Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/davidakin/status/1427370022981230592?s=20

how are the cpc this loving stupid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

always was

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Michael Ignatieff

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

*shudders*

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Michael Ignatieff

mods! MODS!

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
O'Toole got a nasty case of the Con crud.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Slotducks posted:

Imagine stooping so low to sending fake invoices to fool your own base into paying 300$

testing a new method to balance the budget?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Michael Ignatieff was the best Liberal leader of any of our lifetimes. I will forever be grateful for his service, and regret that his work was never finished.

The best electoral results for the Liberal party since their inception and 34 away from the ideal number of Liberals in parliament. Put some respect on that man’s name.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

redbrouw posted:

O'Toole got a nasty case of the Con crud.

https://twitter.com/CPC_HQ/status/1427301872394715140
14 words.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

okay, yeah, that's getting a little too obvious about it.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
https://twitter.com/delfactoid/status/1427730987149152258?s=21

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

:dogstare:

That is beyond the pale. How do you even plausible deniability it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

skewetoo posted:

:dogstare:

That is beyond the pale. How do you even plausible deniability it

Simple. Nobody who isn't perpetually online will call them out on it because the overwhelming majority of people are moderates who simply don't know about neonazi code things like the fourteen words, just because they haven't had to spend years getting nazis out of their spaces.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

he just believes in a (election) race that cares about women. a care-ian race he calls it.

he wants to make sure that the beauty of the Right Care-ian women will not perish from the earth

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

in this book containing a 1488 point plan to get the economy on track

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Kazinsal posted:

Simple. Nobody who isn't perpetually online will call them out on it because the overwhelming majority of people are moderates who simply don't know about neonazi code things like the fourteen words, just because they haven't had to spend years getting nazis out of their spaces.

well that and posting it with an image of the party leader speaking to some not-white people. although i appreciate the look on the guy to the right.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

CPC went from old-stock to 1488 so fast

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

skewetoo posted:

CPC went from old-stock to 1488 so fast

I keep telling my american friends that canadian politics is a poo poo trickle-down version of american politics, where if the GOP goes mask-off on racism then the CPC will go mask-off on racism 4-5 years later etc, but they never seem to get it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1427655383519162374

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
"she-covery" clearly a veiled barb at quebec outlawing religious head coverings

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
projecting a PC majority in Nova Scotia's provincial election hell yeah I love despair

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

pokeyman posted:

"she-covery" clearly a veiled barb at quebec outlawing religious head coverings

Shiacovery and Sunni Ways

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Lmbo welcome to The Resistance :shrek:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I can't wait for PM O'Toole because this is hell world and nothing good happens.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

apatheticman posted:

I can't wait for PM O'Toole because this is hell world and nothing good happens.

I don't see how he could be any worse than the Libs. Exchanging a conservative for a conservative there.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

erin o'toole can just post like a reply tiktok that's just him going "bro, that's cringe" and win a super majority

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

The Pete Buttigieg energy in that clip was off the charts.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Slotducks posted:

Imagine stooping so low to sending fake invoices to fool your own base into paying 300$

What's the original source for this?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Entropic posted:

What's the original source for this?

it showed up on reddit and twitter this morning. that same image is on a few tweets, and there's a couple of replies showing "invoices" for different values. afaik all the twitter accounts are liberal associated though, so ymmv.

the reddit sleuths say the return address is a 3rd party direct marketing firm

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

MonsieurChoc posted:

I don't see how he could be any worse than the Libs. Exchanging a conservative for a conservative there.

idk despite this whole new leaf of the pc leader doing pride and poo poo, i don't trust them for a hot second on womens issues / lgbtq / etc. i'm not saying the liberals are perfect on this front, and i know goons love to poo poo on people who bring this up as not important in the long run in comparison to tearing down capitalism or whatever

but o'toole being slightly more open socially has opened him up to big criticism in the pc party and i fully expect that to go straight out the window should he ever manage to make it to power

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Danaru posted:

projecting a PC majority in Nova Scotia's provincial election hell yeah I love despair

just a reminder as to why you shouldn't bother with pundits lol

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Kazinsal posted:

face/arms/speech/time, a method of diagnosing strokes

I was basically so high I was trapped in a loop of self diagnosing whether or not I was dying

ah thanks. I basically get in that loop if I smoke any weed at all thanks to my very good brain, I was hoping FAST was some kind of mind trick to help me smoke weed good again like when I was young and cool

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

mediaphage posted:

just a reminder as to why you shouldn't bother with pundits lol

this pundit right here guessed correctly by combining "ndp were in power too recently" and "most people arent gonna vote for a 30 year old premier"

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

88 characters too

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

StealthArcher posted:

88 characters too

not getting this, what are you counting

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

14/92 doesn't have the same ring to it but it still scores points for colonialism

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Ron Paul Atreides has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Aug 18, 2021

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
are we doing q-anon for leftists now?

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Con's rebrand attempt to 14515 is another reason Erin won't be PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU