Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Lmao in my wildest nightmares I never imagined it would get this bad. Shut it down Jeff.

i listened to the first like 10 minutes of this to give it a fair shot, and most of them have never listened to weezer at all before. so why does their input on their undoubtedly terrible new album matter?? it's just weird and fails as a premise from the jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i listened to the first like 10 minutes of this to give it a fair shot, and most of them have never listened to weezer at all before. so why does their input on their undoubtedly terrible new album matter?? it's just weird and fails as a premise from the jump

theyre using their game review industry expertise to prove that current music reviewers could be even more clueless and unreliable

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lmao

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

YES! Giant Bomb finally has music reviews. So hype for the new show :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pa52fpFvxQ

what the gently caress

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

i wish i had been around for the end of it, but the funniest part of the NCS zelda thread for me was definitely when i PMd the e/n mod asking if we could move it to their forum, and the e/n mod said "sure, i just gotta ask the OP if it's okay first" and then immediately sent another PM saying "the OP replied in a hostile manner, so please do not move the thread."

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Its weird because its partially what Ryan ultimately wanted for the site to branch out of games and into pop culture at large but I don’t think he intended a buncha nobodies doing it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

Its weird because its partially what Ryan ultimately wanted for the site to branch out of games and into pop culture at large but I don’t think he intended a buncha nobodies doing it.

Nobodies? Emily Panic is married to Brooklyn rapper El-P of Run the Jewels fame but go off...

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Lmfao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Squeezy Farm posted:

Nobodies? Emily Panic is married to Brooklyn rapper El-P of Run the Jewels fame but go off...

lol that kinda owns and is also kinda sad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Lmfao

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

Guess I'm finally out of touch because what the gently caress does any of this mean

and yeah lol but also :( at the last two pages

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

tao of lmao posted:

lol that kinda owns and is also kinda sad

:( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHtcliIvnHI :negative:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

me, feasting, comparing and contrasting how yhe crews react to Take-Two’s fiscal reports as the week goes on. Austin and Klepek are big 2K stans while VinnCo is more Rockstarcentric, it seems. Rorie solo cast on sunday might have some insight. Busy, busy.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1427679766166085637

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Thanks I did miss it not too worried tho

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

imagining the type of person who still pays for GB premium and screaming like Laura Palmer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fiesta Cat FTW.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Doggo is puppers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fiesta Cat FTW.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

imagining the type of person who still pays for GB premium and screaming like Laura Palmer

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Fiesta Cat FTW.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
who the gently caress would watch the new Dan rykert show

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I’m enjoying his simultaneous NES marios run

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

get gerstmann on fire escape cast

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

:staredog:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
is this jeff bakalars site now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

John Romero posted:

who the gently caress would watch the new Dan rykert show

it's like the fun conversations that would naturally spin off during the beastcast only now in a rigid format

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

rorie accidentally doing the "inhales sharply through teeth" face

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mine autorenewed right before the relaunch lmfao :shepspends:

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
austin's leaving waypoint for some unknown gamedev job (lol that he's leaving media for the only occupation with even worse labour conditions) so guess waypoint's dying too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i thought waypoint already died