Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That was a hell of a ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

For once I guessed the thread correctly

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Heath posted:

I shouldn't have clicked through

This actually got me thinking, if your quote links to a page with NWS stuff on it, a mention/tag would be appreciated so work browsers know not to click through. Not something I’m gonna probe for but it’s just polite, you know? That one was obviously NWS but I’ve been surprised before.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:hist101: Did you know that "QQ" has its origins not in representing crying eyes as many misinterpret it, but rather as a short term put down specifically related to WarCraft II's multiplayer? Apparently ALT+Q+Q was the hot key to quit the game, ergo telling someone to QQ was basically telling them to quit the game because they're not very good at it. It makes very little sense in the context you used it then, as the situation has little relevancy to either WarCraft II or anything to do with quitting the game. Even ignoring the inaccuracy of your malformed putdown, your post lacks any meaningful content or contributions, which makes its presence (and your own) rather meaningless.

In short: Post good or don't loving post.
:hist101:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Tibalt posted:

The 72 is weirding me out. It's not divisible by 7, so it's not a default "football score" number, and I can't remember any famous blowout games with a score of 72-0. 10 touchdowns and a safety? 9 touchdowns where trump went for the extra point? Does 89 have special significance? 98? Or is it 7 touchdowns, extra point, and Trump gets a safety each time, with the last safety just being scored? But that can't be it, trump has the ball. Or maybe he's in the midst of his drive after the last safety and is pausing his run to mock Goodell. But why does Goodell look like that?

Tibalt posted:

Why is trump playing for the bills why is Goodell playing for the raiders why is stadium empty why why why wHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

dismas posted:

If you eat a fish pie and it gets you real high, that’s a moray

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Elentor posted:

I imagine this guy

Loden Taylor posted:

dude's got a brain like a 1980s text adventure parser

>e

Kitchen
Nick is here. "Good morning," he says.

>good morning

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

>say good morning

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

>say "good morning nick"

Nick smiles. "I brought you some chicken." He thrusts a platter of chicken meat at you.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ieatsoap6 posted:

its for getting head

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Pile Of Garbage posted:

C-SPAM is thatta way->

Platystemon posted:

It’s in the opposite direction from the pile of garbage.

Checks out.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Never thought I'd see a ban over iTunes (or I tunes, either or) of all things but I digress.

Precise1 posted:

Why don't you go ahead and update yourself to version 7 and while you're loving at it why not stop loading songs onto my overpriced mp3 player and, Jesus Christ, why not just for the hell of it simultaneously spam some goddamn images of CDs you want me to buy, and then why not loving install Quicktime too while you're in there rear end raping my computer, because god knows we all need a 70 (seventy! gently caress) megabyte video player? gently caress. Where do I sign up?!!

I tunes, the worthless piece of poo poo unemployed roomate of a program you wish would stop sealing your food, drinking your beer, and stabbing you in the face. But hey, it's freeware written by trendy fucks from california.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
70 megabytes!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Everybody thought I was a fool for buying a Soundblaster in 2004 but I had the last laugh when I hooked my iPod up with the FireWire port and loaded a bunch of Swedish death metal to sneakily listen to in study hall.

What I'm trying to say is 2006 was a different time so I don't think we should hold it against OP.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

EorayMel posted:

Never thought I'd see a ban over iTunes (or I tunes, either or) of all things but I digress.

love that the 2006 ban reason is a reason for a ban in 2020.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Can the treasury spare such expense?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

zedprime posted:

Everybody thought I was a fool for buying a Soundblaster in 2004 but I had the last laugh when I hooked my iPod up with the FireWire port and loaded a bunch of Swedish death metal to sneakily listen to in study hall.

What I'm trying to say is 2006 was a different time so I don't think we should hold it against OP.

2006 is so long ago I have lost the ability to remember that far back, deep into the Before Times :smith:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Biplane posted:

2006 is so long ago I have lost the ability to remember that far back, deep into the Before Times :smith:

I remember it, but my brain subconsciously processes every memory in jerky black & white with tinny piano music playing in the background

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Captain Hygiene posted:

I remember it, but my brain subconsciously processes every memory in jerky black & white with tinny piano music playing in the background

It’s weird how no one spoke back then and sometimes these weird title cards would just pop out.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

e: Never mind; old and too tired to post.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

christmas boots posted:

It’s weird how no one spoke back then and sometimes these weird title cards would just pop out.

*performs a comically overexaggerated shrug*
pre:
   ~~*~~
 "There's A
Front Page?"
   ~~*~~

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Dareon posted:

pre:
   ~~*~~
 "There's A
Front Page?"
   ~~*~~

lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Dareon posted:

pre:
   ~~*~~
 "There's A
Front Page?"
   ~~*~~

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

This needs a "THANKS OBAMA" title card

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

spanakopita posted:

That is exactly what happened. Hell, I was lurking for years before I bought an account. I turned to my wife and said, you know who can help with this? The pig balls website.

Still in 4H. In Serengeti now. Supposedly there's a mechanic at the gas station. That's tomorrow's problem.

Thanks!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

really needs the context. the OP made their first post since 2009 a new thread in AI:

spanakopita posted:

Help me Goons!

I'm on safari in Ngororgoro crater and I'm having trouble shifting.
When I'm in 4x4 everything works fine.

When I put the 4x4 in neutral and try to shift using the regular transmission, I can let the clutch all the way out and nothing engages. Don't move.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

coupedeville posted:

I always wondered why kobe beef was so expensive.

devmd01 posted:

No no no, Kobe beef is transported in helicopters.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Snuff Melange posted:

I've been occasionally sipping this hellbrew of my own design; trying to emulate lean like all the cool rappers do. It's all mixed up in an emptied, washed Nyquil bottle, and the solution contains 44mg of Kava per 30 mL, 2g Kratom per 30 mL, is 10% alcohol by volume, and mixed with corn syrup and food dye.

This makes it usable like people use lean, just pour 30mL into a juice drink (for some reason it fizzes heavily in carbonated soda, unfortunately), and sip to enjoyment. I think the blend hits pretty great, tbh. I even made a fake Wockhardt label with the Kava and Kratom listed as active ingredients instead of codeine and all that good stuff.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Warning, looking at the Kratom thread will eat several hours of your day and make you sound like a parrot with Tourette's as you softly mutter "what the loving gently caress" constantly. Other than that, a great read.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lmao

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

snuff melange indeed

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Kratom is the one where people ended up eating so much shredded leaf matter that they'd destroy a normal toilet and were sneaking into construction site portatoilets right?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Tunicate posted:

Kratom is the one where people ended up eating so much shredded leaf matter that they'd destroy a normal toilet and were sneaking into construction site portatoilets right?

I knew about the toilet destroying, but have not heard about the construction site shenanigans.

Ah goons. :allears:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tunicate posted:

Also spending like five figures on FST, IIRC.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Frog Act posted:

Man that's more expensive than just doing actual heroin

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

SimonChris posted:

[/quote[
Forum quotes: the bottle has let the beetle discover a form of masturbation
[quote="christmas boots" post="517045534"]

This has happened to me more times than I'd like to remember but at least it's just a bruise and a good laugh. I'm no ZerglingMinor, but being 6'8" and 280-300lb for years was just asking for slapstick.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

snuff melange indeed

The poo poo must flow.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

GWBBQ posted:

but being 6'8" and 280-300lb for years

Glad to hear the height reduction surgery helped you.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

get vaccinated, you goddamn goons.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

IUG posted:

Glad to hear the height reduction surgery helped you.

These things can go too far. Everything in moderation, particularly if you end up with a BMI of 28,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 213 days!

Vindolanda posted:

These things can go too far. Everything in moderation, particularly if you end up with a BMI of 28,000.

o-over 9000?!