? IE She's going from Orlando (NXT) to NYC (AEW Grand Slam)?
All Out is in Chicago which doesn't appear to be in her gimmicked travel plans, and while she missed the train to New York, but she does also have over a month to get to Queens for the Arthur Ashe show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If it were me I would simply fly from Orlando to New York